[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sister

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: 913.jpg (231KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
913.jpg
231KB, 1280x1440px
Former NEET here, I'm working towards getting back into college and juggling a part time job during the first semester, life is getting better but I have one major concern.

My sister and I have been living off our inheritance for the past three years and our aunt is our legal guardian, so things are almost normal except for the fact that my sister never leaves the house and just draws chinese cartoons the whole day.

She hates everyone outside the family, including our next door neighbor and some of my friends.

What do I do? I don't want to leave her to her own devices, since there's clearly something wrong with her mental health, but I really need to re integrate myself into society one way or another.
>>
Date your sister, it will make both of you happier. Merging unconditional familial love with passionate romantic love is the most beautiful thing you can do OP.
>>
She's not your responsibility.
>>
>>18437381
Yeah, no. She's good looking and all, but I really have to get my priorities straight and contrary to popular belief, incest is not wincest.
>>
>>18437387
Our parents are gone and she has anxiety disorder, leaving her alone in the house is pretty scary.
>>
>>18437393
How would you know if you didn't try? There is nothing wrong with a brother and sister having fun every once in a while. You guys are family, you are supposed to be able to do these things together to keep each other happy. Just use birth control and you two should be okay.
>>
File: 325889.jpg (176KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
325889.jpg
176KB, 800x450px
>>18437404
I don't know, man, I don't think she'd be down with that, she's kinda batshit to be honest.
>>
>>18437582
Define batshit?
>>
File: 1440474317993upload_00007320.jpg (83KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1440474317993upload_00007320.jpg
83KB, 320x320px
>>18437588
She really fucking hates our next door neighbor. which is weird because she's a friendly /k/fag and hasn't really done anything to piss my sister off.
>>
>>18437588
Also, she's needy and attached, if I'm out of the house for more than five hours she gets an anxiety attack and calls immediately to make sure I'm coming home.
>>
>>18437346

Eh, your story reminds me of the anime Eromanga-sensei minus the bro/sister complex. You should watch it.

Back to your story. You should bring her out and just blend in the crowd, maybe join an anime club together. Pretty sure you could find a manga coffee somewhere in town or something to pick her interest. Just take it one step at a time, don't push her forward too fast.
>>
>>18437639
I've heard good things about that anime, I'll check it out.

She freaks out everytime I try to take her out, so we end up watching anime together and she always asks my opinion on her drawings.
>>
>>18437621
sounds like you could fuck her to me
>>
>>18437651
Why would I want to do that?
>>
Just ignore the incest retards that browse /adv/
>>
>>18437661
It sounds like it is what she want deep down. You will make her happy.
>>
>>18437621
All the better to date her! Plan to be out on a perfect stormy night, but before the storm hits be out for like 3hrs. When the storm is a happening she will get all scured. She will start calling you but just ignore her calls. Wait for an hour and then go back home. She will probably be pissed a little bit but then she would run up to you and start hugging you saying that she was worried sick. Hook her back and kiss on the fore head and reassure her that you are OK. Start to leave the house but then she will get all confused and panicky and beg you to stay. Be like "Allright I'll stay here but since you are worried sick I need to be very close to you. Come join me on the couch." She will follow you.

Pour some drinks to help her calm down (and get loose). Sit together and have a nice conversation and then pour her another drink. Keep the convo going and then mention that you wish her to be happy. You are a concerned brother and kiss her on the cheek. She may start becoming emotional now so just cheer up the mood by putting on a fav song of hers and yall start to dance. More drinks (more heavy for her).

All right this how shit starts. Any other people can contribute to continue the story and give advice.
>>
>>18437639
>>18437651
>>18437674
>>18437677
The fucked up part is I just want her to be happy, I tried bringing over one of my female bros since they have the exact same interests, and she sperged out and told me never to bring her over again.
>>
>>18437686
>she sperged out and told me never to bring her over again.

Can't it be any more obvious? She was jealous of her. She wants you and only you.
>>
This is a triage situation. You have to focus on yourself. You can't help both yourself and your sister when you're this busy.

I was in a similar sitation as you with a useless NEET brother. I wasn't able to help him, but a few years later he's managed to start helping himself, thank God.
>>
>>18437674
this
>>
File: tora_11.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tora_11.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>18437683
You're really committed to this...

>>18437692
I think she's just an angry misanthrope in general, it's not just my fembro, but our /k/fag neighbor and boss.
>>
>>18437709
Just helping a NEET out
>>
>>18437716
Thanks, bro.
>>
>>18437709
It's because the /k/fag neighbor and boss will still get in the way of you two being alone together, which is what she wants.
>>
>>18437724
I don't really follow. We live in the same house, so we're alone together for a good chunk of the day.
>>
File: koko.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
koko.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>18437724
And I like hanging out with /k/fag, she's pretty chill and she always shares with me whatever her brother sends her from Poland.
>>
>>18437726
Do you have a harem by any chance?
>>
>>18437686
>I tried bringing over one of my female bros since they have the exact same interests, and she sperged out and told me never to bring her over again.
She probably sensed your intention and felt humiliated.
>>
>>18437756
OP should SMASH SMASH SMASH the pussy
>>
>>18437756
Yeah, you're probably right.
>>
>>18437750
I agree OP sounds like hes regaling us with his harem fantasy he read in a manga and we are all fools for posting seriously in his thread.
>>
>>18437773
Eh, that would be simpler than my current situation, but I'm trying not to dwell too much since NEETbux don't last forever.
>>
>>18437760
Ew.
>>
>>18437760
kek
>>
File: DB0EO3EXsAEuJYV.jpg (44KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
DB0EO3EXsAEuJYV.jpg
44KB, 1024x576px
>>18437346
I found your sister.
>>
>>18437601
Probably jealous and worried the neighbor will steal you from her.
>>
>>18437860
How? /k/fag is pretty chill.
>>
>>18438066
And the sister ain't
>>
>>18437832
that Chinese cartoon is literally the situation OP has been describing
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 160x160px
>>18437346
Wincest memes aside, she seriously sounds extremely unhealthily attached to you. Incest IS probably wincest in her mind. Get her help and don't take no for an answer. Drag her to the mental doctors.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.