[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Height

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0678.jpg (109KB, 812x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0678.jpg
109KB, 812x1000px
>be me
>trip with friend to Norway to meet other friends
>they live in west Oslo
>arrive, only enough time to eat and head to their apartment
>sleep
>wake up the next day, head outside to explore the city
>get towered by 1/4 girls
>i'm 5'10
>they're all ridiculously good looking too
>kill me

How do I deal with this insecurity. I'm in so much pain.
>>
>towered by 1/4 girls
That can't be right. I'm 6'0 and live in Oslo, too. I see like 4 chicks every day that are taller than me, at most.

Height can deceive on distance as opposed to standing next to them.
>>
>>18437991
Ok, so you're taller than 75% of the girls in a tall people country. How is that bad? Is it the fact that they're gorgeous, too?
>>
>>18438044
OP is a genuine attention whore, no different then a girl saying their ugly while pretending to play videogames.
>>
>>18438050
In OP's defence, I got the same kind of autism from /fit/. I'm 5'11 and want to kys when a chick is taller than me. Idk why, I don't even like girls over 5'7.
>>
>>18438062
Girls don't like you because you have low self esteem not because you're not very tell you manlet
>>
>>18438071
>implying girls date guys who are shorter than themselves
>implying anyone under 6'0 gets any kind of respect in society unless they're rich
>implying height doesn't matter
>>
File: 1454793045677.jpg (438KB, 1083x634px) Image search: [Google]
1454793045677.jpg
438KB, 1083x634px
>>18437991
Manlet op the fuck u going to Nordic lands for vacation. Go to east Asia where girls are short and tight. Places like Thailand , Taiwan and Japan have best short qts
>>
>>18438081
Wear heeled shoe then you prissy faggot
>>
>>18437991
How manlet are you? I'm Flemish (Belgian Dutch) in Norway atm and i don't think Norwegians are tall at all.
>>
>>18438081
You have super low self esteem dude, but you made the thread so you could argue a point instead listen to actual advice. Maybe you should just kill yourself too you manlet.
>>
Can someone explain to me what there is to be insecure about when a girl is taller than you? I'm 99% sure that she's more insecure about it than you.
>>
>>18438115
It's pathetic when a guy is smaller than a woman unless she's like 6'2.
>>
>>18438115
Tall women are still held to a higher regard unless they are freakishly tall. Height is pretty much the most obvious form of "leagues." A model-esque woman is rarely going to be looking beneath her for men.
>>
I too, live in Norway and I'm 5'11 and see like 3-4 chicks on average that are taller than me when I'm in the city. Basically like that other Norwegian anon. Remember that the chicks are taller and better looking in west Oslo.

All that being said, those 6'0+ chicks are rarely attractive so why do you care? I'm not thinking height but face.
>>
>>18438177
>freakishly tall
Meaning?
>>
>>18438198
>why do you care
I don't think it's about gf stuff for OP.
>>
Yeah, how does it feel that you'll never get a norwegian goddess?

I wont either, but I take comfort in knowing that I'm genetically inferior.
>>
>>18438212
Not OP but it feels bad man. Like really fucking bad.
>>
>>18438204
I'd say leaving volleyball/model territory and entering basketball territory is when it starts looking weird. Around 6'2" or 6'3" for women I think.
>>
>>18438224
I saw a 6'2 chick once and shit was hilarious (6'2 myself). It just looks silly on a woman. 5'11 - 6'0 looks kinda nice, though.
>>
>>18437991
Our brunettes are better looking FYI.
>>
>>18438097
How tall are you?
>>
>>18437991
My 8" black cock belongs inside of her.
>>
>>18438270
Tyrone, please. Sweden exists for this very reason.
>>
>>18438296

I wonder what the white equivalent to Tyrone is. Todd, maybe?
>>
>>18438300
Isn't that Chad? M-maybe Dylan?
>>
>>18438303
I thought it was Thad.
>>
>>18438303
Dylan is right :)
>>
>>18438303

Perhaps the longform Chadwick. I only went with Todd because of the common T. Todd is definitely a whiter name than Chad.
>>
I know I'm a newfag but some please explain how to greentext
>>
If you're 180cm tall you're basically safe anywhere. Even in the Netherlands, even if the chick is taller. You can even make it in the NBA, barely.
>>
>>18438311
>
Then text
>>
>
Oh
>
Ok
>>
>>18438323
I got it the first time I browsed without even asking anyone. How the fuck did you fail.

Arrow then text in the same sentance
>>
>>18438330
Sentence*

damn
>>
Why are men concerned with each other's height now?

I'm seeing a strong trend where men are trying to incorporate women's interests into their own, where now men are criticizing each other for their height instead of just letting that be shit women worry about. It's not just height, but guys here on 4chan are obsessed with women's expectations in a weird pathological way.

If you're insecure about something remember this: Women (or anyone) don't know what they want until they've seen it. If you let a woman tell you what they want in a guy, they'll tell you all kinds of shit. It's pointless banter, because when they see a guy who has what they want, it has nothing to do with their flimsy expectations. That's pretty much true for dating on every level. If you're going after extremely superficial people, then you're just asking for misery anyway, even if you are a 10/10 by someone else's standards.
>>
>>18437991
With heels on or not?
>>
>>18437991

>whining about nothing, the thread
>>
>>18439359
this. the average female height in norway is 5'6" so I'm not buying it.
>>
Yeah height matters a bit. Lot of girls here in Aus are like, "Guy has to be taller than us in reasonable heels".

If you're around 6'1 you'll be fine with most girls. 5'9 is where it starts getting borderline. There are a lotta chicks who are around that height w/o heels.

Nothing you can do though OP. Just gotta deal with it.
>>
>>18437991

I'm literally 5'5 and I haven't felt bad about being short since 5th grade. Most of my girlfriends have been taller then me (which isn't very hard). Grow some balls and be outgoing and charismatic instead of acting like a bitch and maybe one of the giantesses will ride your ass.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.