[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1260.png (4KB, 196x193px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1260.png
4KB, 196x193px
I would like to start a blog, mostly just to talk about shit that happens in my life, and one where I can express my opinions without anyone knowing who I am IRL. What would be the best way to do this and get a few followers?
>>
Well, don't use tumblr that's the biggest thing. But that should be pretty obvious.

Find a platform and start em up, there's blogger, twitter, facebook even. But, you should just be a little careful, remember you're never truely anonymous and if you give too much information about yourself through your talkings about your everyday life, and then post an unpopular opinion, you could get doxxed. Just be safe out there, the keyboard warriors are bloodthirsty.
>>
>>18439628
Yeah, I can tell. People are out for blood. But what would be the best way to get a few followers. I just want enough that I could actually grow, you know?
>>
>>18439636
Well, it would depend how whatever site you choose to use works. Hashtags are your biggest friend. Tag shit and people can see it. If you never tag anything, you'll be practically invisible.
>>
>>18439640
Yeah... not the best at that to be completely honest. What, in your opinion, would be the best hosting website?
>>
>>18439651
That's where I'm probably least educated. The only blogging site I use is actually tumblr, but only because I never put anything of substance on it and only use it because that's the platform the people I'm interested in use. (I follow mainly artists and comic artists, so if I ever post anything it's just reblogs on their shit.)
I never post anything of personal significance on there, hell, I'd feel safer giving 4chan my personal info than tumblr. Just following a certain person on tumblr can be grounds for them to doxx you and rev up their pitchforks.

Anyway, idk I think twitter might actually be a good use for what you're wanting to put out.
Mainly text posts about your life, or current events, and shit like that? Twitter's good for that, and if your aim is to not be completely private and get a few followers, twitter is popular and has plenty of users for you to hook.

However, twitter's interface really is meant for the "now", meaning it's difficult for anyone stumbling upon it to just like, go through your "blog" and read old postings. So that's one thing to think about.
>>
>>18439610
>What would be the best way to do this and get a few followers?
Post pictures of your boobs/ass and tag shit like #420 #dablife
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.