[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1481578492282.png (136KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
1481578492282.png
136KB, 500x524px
I applied for a job at a grocery store.
I've been hired and I have training today.
The hiring manager said "tomorrow with David from 7pm-10pm." I don't think David knows I am coming and he will be training me.

Does that mean I should show up at 7 and try to find David? Or should I try to find the hiring manager first?

I am very uncomfortable with unfamiliar situations because of my anxiety. Does anyone know what I will be doing in training?

The hiring manager hasn't given me a uniform so I'm not sure what to wear either.
>>
Just show up 15 minutes before the agreed upon time. If the situation doesn't work itself out it's not a place you want to be working at, anyway. It's a sign of lackluster communication and lackluster communication makes for a terrible work environment.
>>
>>18437719
Show up at 7, find the hiring manager., then ask him for David If you don't see him off the bat, just ask a normal manager for David or the hiring manager. You don't need to be walking around looking for someone if you can just speak directly to someone else.
>>
>>18437719
show up at 6 30, find the manager, blow him, ask for David, find him and blow him, too. All before 7. Everybody wins.
>>
>>18437719

It will be fine. David's job is to be there at 7. He'll be there unless he's called in sick or something.

And if he's not there for some reason, what will you do? Break down and cry in the middle of the store? No, you'll call the manager or something and figure it the fuck out. You'll be fine.
>>
>>18437729
The place is already an awful place to work. Every time I have came in to do something with the hiring manager, I have had to wait 30+ minutes for her to be free. Or she was not even there. This is for a below min wage job. The only reason I am dealing with this bullshit is because my parents are going apeshit and this is the only job lead I have.

>>18437730
How do I know who the normal manager is? Should I just ask an employee?
>>
>>18437748
yea, just ask an employeee
>>
>>18437719
hint: David is fucking the manager. Use this to your advantage.
>>
>>18437752
Thanks

>>18437753
He works the same shitty job I am applying to. I saw the hiring managers schedule.
>>
I don't know ;_;
Maybe I should just quit this job and find some place better to work the rest of the summer.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.