[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>high voiced guy Is this a deal breaker for girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>high voiced guy

Is this a deal breaker for girls?
>>
So who's the girl you like?

What's she like?
>>
You could try being a lesbian
>>
>>18439277
>being a little pussy bitch
>>
Funny,

Girl posts about having a deep voice, nothing but support and encouragement.

Guy posts about having a high voice, nothing but insults and being ignored.
>>
>>18439420

what's so funny about it?

men and women are always treated differently.
>>
>>18439277
Post a vocaroo and let's hear what we're dealing with.
>>
What type of girls OP?
>>
>>18439440
it means women have it easier huehuehue
>>
>>18439442
this
>>18439474
but they literally do
>>
It depends on what it actually sounds like. You're gonna have to post it in a vocaroo.
>>
File: tumblr_n0zvtyyKag1s631g0o1_500.jpg (62KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0zvtyyKag1s631g0o1_500.jpg
62KB, 500x281px
Not OP but I also have a high/fem voice for a guy. It's the worst because I don't know how to fix it, my throat always hurts when I practice "improving" it. Here's mine:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1hzOHglHPbp
>>
At least it might be smooth. I have a high voice but it has a lot of texture to it so i sound like I'm 80.

I get about 50/50 of it's disgusting and it's sexy, so I try not to talk much.
>>
>>18439893
its not very high or nasally which is good, i dont think you should worry too much about it since there isnt much you can do about it
>>
There was a guy I skyped with who had a soft, high pitched voice and I adored it. It was very sweet.

I like voices of all kinds. Please post your voice, OP.
>>
>>18439277
Neil Strauss was a bald ugly manlet with a voice like kermit the frog. Fucked a lot of women though. Stop thinking of them as "girls" as a singular entity. Some will like you, some won't Find the ones that want to fuck you or be with you. If you optimize yourself until you're proud of the man you are, there will be a lot of them.

You need to shut this line of thinking down.
>>
OP here, I might post it later. But yeah, lets be honest, my voice has never actually gotten in my way of getting with a girl.

The only people that have ever picked on me about my voice were black teenagers on GTA Online. Calling me gay, sound like a girl, whiteboy, all that shit.

Still though, you have to admit there is a difference between womens traits and mens traits. Height threads turn into suicidal trolling for men, but saying girls of all heights are beautiful for women.

It is bullshit.
>>
>>18439893
that's a normal voice my guy.
>>
Nah, Beckham got a high-pitched voice. And we might joke about it, but I bet most women would still do him pretty hard. You just don't need to open your mouth as much OP, see it as a blessing as most women like to be heard anyway.
>>
>>18439893
Sounds normal to me. can you imitate hitler?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.