[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey good-looking, alpha-looking but betafag mentality here I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1496132286310.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1496132286310.png
42KB, 655x509px
hey good-looking, alpha-looking but betafag mentality here

I'm super duper fucking anxious in social situations, I legit fucking shake and stumble and mumble, although once I know the person inside out I'm really fucking comfortable with them and I open up my humour etc to them and people actually like me

there's this really hot girl that likes the fuck out of me, and I like her, she's always messaging me, she's a virgin but yet she's always messaging me with shit like she wants me to come to hers and take it rn but I tell her I'm busy or tired or something even though I really like her

when I see her in irl I'm too nervous to say anything, but she always comes up to me and tries to flirt, her friends always meme us together you know like how they used to do in schoolyards

part 2 incoming
>>
she has really liked me for like 6-7 months now even though I barely say anything to her, maybe it's my distantness and aloofness that seems alpha?

eitherway i'm scared that if i schedule a date with her or something i will have nothing to talk to her about and she will get bored and just leave

i remember the first date i ever had (my last date) was with an ugly girl because i couldn't handle talking to the good-looking ones and i went to pick this girl up from the train station, i walked like 20cm away from here and said "ok come on", and she walked behind me as i walked as far forward as i could while walking to a kiddy park, and I then proceeded to play on the swings and call my friends over because I had no idea what to do and they just made me look like an even bigger pussy infront of her kek

also poorfag as fuck and she's rich so there's that insecurity as well so I'm scared I take her back to my council house on the estate with my single mum and she's just like "no"

that being said I'm a really good actor, but I don't know how to act for this scenario, I guess I should just act like I don't care which would explain why I don't talk much but then it would feel really cringey and awkward

REEE help me guys I've had chances like this in the past with different hotties and I've always let them go due to my anxiety, any anxiety-fixing tips beforehand? Any motivational shit pls anons pls...
>>
lol she won't care about the council estate, girls associate social housing with bad boys, and girls love bad boys

but get some perspective from an outsider anon: She's begging for the D. all you have to do now is arrange a date.

make sure she's chasing you - then say "I'm going to [x cool place] tomorrow, do you want to come along?" do it in person. Then arrange the logistics of the date via text. She'll know it's a date / hookup, she's not an idiot.
>>
>>18438515
>x cool place
kek the only time i go out is to smoke weed or play football with the lads, i mean fuck it i fucked my life over pretty bad i'm a real retard, i'm banned from most of the big shops in my town

there's a beach but other than that my town is dead and poor as shit, i was surprised she was rich desu

but still that's not the problem, the problem is i'll have nothing to talk to her about and i'm afraid i'll be actually scared of even breathing around her

help me flip my life around anons, starting with her
>>
>>18438533
Talk to her, make plans with her and be afraid at the same time. If she really thinks you're an alpha aloof bad boy she will like it if you open up to her. There's nothing wrong with being afraid. Accepting your feelings will give you natural confidence. You're very fortunate this beautiful girl sees something in you enough to try and contact you so much. Go down this path that life has set for you, it looks like this girl might be the key to unlocking the door to the answers you seek.
>>
>>18438533
>smoking weed
>banned from most of the big shops in town
bad boy image.

>there's a beach
a walk on the beach is the perfect idea for a date. the best dates are the simplest. I don't think I've ever spent money on a date - in fact it's generally not advised to do so unless you're a bit further into a long-term relationship.

>can't talk to her
here's where you'll have to improve. Play to your strengths - ask questions and listen; let her do most of the legwork in the conversation. If you're not an amazing conversationalist / entertainer by default, you don't have to be. I've found that the best way to be a flirty listener is:
- asking her playful, open questions
- listening to her long-winded answers
- teasing her about her answers
- rinse and repeat
- light touches here and there
the idea of her doing most of the talking is all in the idea of getting HER to prove herself to YOU. you're the prize, not her. that's one of the fundamentals of basic mens' attraction.

eventually, you can steer the conversation into getting her back to your place. you sort of need plausible deniability for this part: for example, you can say you've got a really great new brand of hot chocolate you want to try out, but it's back at home.

once you're at home, you're in. make the hot chocolate, find excuses to touch her, and escalate physically. work up to taking her clothes off.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.