[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex with my gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 225x225px
When my gf wants sex we always have sex but when i want sex she rejects me at least 60% of the times. Is this normal? What to do?
>>
Start fingering her out of nowhere. When she tells you to stop keep doing it.
>>
raep
>>
>>18435455
It is normal and rejection will continue to be more frequent. I suggest a girl on the side you don't give a shit about nor does she want you except to fuck.
>>
but we are in good relations
>>
>>18435455
I dunno but I wish the guy I liked was okay with me calling him daddy.
Also her sex drive might be low. What are her kinks?
>>
Can't be considered marital rape if you're not married

Pull those tights down and stick it in, fuck her

Literally
>>
>>18435505
i havent found any weird shit yet. maybe her biggest is that she likes to fuck in the car.

>>18435513
yea... its just ordinary rape :D
>>
>>18435455
I don't know if it's normal but it's not the first time I've heard this. Guys in general tend to be more horny than girls. For what ever reason, she's not as into as you. Also, I would be concerned that this trend will get worse. I'm a believer that when you love someone, you do things for that person not for yourself but to make the other person happy. If both people in a relationship do that, these issues would come up. I can understand there may be a time here and there where she doesn't want to have sex but she could make it up to you. All of this assumes your not asking her to have sex at some ridiculous rate.
>>
If she likes to fuck in the car she's probably a kinky person next time you have sex do some shit you usually wont do, stick your finger in her butt, etc.
>>
Everyone has their own pace. I have a slightly higher need than my gf, but only because I satiate her so well that she usually needs 48h to actually want it again. I'm more the "once a day" type, about 36h break for me is good.

If that's about the difference you're talking about, just masturbate when you need, or wait a bit more and fuck her more when you actually do it. Otherwise, you're either sexually incompatible regarding frequency, or you can't turn her on on demand when she's not feeling naturally horny herself.
>>
tell her "i need sex more often than we've been having it" but don't turn it into a discussion. you don't need to get into why, or how she needs to deal with it, just tell her the fact and let her deal with that reality. if she has sex with you a more reasonable amount, great. if she doesn't, have sex with someone else. if she chooses to neglect a need that you were very clear about then she can't remove your right to have that need met.
>>
>>18435455
There's always one person in the relationship that wants more sex. There's also a lot of factors that go into it like timing, cleanliness, how your body feels, how your feels feel, etc.. If there's one person that does not want to have sex, then it's just not going to happen. Been there on both sides of it. Having obligatory sex just feels awful for everyone involved. Also, the more you ask, the more you make it feel like a chore.

Personally, when I'm with my partner, I'm good to go every single day. However, when we're apart, I can go weeks without even masturbating. It's all part of the way we approach it. We fool around and enjoy ourselves very VERY often but it only leads to sex about 20% of the time. The end all be all does not have to be penetration or even orgasm. But when the time is right, we get down to it.
>>
>>18435800
we always try something new. but sometimes it ruins the whole thing when someone crosses a certain line
>>18435822
maybe thats the problem. usually we orgasm both(she maybe 80-90% of the times) and maybe she needs some reanimation time idk.
>>18435857
its not that we dont have regularly sex. its the thing that even if i dont want we still have sex but when she doesnt want we dont.
>>18435871
i make compromise with her but she doesnt. sometimes i do feel that its a chore but i dont mind. everybody has to do chores from time to time. the problem is that she doesnt feel the same way. how can i tell her that?
>>
>>18436283
You missed my point.
Sex should never feel like a chore.
If she doesn't want to, then she shouldn't have sex. If you don't want to, then don't have sex.

Unless you're trying to make a baby, then you have to have sex within a certain time frame in order to successfully conceive but yeah.
>>
Yeah it's normal. I used to not really give a fuck about sex but in our honeymoon phase my girl wanted to fuck 2 or 3 times a night and felt insecure and unattractive if I didn't initiate, so I kind of forced/faked it. Now 2 years later the reasons are endless why we can't have sex (she's tired, she's not in the right mood, feels like an inappropriate time). I still fake wanting it as much as i used tobut really I'm much happier now we're down to once a week or so.
>>
tell her no for once
>>
>>18436335
when i tell her no she becomes even more horny. she starts teasing me and starts taking off clothes and walk around nude. starts touching my dick and the more i resist the more she wants it. maybe its some kind of fetish of hers.
>>
>>18435505
What's with this daddy meme, it's just messed up
>>
>>18436383
Yeah, maybe. If that's true then you've been a huge turn-off, anon. No wonder she didn't want to.
>>
That sounds about normal, especially if y'all have been together for a while. Start rejecting her advances every once and a while. It'll make her wonder what's up with you and she'll probably wind up being receptive to your advances more after that. Other than that don't know what to tell you buddy.
>>
>>18436383
Do the same to her OP. Might work out well! Hell if she can do it, why can't you?
>>
>>18436383
>when i tell her no she becomes even more horny
so let me get this right. you have a problem with her nto being horny. you found something that makes her horny. you didn't piece these things together? there's something here anon but I'm not going to hold your hand about it.
>>
>>18435455
Oh I can't wait for you to hit your thirties, get married, have kids, and see that number jump to about 80%
>>
>>18436307
That's fucking stupid. Relationships are work. You won't feel like being nice all the time or being monogamous all the toms but, if you wanna make it work - You gotta put in the work- same with making sex work.
>>
>>18436835
When i try to do that she gets irritated and mad at me and if we eventually start having sex it feels like its pitty sex from her.
>>18436862
she always starts doing that when i dont want sex. and if i want sex and fake that i dont want she somehow knows it.
>>
If you feel like you're trying to hard to please her and you never get your way you could try
https://www.reddit.com/r/marriedredpill/

Men and women alike claim it works but I would take any advice with a huge grain of salt. My take on it is that it's just like the PUA crap. While there are some reasonable facts there's also a crap ton of assumptions being made.
>>
>>18436391
it's more of a dominant/submissive thing. like master and slave but with some affection combined.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.