[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breaking veganism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

So I'm going through some sort of ethical 'crisis' (It isn't a crisis at all but IDK how to call it.)

Been vegan for a few years now but recently I found myself consuming more and more eggs&dairy products. I don't have any explanation to this, it's being done consciously but out of self control I guess?
It's either chocolate bars that have milk in them, protein powders since I work out etc. I only do it when I'm not around people I know so my cover won't be 'blown'. Havn't bought any yet but I also begin to really dig leather stuff and it's just driving me crazy.
I don't know what's wrong with me and I don't know what should I do.
>>
911! THE MENTALLY ILL PERSON IS BECOMING A NORMIE PLEASE SEND AN AMBULANCE ASAP!
>>
>>18435502
The easiest solution is to admit that not all food is evil, apologize to your friends for babbling nonstop about veganism and adopt balanced diet.

Cheers!
>>
>>18435502

>its another vegan that isn't really a vegan episode

The problem is that you associate so much with the label, not what you're doing. It's really cringe worthy to watch you virtue signaling fucks go about daily life. You can cut meat and dairy out FOR THE MOST PART and be healthy and also not a cringeworthy faglord. You're the latter. You're so concerned with how you appear to other people when the reality is most of them probably think you're a stuck up retard.
>>
>>18435818
>>18435824
DESU I avoid bringing up the veganism debate and discussion with pretty much any of the non-vegans I know, for those exact reasons. I know it's not just my mind because I get the 'What I like about you is that you're not like all those endlessly-ranting vegans' kinda talk from people.

As for what >>18435824 says, it's partially true-I do care about what people think (hence one of the reasons I keep quiet about veganism, gets you unlikable quick), and do struggle about how to tell people about it, especially other vegan friends, but I do care about the animals as well.

What you guys are saying is basically I should not 100% try to avoid meat dairy etc but rather try to just keep it low?
>>
>>18435938
You should be doing what you want. For me as meat eater you are just hipster. You decuded that poor animals deserve ethernal peace and love and that you stop the support of abuse by boycotting it. And we both know that it wont change anything.

Try more to india. Practically country full of vegans. To find meat there is almost impossible.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.