[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long distance relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: long.jpg (66KB, 774x386px) Image search: [Google]
long.jpg
66KB, 774x386px
I'm 19 years old from Croatia and about to attend a dutch university starting september.
The only problem is I have a girlfriend of two years. She is the best and even though I have been an asshole more then enough times for her to break up with me, she stuck with me through thick and thin, and almost never did anything bad to me. When talking about me leaving, we usually agree on a LDR. I love this girl more then life, and I believe that we can make it work, what is bothering me is everyone else saying it is unfair bouth for me and her. Should I break it off or try to make it work
>>
>>18437418
How long does university go for?
>>
all you have to know is that it won't work. imagine you had a great job but wanted to move across the country and do something else. the only way you could keep your job would be if it was already something you didn't need to show up for. why would you expect it to be different for a relationship?
>>
>>18437418
Ostavi ju, nije dobro ni za tebe ni za nju, uštedi sebi patnje a i njoj kad je toliko dobra prema tebi.
>>
>>18437488
5 years, but I would come back for winter, spring and summer holidays.

I probably have to mention that she is my first girlfriend and the only person I had sex with, honestly I am also scared that I might not find someone again
>>
za dom heheheh

moj brat je uspio 1god ldr s tim da je dolazio svaki mjesec kuci na par dana, ali bas cijeli fakultet, doubt it
>>
>>18437542
Bzzt, wrong. LDR can definitely work but only if there is mutual 100% effort. OP make sure she is committed 100% as well as yourself and you should pull through fine.

As for you anon it can work I don't know why you disagree to that.
>>
>>18437581
5 years is a very long time padre, chances of a LDR working out are very very slim.

People change over time, and both you and her will change a lot in 5 years, and every time you see her it'll feel weirder than the time before. You will know almost nothing about each other's daily life. You won't meet each others new friends, won't do new activities together, learn new things together. You'll meet dutch girls and she'll meet new boys. You'll simply grow apart, as people do.

You could try and visit on some weekends, although that's a significant distance to travel for a very short stay. She could visit you. She could maybe even come with you. Heck, maybe you could just attend a different university somewhere closer (although I'm guessing you're going to TU Delft to study some kind of aeronautical engineering?)

Either way, your plan as it is right now won't work and you know it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.