[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adding an EX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Got a friend request from an ex.
Should I add her, despite my current gf making a fuzz about it?

I feel like I would hurt my current gf's feelings if I do it.

My Ex has a baby, so I have nothing to gain from it except curiosity.
>>
>have nothing to gain from it
>current girlfriend doesn't like it
If these were both true, you wouldn't be asking. It's a no-brainer. I don't believe that you don't want anything from her.
>>
>>18436804
Truly, I just want to see how fucked up her life is. I don't want to say it, even here anonymously.
I feel fucked up for wishing that.
>>
>>18436813

>Ugh, I'm just having fun with it
>You know that a nigga was lost
>I laugh in my head
>'Cause I bet that my ex looking back like a pillar of salt
>>
>>18436832

????
>>
Don't add her. It's not worth the trouble with your gf
>>
>>18436801
She got dumped by chad and wants a beta provider. Tell your girlfriend u are going to prank her and just lead her on.
set up an appointment in a bar. Take her picture on tinder and get a ugly guy to go to the bar and tell him that you like role play And you are going to pretend to hate him and claim ignorance and he has to be assertive. Get fake beard and film everything.

Do it anon.
>>
>>18436852
>Take her picture on tinder and get a ugly guy to go to the bar and tell him that you like role play

this is why I still come here.
>>
>>18436852
Top kek
>>
>>18436843

If you are really doing well in your own life, you don't need to add her and see that she is not doing as well.

What you should be doing is focusing on yourself and your own improvement. People will notice that more than you checking up on them.

So, what Chance the Rapper is saying here is that him imagining his ex being salty is enough to satisfy him. He doesn't need to go full petty and creep her social media.

Which tells me, and other anons, maybe you're not fully over your ex. Which sucks for your current gf.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.