[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a good idea to never have sex again for the rest of my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0418.png (445KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0418.png
445KB, 640x960px
Is it a good idea to never have sex again for the rest of my life? Maybe I can move forward with my life when I put this poor animal that is my sexuality out of it's misery. I will have trouble humanizing people but literally who cares.
>>
>>18434664
Why? Sex is one of the most personal forms of contacts you can make. Maybe not focusing on it so much if it's bothering you but to give it up is pretty silly anon unless you have HIV or something. Grow up.
>>
Have you tried slitting your wrists open?
>>
>>18434671
>Sex is one of the most personal forms of contacts you can make.

But why would I do that?
>>
>>18434678
Why don't you explain why you've come to the realization that you shouldn't have sex again?
>>
>>18434685
OP ist a faggot as it seems...
>>
>>18434685
Because >>18434674 I am basically gonna kill myself once I can afford a gun and don't trust anybody. It's not that I think they will always betray me, it's more like I just don't think they can ever have my best interest in mind. And it's in my best interest to kill myself before I become an old soulless husk who shits themselves and has dementia so really why would they?
>>
>>18434697
Fun fact: Most people only have their best interests in mind.

Go seek therapy. I don't know why you killing yourself has anything to do with abstaining from sex but obviously you're mentally deficient. Take a step back as a third party and read what your wrote from an outside perspective and look how retarded you sound.

Good luck you dumb bitch. It's not too late to turn your dumb perspective around and lead a decent life.
>>
>>18434697
Most of the people who say they are going to kill themselves don't do it. That's sad.
>>
>>18434709
I don't think it sounds dumb, I think you sound really defensive though. It's not like this would affect you, have I challenged your world views or something?
>>
>>18434714
>>have I challenged your world views or something?

To have done that you would have to have made some sort of coherent thought. If you can't seriously read what you wrote, ponder it for a few minutes, and at the very least think "Hey this doesn't sound very rational" then you're a fucking child.
>>
>>18434709
>>18434714
>Most people only have their best interests in mind.

Also how would therapy change this?
>>
>>18434723
It won't. That's just a fact of life. You're doing it right now (albeit in a retarded manner) that abstaining from sex and killing yourself is somehow in your best interest.

Therapy might help you cope with these facts and lead a normal life. Or you can just wallow in your delusion. Up to you.
>>
>>18434717
It makes sense to me, can you explain why it doesn't make sense to you? Maybe you are obsessed with the idea that it's the "meaning" of life?
>>
>>18434729
I can't explain the sense in something that doesn't make any sense.

There is zero meaning to life besides what you give it.

If yours is about abstaining from sex and ending your life early that's a reflection on you. AKA mentally deficient.
>>
>>18434735
Right, if I am mentally deficient and therapy can't solve the peripheral issues I'm facing, what's the point of having sex. I don't want kids, nobody wants to be around a crazy person, I mean gee, guy, you really helped reinforce whatever I was already thinking of doing. Really enlightening.
>>
>>18434746
You could make the meaning of your life into working on your issues and being a better person or you could just keep being a miserable cunt.

Look at what you're choosing, also don't take things here so personally on 4chan you little bitch.
>>
>>18434752
Are you a tranny or something, either way you should consider following my lead you worthless homunculus.
>>
>>18434757
>waaah waaah

Did you come here for advice or to be coddled?

Go back to /r9k/ you worthless cunt.
>>
Some real fucking assholes here, must be Summer.
>>
>>18434664
having been in your position. don't decide one way or another, but do as you wish.

when you're feeling frustrated, get a hooker; when you're satiated build your life and enjoy it. someone will come around or they won't but by the time you've built a nest egg you'll age more and the monkey wont be on your back as much. i speak from knowing exactly what you mean, and being ahead enough of you to know it'll be fine.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.