[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I actually meet girls from Tinder and OkC? I can have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1488739572455.jpg (103KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488739572455.jpg
103KB, 900x1200px
How do I actually meet girls from Tinder and OkC? I can have a good conversation, get their number, set up plans and get them to enthusiastically agree, but after that it crashes. They endlessly reschedule, stop responding, or just stand me up. This has happened 5 times in the past week. What could I be doing wrong?
>>
>>18436820

apply your formula to irl and you'll do better. online is weird because you seem good on paper (or screen if you will) but when it comes to the act of meeting there is nothing exciting. chemistry doesn't really exist online.
>>
>>18436823
Yeah I suppose. I also get the sense that because these women are completely drowning in options, it's very likely that before the day of the date she'll match with another guy she likes better and pursue him instead. So you need to be very lucky and move very fast to have a decent chance.
>>
idk, tinder requires facebook and i refuse to use facebook. also this chick that I feel probably exemplifies about the quality of most women on tinder started being into me and I have zero interest in all that now.
>>
>>18436820
When they flakes on you they just flakes. Some dumb girls are there just to suck emotions and attentions from boys (which would be ok if they sucked your cum with it too). So keep trying.

Sooner or later some will be serious.
>>
>>18436820
Yeah back outs are frustrating. My advice is to become a Firefighter.
>>
>>18436820
Use BlendR instead. :)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.