[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has anyone here gone to their high school reunion? My 10 year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: golden oldies.png (242KB, 415x295px) Image search: [Google]
golden oldies.png
242KB, 415x295px
has anyone here gone to their high school reunion?
My 10 year is coming up and Im debating if I want to go or not. After I graduated I swore id never be one of those guys coming back to relive the good ol days but im curious to see what its like
>>
>>18436176

whats wrong iwth reliving the good ol days?
>>
>>18436176
I dropped out, so I don't think I get invited
>>
Go so you can fuck some bitch you use to know in the library
>>
>>18436197
my high school days were meh, I certainly wasnt unpopular (I think) but Id just sit alone and watch the old chads relive their glory days and the nerds flaunt their success. Im "successful", after the navy I got a good job and a house but I just wonder if it'll be lame or not and im looking for stories
>>
>>18436248

i mean every story is going to be entirely unique to the individual. some people are successful but hate it, some people are not but love it, most people are somewhere inbetween.

if you have the time and money, it doesn't hurt to go for one night, i doubt you'll regret it long term
>>
File: ill cut ya.jpg (11KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
ill cut ya.jpg
11KB, 325x325px
my story
>two football jocks that are now fat and bald got into a fistfight over some long forgotten feud after drinking in the parking lot
>think it was about a girl who is now also fat and has 4 kids
>ran into one of the bullied kids I used to be nice to, hes a software engineer and is rich as fuck
>we catch up, we drive in his Mercedes and go for drinks
>exchange numbers, says we should hang out more and he can get me tickets to any basketball game I want because he "knows people" and I was always there for him
>all the meme cliches really came true
its worth it if you werent an asshole to people
>>
>>18436176
I went to my HS reunion. It started out alright but then you realize that nobody has really changed all that much since HS. Same shit ten years later. I might go to my 20 year just to see how many of us are dead.
>>
>>18436176
Wont because i transferred to special ed school in junior and graduated same year. Also ill be in another country.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.