[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Casual sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1485543763807.jpg (91KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485543763807.jpg
91KB, 682x1024px
Anybody know how to make casual sex better emotionally?

Been hooking up with this girl recently. Strictly friends with benefits with no intentions of anything else yet (who knows I might catch feelings). We're close enough friends but it's still empty as hell

Yes I do feel great physically when we're having sex but recently something like halfway between doggy I get existential or some shit and I feel like it's pointless.

I pretty much force myself to act a bit passionate and finish.

I feel like a bitch not telling her that our sex feels empty because right now I'm just using her as masturbation. Maybe she see me the same way? She seems way more into it though.

Anything that can change my perspective? I don't want to end this arrangement for selfish reasons.
>>
>I'm just using her as masturbation.
It's pretty much the only logical way to use western women these days. You are in an amazing position OP, quit your bitching and appreciate it.
>>
it's better than using your hand. fwb situations are literally for using each others bodies for masturbation. if you want to fuck it up by getting weird and telling her the sdx that is supposed to feel empty feels empty then go ahead. fwb things might not be your cup of tea.
>>
>>18437456
>She seems way more into it though
she always does for all the guys lmao
>>
>>18437456
what the fuck do you expect? we live in a society where it's literally easier to have sex with a stranger than have a good conversation with some one. You're fucking a girl as a friends with benefit and you both socially agreed to have it just be an emotionless thing?

You want emotion added in?? you know what that's called?? a fucking girlfriend... i hope this person is memeing.
>>
I have yet to have ons where the chick didn't catch feelings after a while.
>>
>>18437456

>>18437524

lol

While I don't agree with the societal commentary/judgment shit

>You're fucking a girl as a friends with benefit and you both socially agreed to have it just be an emotionless thing?

>You want emotion added in?? you know what that's called?? a fucking girlfriend...

Spot on.
>>
It's not masturbation, it's sex. Lets agree to stick to the English language.

It's an emotionally unfulfilling situation you AGREED to. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

If you want to stop because it's not making you feel any better than you would without her, just stop. But if you don't, realize that if she decides to you are up shit's creek.
>>
>>18437456

I've felt this way before. Not having feelings feel great (when you have feelings and want rid of them), but I remember it's pretty empty and you do need to fill the void.

Unfortunately, I doubt this girl wants something like that. You said it yourself, she's enjoying this set-up and generally I've found that girls prefer men who are a bit disengaged and closed off.

Look, you aren't in a relationship with her so you're free to look for other women. I'd suggest doing that. Take someone on a dater or something.
>>
>>18437535
This.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.