[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long have you waited for a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

Same story, a "friendship" with a girl who has a boyfriend. She said now she can't give me more than this. Have you ever waited for a girl already engaged?
>>
>>18434867

its a pretty dumb ideal. 'waiting' implies that she will eventually come around but 99% of the time, even if she and her bf do break up she says 'oh i need some time to get over the relationship' and then 'im so busy' and then sudden;y shes dating some other guy.

when women say things like 'im busy' or 'i need to be single for awhile' or any variation, she is lying. shes not sitting around thinking 'WOW I REALLY WANT TO DATE OP BUT I HAVE TO BE SINGLE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IM SUPER SERIOUS ABOUT INDEPENDENCE'.

it means they dont like you. think about it was there ever a girl that you liked that you wouldnt have dated? you would have found a way to make it work. girls dont want to have to blatantly reject you so they write it off like some really stupid excuse. guys actually do this too btw, just less often for obvious reasons.
>>
>>18434879
We date.
>>
>>18434884

>we date

you dated each other before?
>>
>>18434886
no
>>
>>18434890

then what did you mean by 'we date'
>>
>>18434893
She's cheating on her boyfriend with OP, you dumbass.
>>
>>18434893
I mean right now. we see each other
>>
>>18434867
5 years. nothing. dont do it.
>>
>>18434895
We never kissed nor anything else, technically she's not cheating...
>>
>>18434895

>you're a dumbass because he refused to clarify what 'we date' means.

kill your self.

>>18434896

so you're ha ving sex. and she still wont leave. so make your big declaration and when she says no, leave.

>>18434902

okay, so she doesn't kiss you, she doens't have sex, she doesn't technically cheat. she just 'hang outs' and you're calling it dating.
>>
>>18434896
if she's cheating on him with you what makes you think she won't cheat on you with someone else lol
>>
>>18434895

shes literally not though dumbass:

>>18434902

they're just 'hanging out' and OP is projecting feelings onto it.
>>
>>18434902
fucking lol
how is this "dating"
>>
>>18434906
>>18434909
Maybe i'm projecting, but it was her to ask me to see each other. We met occasionally one day.
>>
>>18434914

>maybe im projecting
>but it was her to ask me to hang out completely platonically with no romantic aspect to it
>>
>>18434913
we see each other, we get to know each other.
>>
>>18434918
how do you there's not romance? only because we don't kiss or have sex? She doesn't want to cheat and she said this to me.
>>
>>18434923
how do you know*
>>
>>18434923

>she doesn't want to cheat
>and she said this to me

right. so shes literally saying she doesn't want to cheat. that doesn't mean she wants to fuck you.

like i said in my first fucking post women will word things so it sounds like they like you when they dont.

until she explicitly says 'i love you but we can't be together' she isnt into you.

try it. ask her. find out. make your claim and say you need her to choose you or you're walking. see how well that goes.
>>
>>18434923
so you meet each other regularly with romantic intent or whatever. I'd say this is as much cheating as grinding your dick on a girls pussy but not going in lol.
>>
>>18434929
Op here, it isn't like that man. Not everyone cheat, not everyone says explicit things. She'll never says i love you but we can't be together. She's too timid, good girl. My previous gf was explicit, she cheated with his bf and went away for me for 3 years. This girl is different. Leave his bf is out of question, she doesn't cheat. She's afraid. I can't get any information from her, she doesn't pronounce herself. She only said "not now".
>>
>>18434950

so basically
>you are in love with a girl
>she asks to hang out platonically but keeps turning you down
>you insist that its because she is romantically interested
>but you also insist shed never leave her boyfriend for you

so leave. get out of there.
>>
>>18434897
what's your story bro
>>
>>18434959
I'm not in love.
she doesn't turn me down, neither the contrary
i don't know, maybe
yes

My question in the op is if it's normal to wait for her, or just stupid.
>>
>>18434988

>is it normal or just stupid

a little bit of both.
>>
>>18434990
yea...
>>
>>18434867
How do you know you are the only other guy she has orbiting hopelessly believing she'll leave her bf one day?

Anyway this is what will happen. She'll break up with her bf one day and you'll believe its your shot or it is for you but she'll hold you off, you'll orbit some more and then she'll tell you about the new guy she is dating. Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>18435006
we'll see.
>>
>>18435006
why are you so sure?
>>
>>18435013

if multiple people are telling you this in this thread, its because multiple people have seen and experienced it. this is literally what women do. if she was into you there'd be an explicit sign.
>>
>>18434867
Had 2 girls with long time bf's, one girl engaged to marry and 2 married women leave their partners believing I would want them. Sure I wanted to fuck them but didn't "want" them so I sent them back when I was done but my point is, if a woman wants you she will do anything and ditch anyone for her shot.
>>
>>18435013
Lived it once, learned my lesson and watched it happen to other friends multiple times.
>>
>>18435018
>>18435022
>>18435017
Because those girl are cheaters.
>>
>>18435026

>they were cheaters?

what? no, we are talking about girls who DID NOT CHEAT. they just had men convinced they stood a chance then never actually dated or slept with them.

which is exactly whats happening here,.
>>
Listen OP, these words will hurt but they are truthful.

1. She's having you around as insurance. You have no chance. You're nothing to her and you will never be.

2. You have two choices: either be the beta male cuck, a blue-pilled idealist who will hurt himself and other people by being consistently naive and stick to her; or realize reality for what it is, accept that she is a bitch and move on.

3. Either way, she isn't worth it.
>>
>>18434988
You're being dumb and you know it. You're what's called a "hopeless romantic". You have no chance, you have every sign under the sun that it's not going to go anywhere, she's engaged and about to live the rest of your life, and you're twiddling your thumbs up your ass and blaming it on her. Move on dude. Go live your life. Don't wait around for anubpdy. Chances are she's just using you for an ego boost.
>>
>>18435026
I don't want a woman that promises she is mine yet has other men convinced she is into them. So what she's not fucking around, she has a line forming and she comes out and tells everyone it won't be long and you'll get your turn. Two faced whore
>>
>>18434867
I have no idea about the relationship between you two.

My 2 cents as someone who is in a similar position but the girl straight up told me that she likes me but has a boyfriend: don't wait regardless. If you're putting faith into the fact of you two getting together you're in for a miserable time.

Think of it this way: she may not break up with him for years or ever. She might not feel the same as you. Even if you get together there's no guarantee you'll work out.

The point is stopping your romantic life on something that's a possibility in the distant future is stupid and you'll be the one burned with years wasted in the best years of your life. If it happens it happens, in the meantime live your life, fuck some women and get some much needed perspective and experience. Trust me when you've been with a few women you stop having that mentality of every girl being perfect for you.
>>
So I'm in the same position. Does it make a difference if said girl has come onto you quite a lot? I may of made the mistake of respecting boundaries too much but it's fair obvious we like each other and she doesn't like her current bf

Wat do
>>
File: 1449500087915.jpg (116KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449500087915.jpg
116KB, 600x600px
>>18434867
I've been waiting for a girl my entire life.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.