[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I break up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1496244683177.gif (1MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496244683177.gif
1MB, 600x600px
I've been dating this girl for 3.5 months and we love each other very much, I mean she's the sweetest, kindest, most gentle soul I've ever met. She'll text me everyday when she wakes up and goes to bed just to say how much I mean to her and how much she loves me. (It's fast I know but I feel the same way)

She's a total virgin, I'm her first boyfriend but that's kinda the problem. When we first started dating we would talk every night on Discord for 4 hours and we'd talk a little dirty to each other.

We've fooled around before, I used to eat her out whenever we did but her interest for that kinda disappeared. It took her forever to finally touch me back but I was patient and now she'll blow me maybe once a week? (Never to completion) After she's started getting more comfortable around my member she never lets me touch her back. She always finds an excuse to get out of us finally having full intercourse, and makes no effort in changing. She wants me to be "more dominant" but just flat out rejects any advances I make about 90% of the time and won't make any of her own. She seems perfectly content in this sexless relationship, she's said in the past that her sex drive is super low and can disappear anytime, even stopping me mid way through eating her out to basically say she'd lost interest. (It was just devastating to hear) I've asked her why she has no interest in sex and she started crying and apologising but didn't change.

It honestly makes me feel like I'm doing a horrible job and can't satisfy her needs, but I'm not given the chance to improve. It almost feels like she's not even attracted to me. Is it unfair to be asking for more intimacy this early in the relationship?

I've already asked to talk to her tonight, what should I say? Should I break up with her since I don't see either of us changing? I love my innocent girl more than anything but we're 19 and just can't do this. She makes me feel like I'm not good enough.
>>
>>18439700

Had a girlfriend like this. Tie her up and choke her, it was what finally made her damn break, was always wanting to fuck after that. If that doesn't work I'm sorry for your troubles anon,
>>
She's jerking around with you and probably getting some dick from Chad on the side. I've seen this happen before personally. Ghost her and move on to greener pastures.
>>
>>18439709
>>18439709
See that's what I was worried about but I really doubt it knowing how much of a sperg she is about anything sexual.
>>
My sex drive disappears like that too. My boyfriend says I just need to let loose but it's so hard for me. Recently I got blackout drunk and had crazy sex. Too bad I don't remember it or maybe it would've brought my sex drive back a little more.
>>
>>18439700
Maybe have a discussion as to what things she'd be willing to try? Sounds like she expects you to be psychic with her wants and needs and that's unfair.

That said, sex toys are a pretty sure fire way to get someone off. I use a Hitachi wand, but it's preferential. Hell, go to a sex store(or website) together so you can get an idea of stuff she'd like to try.
>>
>>18439728
She does seem to get kinda frisky when she's drunk but the last time she was drunk was on st. Patty's. And that's kinda why I don't go hard around her since it feels like she's baby sitting me.
>>
>>18439730
Maybe she's numbed herself too much? The only time I've ever seen her get off was sitting against a Jacuzzi jet, I guess that's how she masturbates...
>>
>>18439734
I feel so guilty when my sex drive disappears. Like I still get horny but when I do I'm pushed away. I guess because I pushed him away before. Now I don't want to drink and let loose because I know I'll drink too much and just forget the whole incident and my problem won't be fixed. Maybe that's her issue too.
>>
>>18439742
Maybe? Vibrator seems right up her alley then though. As a femanon, I can say it always feel better when someone else uses one on me than me on myself. If she'd be up to having her hands tied or be blindfolded, that adds a whole other layer to it.
>>
>>18439700
Maybe she was molested
>>
You could try just not doing anything sexual with her for a little
Bit.then make a move and if she isint down then break up with her,download tinder and ram Sally who has daddy issues in the back of a car in a park. I was in this situation and it helped me re-asses rather easily
>>
Any idea what I should say to her tonight?
>>
>>18439782
One guy called her prude when she wouldn't send him nudes in high school and when I called her a prude as a joke (I didn't know) she got really upset and just dried up.
>>
First you should tell her how she is making you feel like you aren't good enough. Then ask her how she feels . I wouldn't make a rash decision that night about the future of your relationship. Sit on it for a few days or a week.
>>
>>18439803
Awesome gift. Why don't you interview Alex Jones in the Connecticut state Courthouse next time?
>>
>>18439803
There was a girl I was going after and she was responding well until I called her "cheeky" as a joke. She freaked out and was really mad even though we were having a fun conversation till then. Apologized and waited a day with no response so I gave up on her, deleted the app I was using to text her (she was overseas and using the LINE chat app—in Japan people have a weird obsession with that crappy messaging app) and never talked to her since then.

Girls are just absolutely crazy. Even the most seemingly rational and sensible ones all turn out batshit nuts in the end.
>>
>>18439700
is she on meds for anxiety? like Zoloft or something?

I had a girlfriend that was super loving but had a low sex drive
>>
>>18439700
Is she the logical type?

>>18439873
Why did you two break up, and how?
>>
>>18439873
I've actually already asked her if she was on any meds and she said no. She has crazy anxiety though.
>>
>>18439909
Define what you mean by "logical".
>>
>>18439915
Most girls are more emotional than logical. If she's not too emotional, meaning playful, artistic, and instead likes rules and order more, and is generally more self-disciplined than her female peers, that's what I would call being in the logical category. And she would be a rare find, since the opposite of that is the typical "basic bitch" you can practically find anywhere.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.