[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anon, what qualifies you to give advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3763.jpg (120KB, 547x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3763.jpg
120KB, 547x800px
anon, what qualifies you to give advice?
>>
>>18434656
Wrong question. The right question is how to tell difference between shitposting and good advice.
>>
Nothing. I just like giving out bad advice.
>>
nothing
see you in the next thread boys lol
>>
>>18434656

like anything it depends on the advice. most people aren't posting in every single thread they see insisting they know everything. most people tend to stick to the same few threads and reiterate the advice they do have experience with.

some people are experienced in getting girls so they talk to the guys wh oare virgins.

some people are really good with self discpline so they talk to the people who are trying to get their shit together.

some people are just girls, so they talk to the guys who are struggling with their girlfriends.

some people have been molested so they can talk to people who are dealing with sexual trauma.

the problem here is that you assume that every person giving advice is just mindlessly babbling about every single usbject.

that being said you don't need qualifications to give advice. this isn't therapy, this isn't psychology, and we dont give medical advice beyond "go to the doctor". its ltierally someone looking for alternative view points, often from people on his level with only slightly more or slightly less experience. in most cases its a 'what would you do?' not a "what did you do?'.
>>
More so called "life experience" at 19 then i really want to have desu.

And and its the internet so everybody is an expert on absolutely every fucking thing.
>>
>>18435108
Wtf i typed "t b h" and it changed to desu why is my phone a weaboo.
>>
>>18435111
this word filter has been on 4chan for at least 2 years
same for f.a.m
>>
>>18434663
I sometimes think of giving good advice due to my own experiences, but then I remember how /adv/ fucked me over twice.
>>
My doctorate recieved in 2010.

Too bad it's in Mathematics.
>>
>>18435111
Nice trips desu senpai. Just 4th channel word filters.
>>
>>18435116
Fuck sake lol, i don't post often.
>>
>>18435121
Ayy first time trips i think
>>
Lemme try desu
>>
>>18435188
Holy shit it works, I feel like such a newfag now desu
>>
File: Screenshot_20170619-213517.png (189KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170619-213517.png
189KB, 1080x1920px
I have started a new religion today. I shall call it desu.
>>
I don't think anyone should have to prove any qualifications. But if you want advice from an anonymous mob of people that all have different experiences and views, you might be able to find what you deep down see as truth and the right way to approach a situation.
>>
>>18434656
I am a high school history teacher and Boy Meets World kind of taught me that we are just supposed to give advice to neighborhood kids and stuff.
>>
I have a giant penis.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.