[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One Sided LDR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: I_heart_u.jpg (251KB, 1153x866px) Image search: [Google]
I_heart_u.jpg
251KB, 1153x866px
I've been in an LDR for two years, with a whopping distance of 500 miles between us. During these 24-months, I have been the sole person responsible for us seeing each other. Be it the bus, plane, or car -- I've always been the one who has gone the distance. I am 21 and she is 19.

However, my GF has never made the effort to come see me during these two years. She was finishing High School for most of this relationship, which kept her tied to her home state -- something that I do not hold against her. Additionally, she lets me stay at her place when I do visit her, which I am most grateful for.

However, now that she's about to head off to college, I believe that it's time that she make her way to see me (I'm actually going broke from the visits -- I had a job, but now am doing some freelance work which pays bills). She refuses to take off from her part-time Summer job, despite the fact I've taken off multiple times to come see her. I feel like the relationship is incredibly one sided as I've spent so much time and money to come see her -- I feel like it's time she comes to see me, especially after two years of dating. Am I justified for feeling this?

tl;dr: GF never makes the effort to come see me, relies on me to travel to see her. Am I justified for feeling like it's one sided?
>>
>>18434883
you are justified. drop the relationship.

NOW
DO IT NOW

I MEAN LITERALLY NOW.

TEXT HER ASS SAYING ITS OVER AND POST RESULTS HERE I'M NOT KIDDING MOTHERFUCKER.
>>
File: 1470016129431.gif (799KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1470016129431.gif
799KB, 200x189px
>>18434903
OH FUCK
>>
communicate with this girl. that'll work.. right?
>>
>>18434932
here's how i see this playing out

>hey i can't visit as much, its making me broke
>okay i'll visit you!
>but i'm busy, see you in 5 months?
>okay!
>(5 months pass)

shes moved on with life, may or may not have fucked someone else; you stagnate, getting upset that you're not getting what you need exactly. the relationship fizzles.
>>
>>18434946
OP here.

This actually happened. Last year she said she would visit in July, but now she's not going to because of work and her mother's complaints. So I'm already here..
>>
>>18434983
ya sound like a good guy. this happened to me, it happens to a lot of guys. you've got a lot to learn but this isn't the end of you, its one crucial step to your deliverance. i think you know what the problem is but you just have to pull the trigger, then go live your life.

>st year she said she would visit in July, but now she's not going to because of work and her mother's complaints. So I'm already here..

when she breaks this news do you get a sense of despair or more like a "well i can't now cuz reasons, whatever"
>>
>>18435008
From her perspective, I feel that she has despair over the situation, but I do feel that she's not trying hard enough.
>>
Shameless bump because i'm a moron
>>
>>18434883
>I've been in an LDR for two years
A bit lengthy...
>with a whopping distance of 500 miles between us.
Yikes!
>I am 21 and she is 19.
Jesus

Dude, you're very young. Break it off and move on. Don't waste your energy
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.