[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pain Numbing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: DSC_0074.jpg (3MB, 3104x1746px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0074.jpg
3MB, 3104x1746px
I'm going to slit my wrists in the upcoming month. The only thing I'm worried about now is the pain, it's inevitable but I'd like to nullify it as effectively as possible. I know that bleeding out can take a few hours but at least I'll be unconscious for some of those. Any recommendations?
>>
you're not gonna die from cutting your wrists unless somebody hangs you upside down and reopens the wound periodically.
If you wanna die by cutting then buy some of these
https://www.amazon.com/Feather-Razor-Blades-Hi-stainless-Double/dp/B004RWTQTS
get drunk
take some aspirin
get in a hot bath
use the razor to cut your femoral artery, the sharpness of the blade coupled with the alcohol you shouldn't feel much pain and will bleed out quickly.
>>
>>18435347
What does the bath do, help stop the wound from closing?
>>
The odds are you will fuck it up. And I hope you do. I hope this because I know for a fact you can turn it around. You find some purpose in life, whatever it is, to get you out of bed in a morning. Thinking of you mate
>>
>>18435338
Cutting wrists is for attentionseekers. There are much more reliable ways to die.
>>
>>18435355
overall relaxes you further and increases blood flow due to the heat.
>>
>> 18435370#
Ehm
>>
>>18435358
Thanks, I wish people like you find the meaning in life that I can't.
>>
>>18435372
Thanks for your help anon.
>>
>>18435338

> Slit wrists

You humoungous, fog-brained moron

Slit the artery in the elbow joint instead. 100% guaranteed succes. The wrist-veins are actually rather well protected, so you need to take it out on the crook of your elbow instead dammit

Don't you kids learn how to properly kill yourselves in school anymore???
>>
>>18435406
More options, so femoral artery or brachial artery. Will look into both.
>>
>>18435405
no problem but i suggest you take your month to seek psychiatric help though. just don't tell them you're suicidal with intent or you'll get committed.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.