[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>husband asks if we can name our second child after his grandfather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>husband asks if we can name our second child after his grandfather
>don't even question it, know it's a respectable thing to do.
>I agree
>then find out his grandfather was a Frenchman, named Jèrôme-François
What do I do?
>>
Tell him Jerome is a fucking gross name and that would be a mistake.

Compromise to make it the middle name or something.
>>
well what do you want to do? it's a name as any other. could be worse, like Cletus or something.
desu you fucked up the moment you agreed to it without finding out what the name was.
>>
Ask him if the child would be happy or socially accepted with such a name in today's time. that should make him ponder for a bit.
>>
>>18438249
Even in France he would be bullied with that kind of name.

Settle for either Jerome or François
>>
>>18438249
Jeremy Francis?
>>
>>18438249
I saw someone on /his/ complaining that he's a white guy named Jerome after his French grandfather.
I don't know if this is a pasta.
>>
>>18438249
Let him know that Jerome is a niggers name and you don't want your son to be affiliated with anything that is tied to nigger culture, including names.
>>
>>18438249
try to get him to agree on a name that could be made from letters of his old school grandpa name

Jay, or Frank or something that could be connected to that retard name.
>>
>>18438249
dumb kid dumb name.

go watch
>>>/tv/
>>
take only jerome, not francois
>>
>>18438267
/thread
>>
you get what you deserve for agreeing to a name before knowing what it is
>>
could be worse, gramps could have been called Adolph. there was that French movie about the guy who wanted to call his unborn kid after his favorite character from a novel, chap called Adolph (young lad banging a milf btw). all his mates and wife start to fall out with him. good laugh.
>>
File: 1494953133378.png (16KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494953133378.png
16KB, 900x600px
>>18438249
name him abdel ebin rachid ebin hakim ebin allah
>>
>Jerome
Was he a french nigger?
>>
>>18438343
A totally acceptable alternative
>>
>>18438555
yeah how could someone do that? How would you not know your wife's grandfather's name if he was important enough to her to name a kid after as well.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.