[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls don't like me because living with mother.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

Hello /adv/ I am a wealthy 27 year old KHV male that lives with his mother. I have zero debt, and own an apartment I bought in cash that I rent out for 1,400 a month. I save around $55,000 every year because my only expenses are my car. Yet whenever a female asks me where I live and I tell her I live with my mom they assume I'm a weird guy and a loser and avoid/stop taking to me. I live with my mother so I can retire early and buy a nice house in cash when I'm older, but no female will like me because of this. How will I ever be able to live with a beautiful girl in my nice big house I buy in cash when none will even go on a date with me? What should I do?
>>
Post pic
>>
>>18437066
I have this feeling that you are just realy bad in arts of communication. I bet that you dont have free flat isnt your ONLY problem.

Bait?
>>
Saying "I live with my mother" makes you sound like a weird loser.

Word it differently - I'm staying with my mom to help her out a little bit. I already own an apartment, but I'm renting it at the moment and saving to buy my own house.
>>
>>18437066
My bet is that you are just ugly and/or boring

You sound like both
>>
>>18437066
Buy the house first and then find a girl? Seems easy...
>>
>>18437076
Not ugly, easily a 7/10. I'm probably a bit boring to the average party roastie. I mostly just play vidya, sell stocks and crypto currency. A nice girl that isn't a roastie should find me interesting.
>>
>>18437091
>A nice girl that isn't a roastie should find me interesting.
Why? Tell us something about your personality.
>>
>>18437091
I'm a nice girl and you don't sound interesting at all.
>>
>>18437095
I am a KHV touchless dateless I never have had alcohol/been to bars or clubs or done drugs. I want a pure girl, wouldn't pure girls like males like me. I am very kind and smart also.
>>
PURE BAIT
>>
>>18437100
Girls usually aren't big fans of virginity like males are - they either don't care about virginity or see it as a turn off.
>>
>>18437100
No; I'm a pure girl and I wouldn't want you. You have to realise that you sound entitled and simply boring. All you have going on is working a rather boring job, and being a decent human being.

I'm currently smitten with a very conservative and pure boy but he is brilliant, funny and one of the most positive people I have met. He has many hobbies and even though he is still relatively young, he already managed to gain valuable life experience by travelling the world and working in different places. He's learning languages for fun and literally researching cures for some crippling diseases.

You sound bland and whiny in comparison.
>>
>>18437075
this

also OP when you buy your house whores will flock to you, especially the young good for nothing ones, so you got time, just dont be afraid of talking to them
>>
>>18437120
This.
I mean not necessarily ditto on the crush, but yeah, OP doesn't sound appealing in the least. He's a boring misogynist probably with mummy issues.
>>
>>18437091
>easily a 7/10
7/10 is the safest rating everyone likes to give themselves.
>Yeah that's probably what I am. I mean I look ok, certainly better than the average person, just not jaw-dropping
I guarantee you're a 5/10 AT BEST.
>>
Your weakest point is living with mom? My strongest point is loving my mom..

Don't go after trash people, people with parent problems are the worst kind of people to have around you. Of you want to know if someone is trash or not, just ask about their relationship with their parents
>>
>>18437120
OP absolutely destroyed
>>
>>18437091
>Not ugly, easily a 7/10. I'm probably a bit boring to the average party roastie. I mostly just play vidya, sell stocks and crypto currency. A nice girl that isn't a roastie should find me interesting.

Do you have any real face-to-face interactions with people?

If you're expecting girls to find you interesting, I think there may be bad news for you. At least make an effort to get out of the house and meet people, even if you can't bring anyone back to your mom's house at this point.
>>
Tell them that you have a roommate. Totally different reaction. And technically not even a lie. Good luck on your wife hunt Norman.
>>
Your main problem is that you believe in /r9k/ memes. Stop going on that board.
>>
>>18437066
I got my gf of 4 years at 26 while living with my mom. Also she was a 10 (at the time. She let go.)
Pretty sure you just suck at girls. Even if its just picking them. Not all girls will be like this.

As for your money saving and early retirement and house buying plans. Good on ya brother. Keep at that.
>>
>>18437066
You should say my mother lives with me, instead of the other way around. When you say I live with my mom, you're implying that she's still taking care of you. When you say my mom lives with me that implies you are paying for your own place and that your're caretaking for your mom cause she's sick/disabled/whatever.
>>
>>18437120
kek, OP on suicide watch
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.