[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

:D

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: CxMtYG9UsAEqPFu.jpg (32KB, 377x285px) Image search: [Google]
CxMtYG9UsAEqPFu.jpg
32KB, 377x285px
>Single for 3 years
>Dated a couple of girls
>Have a crush on one
>She dumps me
>Started dating again after 3 months of longing for crush
>Suddely started dating 3 girls at the same time
>2 of them are only for fun
>3rd girl told me she's falling in love but we've only dated for 3 weeks

So, the point in here is that I'm having a blast with these girls, however, I don't want to hurt girl 3, she's kind and cute, but I'm a jerk that only wants to have some more fun with the girls I've been dating.

Ps: I'm still longing for my crush
>>
Drop girl 1 & 2 and see how things work out with girl 3. She doesn't deserve you going around on her back, it will be an explosive cocktail if she finds out and you will fall down in the same shit hole again. You can't long for a crush if you don't give people a chance.

If things don't work out in the end, repeat the same cycle you did but once you find that good decent good, drop the others again.
>>
>>18437895

Good decent girl* Sorry for the bad typo.
>>
>>18437895
>>18437899

Thanks, I actually started to date girls to get over my crush (pretty silly for a 28 yeard old dude, I know).

Now, there is one thing I makes me have 2nd thoughts about girl 3, she's not very good on bed, so, I will need to work that out with her and also, I hate being the one paying for everything whenever we go out
>>
Is she experienced and how old is she? It's normal for the man to pay up when you first start going out, gender equality only kicks in when you become a real couple. It's a turn off for women if you don't bother to pay.

But no all women are like that, it fairly depends on how they were raised.
>>
>>18437916
>>18437916
All girls I've dated have always been willing to pay half the bills, or the good ol' "you pay the next time" thing.

This Girl is 24, she does have past experience
>>
>>18437925

Give her about 2-3 months but don't start going out every week. Spend time with her but put, let's say, 2 weeks for time when you'll need to pay up. check out how she react and if she's happy about it.

As for sex... try out things and if she reacts in a good manner to new positions. I'm not sure for how long you've been going out with her but I guess one step at a time would be the wise choice.

Just make sure to calibrate with the situation/moment but don't fall in the baiting trap because some play the teasing game to make you spend more on them.
>>
>>18437940
That actually my plan, I'm trying not to see her very often.

We've been dating for almost a month already, she's one of those "you do everything for me in bed" girl, totally different from the other 2 girls I'm sleeping with.
>>
>>18437952

She's a very passive woman then, take things at your own pace. it tends to take some time to bloom but just enjoy life as it is. Just don't forget that that while she may be important to you, the priority of happiness lies into you.

Don't forget to ask things in return as a reward for all the things you're doing for her. Don't push around too much but don't neglect yourself.
>>
sure you don't want to drop the naive pseudoserious girl 3 and attempt a 3some with grills 1&2?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.