[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having a kickback soon. I'm 18. How do I aquire alcohol?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6309.jpg (63KB, 640x517px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6309.jpg
63KB, 640x517px
Having a kickback soon. I'm 18. How do I aquire alcohol?
>>
>>18436936
Move somewhere you can buy alcohol once you're 18.
>>
Go and buy some. Duh.
>>
Any older siblings/people you might know from work (if you have a job yet) that would be willing to help you out?
>>
>>18437962
I have a job but i have no friends there. Close ones, anyway.
>>
Look up how to make alcohol it just takes time.
>>
>>18436936

who the fuck are you having a kickback with? with nobody who can get you alcohol? what the fuck
>>
File: IMG_0015.png (856KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0015.png
856KB, 640x1136px
how soon? you could always get a fake ID. it costs some, but once you have that's alcohol whenever i guess.

Nice DK btw. Saved
>>
>>18438852
Worst advice ever. lmao
>>
>>18436936
Talk to the kids your own age that are known to throw parties and ask for their hookup (even if the thought of talking to "the cool kids" (they're not) scares you).

You might have to pay more per bottle but that's probably your best bet.
>>
You just find someone older or get a fake.
You can play the gamble of asking random people if you are a friendless loser. If you don't know anyone old enough, your friends probably will.

When I was an underage fag my friends cousin bought all our shit. I didn't even know him, but even when I wasn't hanging out with that friend I could just text him.

Key is, you let them keep the change for their trouble. You gotta pay your buyers for the risk man.
>>
>>18436936
Wait three years then discover it's really not that exciting.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.