[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASUS LAPTOP GAMING REPUBLIC I FUCKED UP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
https://www.asus.com/us/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG-GL502VT/
I bought this laptop and am now wanting to sell it, is there anyway to restore to it's original state, as if I was buying it from the store for the first time? I dont give a shit about any of the stuff saved.

pic unrelated
>>
>>18435854
anon what are you doing!
did you upgrade it to windows 10? if so just open the start menu and type reset and click "reset this pc" and follow that.
>>
keep hitting F9 at the bios. If you're lucky it will have a factory reset partition. simply allow the partition to reset your installation to factory default.
>>
>>18435861
oh shit dude nice.

thanks. im....im really dumb.
>>
>>18435861
>>18435862
well im just hoping that what happens is I dont do the reset this PC but then its not going to have all the right drivers and stuff, and this PC, it has this little button that has the logo of the company on it and when you press it it comes up with this little page you can fuck with how the pc is running and its graphics and shit, i dunno, but is that still gonna work or is it all gonna be fucked up
>>
>>18435867
You're already $1500 in, if you're not comfortable doing it yourself you can take it to a PC shop and have them reset it and blow any dust out for like $50.
>>
>>18435881
NAH I AINT GOT 50 BUCKS, whole reason im doing this is cause i gotta sell it, man
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.