[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Closure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1177.jpg (53KB, 600x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1177.jpg
53KB, 600x455px
Hey /adv/ first time poster here. I need some help regarding my ex and her actions.

We broke up two weeks ago after having somewhat of a break from each other for a few weeks. At this point it was already dysfunctional but I had hopes of patching it together.

Anyway, before our hiatus she kept going on about how things were really stressful, which they actually were with her graduation coming up and related activities. She kept saying "after 3 weeks it'll all be fine".

So I waited for those 3 weeks and got hit with a breakup text. Fine, at least she offered to meet up to explain herself. At this point I was still clueless as to why she would do such a thing but...

I tried to arrange the meetup without luck on three occasions so eventually I gave up, tried to call her and she wouldn't answer. Her response via text was "you called, why?"

So I basically said fuck it all at this point and decided to move on. My only problem is I still have no idea why we broke up, and I still dream of her. I want nothing more than to forget her, move on and improve myself, but I can't without knowing what I did wrong.
>>
You sound like a needy bitch. Don't be a pussy, you probably won't get closure. Just go no-contact and move on with your life.
>>
>>18437465
>wanting closure makes you a needy bitch
What the fuck?

That aside, that anon has the right idea. She clearly doesn't respect you enough at this point so just move on man.
>>
>>18437468
So basically get busy with something else?
>>
>>18437468
>that aside
No no, that guy is right. He is a needy bitch
>>
>>18437585
Explain why then. I find it pretty reasonable for OP to want closure on this and I didn't see him going overboard (at least in his story)
>>
>>18437635
Me explaining his problem, won't solve his problem. Only wimen think this works, it only creates hate.

Everyone has a whole world inside them. Everything from the other worlds(advice, interaction etc etc) should be verified before allowing it into your world.
So, sit down and think about the things that are said in the thread or by your friends. If you recognize yourself, make a game plan to solve the issue. If not, discard
>>
>>18437463
you wont get closure OP. I've been there too and you'll still be wondering even after 3 months what you did wrong. The thing is you may never know. Sure you can force a confrontation but you'll damage your chance of even having a normal relationship with this chick. Move on an even if you dont it'll just hit you one day when you see her walking on the street with chad. There are many other fish in the sea.
>>
>>18437463

>I tried to arrange the meetup without luck on three occasions so eventually I gave up, tried to call her and she wouldn't answer. Her response via text was "you called, why?"

Does this sound like someone interested in explaining herself?

You're not going to get "closure." People can break up for any reason or no reason. Maybe she lost interest, maybe she found another guy, maybe she wants to be single for college, maybe she discovered she's into girls, maybe you chew with your mouth open. It doesn't really matter.

It sucks but your time and energy is better spent reflecting on your relationship and seeing if there were.any warning signs you can be aware of next time.
>>
>>18437701
Thanks for the tip.
>>
Jesus Christ, stop being a top beta-cuck and move on. She sounds like a 5 year old.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.