[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 20130509-144717.jpg (30KB, 300x264px) Image search: [Google]
20130509-144717.jpg
30KB, 300x264px
I have a gf for 3years(lets call her A). We are the perfect match. Never yelled at each other. When she was still with her ex(total piece of shit that she hated) we kissed and went out in secret and so on. She didnt have the guts to break up with him so i started losing touch with her. I got a crush on another girl(lets call her B). Spent the whole summer with her but she cut me off because she was going to study in another country. A gets dumped by her bf. She knows that i liked B but still we get toghether. A hates B in the guts. I stop talking to B so A doesnt get mad. 3 years pass and B starts liking my pics in instagram and i start remembering how great the time with her was. I want to bring back all connections with B but A will hate me. I dont have any problems with A. I love A. But i loved B also. I havent slept for a week. What should i do?
>>
>What should i do?
sleep

Sleep is more important than hoes. Make whatever choice you want and go to sleep. If you can't decide toss a coin or something. Remember, it's not nearly as important as you think.
>>
>>18435294
I get sleepy and i go to bed. I fall asleep for 30 min to an hour and i wake up with anxiety and cannot fall asleep again. Every night.
>>
>>18435268
jerk off to both

sometimes if you jerk off to someone, you won't care about them anymore.

if you do jerk off to A and still care about them, then there you go

3 months is a long ass time to be away though, don't expect her to be all over you when she gets back
>>
File: why not both.jpg (24KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
why not both.jpg
24KB, 500x355px
>>18435268
>>
>>18435268
You shouldn't be in a relationship with either of these girls. Date and fuck, yes, but not in a relationship. Don't tell A a goddamn thing about B and don't tell B a goddamn thing about A. Have fun and play both.
>>
I fuck A. And i tried jerking off to B. And she is away for 3 years not 3 months. I just want her company. Not so much sexually. We were pretty close and i wanted her as a gf but the distance would have killed it all. The thing that bothers me is that she hasnt done anything for those 3 years and all the suddenly she liked all my photos in instagram except the ones that im with A.
>>
>>18435326
I cut off all contacts with B because of A. But now i want B's pressence in my life. She even wrote to a close friend of mine if there are some available work spaces in his job because shes coming here for the summer. The thing is she is not close with him at all.
>>
>>18435268

Girl A will do the same thing she did to her ex as she did with you. She also sounds controlling as fuck.

B sounds nice.
>>
>>18435349
She loves me very much and she very nice. I love her too. I stopped all contacts with B because I didnt want her to feel bad. And yes B is also nice and we were getting along pretty good. As i said i dont want to be with her as much as i want to repair old friendships(that are not actually broken, just in a kind of a stand by). I think B will be verry happy to hear from me but A will be devestated. Thats my concern. We are in a very good relationship that i dont want to destroy.
>>
File: 1435968406957.gif (3MB, 624x335px) Image search: [Google]
1435968406957.gif
3MB, 624x335px
there is an ancient chinese proverb that says "chase two rabbits and both will escape"
>>
>>18435389
In my contry they say roughly translated "Its the easyest to fall from two chairs."
>>
>>18435349

>A starts cheating on her boyfriend with you
>secret kissing and whatevering
>breaks up
>demands you stop talking to another girl

A doesn't sound very nice to me.
>>
>>18435423
Said that way its sound pretty mean yeah but its a little bit more complicated. Her ex was an abusive piece of shit with the IQ of a mushroom. She wanted to break up with him but she wasnt brave enough. It was more my decision to stop talking to B because i knew she was feeling bad about it. But i kind of regret it now.
>>
>>18435438

Doesn't matter how bad the ex was. If she can't make a clean breakup and decides to start playing the fool around with other people while in a relationship game, it's not a stretch of the imagination to see her doing it again when you two have a big fight.

You seem to have your heart set on what you want to do anyway, since I'm using your own word to describe these girls and you're defending A heavily. Just stay with her then.
>>
>>18435448
What if B thinks i hate her and forgets about me?
>>
>>18435468

Then you're dating A and it doesn't matter? You're not even talking to B anyway. What does it matter to you?
>>
>>18435476
since B started liking my shit, wrote to my friend and i started thinkig of her i cannot sleep, i bearly eat and i feel anxious and depressed
>>
>>18435494

So you're considering breaking up with girl A because girl B liked a bunch of your crap, and you spent a summer together.

...Like... fucking seriously? This is tearing you up inside so badly? You hardly know B, and you've known A for a long time and you're currently with her. What is there to get?
>>
>>18435498
No, man. I just realized i miss her pressence in my life. I dont want to break up with A. But i know that if i start talking with B just as good old times things will go bad. There is no way to explain A that i just want to be friends with B. As I said i want to resurect a friendship.
>>
I have no problems fucking B but right now i just want her friendship.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.