[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it important to have a gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1497913030810.png (319KB, 646x816px) Image search: [Google]
1497913030810.png
319KB, 646x816px
Is it important to have a gf?
>>
>>18438668

Not particularly. Considering how many people destroy their lives, or the life of the person they're with, by dating too early and immaturely it might be best for you to grow as a person before trying to devote your life to someone else.
>>
>>18438668
Having a relationship can be rewarding once you learn to live with yourself. It will feel it easier to get into one when you are ready to it.
>>
>>18438673
this is solid advice
>>
>>18438673
This.
>>
>>18438673
Yeah, but early relationship is good for experience and also mental health. Since I've never had a gf, and I am 28 now, I hate people and especially women, and I don't contact with people at all.
>>
>>18438958

You can be 28, not have dated, and not hate everyone, especially women. That's your mindset and what you chose to do with yourself and your actions, not the implicit consequence of not dating. You can have good relationships with people without having had a girlfriend.

I'm certainly not arguing against early relationship experience being a good thing. It can be, but like all things it depends on what you take from the experience.
>>
>>18438969
Yeah, I choose to live like this, but not when I was young. I've searched for a girl, and actively seeked for social life. But I failed in this, so I started to learn how to live alone, because I didn't have another choice.
>>
>>18438991

You could choose to live differently at any point and time if you wanted to. It would be difficult, and bring you out of your comfort zone. You'd have to learn new skills and adapt, and deal with others whom you feel are "ahead" of you.

Except life isn't a race, it's a journey, and not everyone takes the same route.
>>
>>18438668
I wouldn't worry about it either way if you're posting sexy Pokémon monsters
>>
>>18438668
No. the important thing is to be succesfull in life, everything else will come alone.
>>
>>18438969
This. I had a girlfriend (one night stand turn fwb then she sayed no pussy til I make it formal) but later after the breakup she said she honestly dated me to "prove to her parents she wasn't bi". Found out she cheated on me the whole time.

I wish I was mature enough to understand she was a wild card, and not to do more than bang a few times. But because of that, I learned a valuable lesson, although I am just getting over my mistrust in women when it comes to sexual relations.
>>
>>18439226
Goddamn that hits
>>
>>18438673

This.
>>
>>18438680
That is one faggy little poem you got there.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.