[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

disdain for black girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1464221614270.jpg (365KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1464221614270.jpg
365KB, 960x1280px
How do I fix disdain towards black girls?
For whatever reason whenever I encounter a black woman in public (I live in Texas) I can't help but feel like they are simply unpleasant people. Every interaction I have with a black woman has been them acting egotistical and judgemental towards me. It has been this way since childhood where the young black girls would pick on others and generally act obnoxious and disrespectful. It has gotten to the point where I wince whenever I see a black woman as of they disgust me.

Now I don't feel this way about polite educated black women. This only applies to the ones I see who are poor and uneducated. Anyway how do I fix these feelings?>>180147447
>>
You shouldn't fix those feelings. You already stated it's a socio economic thing, therefor it's fine. Made the same experiences as you OP, and I think it's more politically correct for me to say it because I'm a mulatto male.
If you really want to change your feelings towards them, then just befriend a black girl and whenever you feel like generalizing and shitting on them you will be riddled with guilt thinking about that one female black friend of yours. That will make you stop reflexively hating black women.
>>
>>18434535
>You already stated it's a socio economic thing, therefor it's fine.
No, this can still cause problems for OP because there's no way to tell a woman is polite or educated just from taking one glance at her. It just means OP has met exceptions, but they don't negate his prejudices as a whole. That, and you can still be a decent person whilst being financially downtrodden and/or uneducated.
OP, you should remember that your experiences are not necessarily a reflection of reality as a whole. You had the bad luck to encounter shitty people in life, but that does not mean black women are universally awful.
>>
>>18434559
>meet 10 black girls
>all 10 are obnoxious
>meet 11th
>need to have an unbiased opinion to be politically correct

Fuck that. It's only fair that you have prejudice based on personal experiences. As long as you only prepare for it and do not actually treat people badly until you find out if they're awful, you're totally in your right.
>>
>>18434572
>As long as you only prepare for it and do not actually treat people badly until you find out if they're awful, you're totally in your right.

This
>>
>>18434572
Except it's not about being politically correct, it's about being a decent human being and not making one person suffer for the actions of others just because you may share a race with them. I don't get this, you (and a lot of this site's userbase) would probably be steamed if people decided you must be an alt-right Pepe-obsessive school shooting virgin all because you are a white male who happens to use 4chan, or a rapist for the simple fact that you are male and they may have been raped or sexually harassed by several males in their life, but the very idea of these same rules applying to how you treat anyone else is "political correctness"?
OP's prejudice has gotten so bad that he feels disgust and winces before he actually even talks to them, it'll make things shitty if he reaches the point where he has to interact with them.
>>
>>18434601
No I wouldn't. Because it's a fact there's a shit ton of pepe lovers here. The same goes for thinking I'm a rapist because I'm a man, BUT ONLY in the example you gave. If you don't think it's justifiable for someone who has been raped by men several times to be afraid of men, that is a total lack of empathy. But like I said, if said person is actually treating people badly by default for this, then this is bad. But keeping it private with justifiable reasons based on experience is totally fine.
>>
>>18434601
This. Black girls can sense that you have decided that you don't like them for being black girls and act accordingly.
>>
>>18434613
>No I wouldn't. Because it's a fact there's a shit ton of pepe lovers here.
You say this now, but when someone links you to a Buzzfeed video where they pigeonhole you and others like you, you'd probably be among the first to complain about the liberals stereotyping you.
>afraid of men
Not afraid, just hateful and disgusted, with the opinion that all men are rapists until proven otherwise.
>But like I said, if said person is actually treating people badly by default for this, then this is bad.
From OP's description, it's more difficult not to treat them badly than it is to treat them politely. This isn't a "Oh I'm wary around black people after a deeply traumatic event where I was mugged by a large group of large black men. I don't hate them or anything, but I'm terrified when I see a lot of them altogether and they seem aggressive or sketchy :(", it's disgust based on witnessing a handful of black girls being bullies at a young age.
>But keeping it private with justifiable reasons based on experience is totally fine.
OP has demonstrated that keeping it private is a problem since he can't even stop himself from wincing when he sees one, and his reasons aren't justifiable since he's holding complete strangers accountable for the actions of a few.
>>
>>18434628
Dude honestly, I'm not even replying it wholy... I already addressed everything you said and I'd only be repeating myself ad eternum. For instance, buzzfeed publicly harassing a group (any group) is completly different from keeping an opinion to yourself and an eye out.
>>
>>18434694
In this case, OP isn't keeping an eye out, he literally feels disgust right off the bat and intrinsically blames an entire group for the actions of a few. It's not "political correctness" to acknowledge that this can only lead to bad things and that it needs to be curbed.
>>
>>18434614

I remember earlier today, I ignored some ugly ass black womans existence and she smacked her teeth when I passed.

Oh well lmao
>>
>>18434601
>one person doesn't like a stranger
>stranger goes through some kind of suffering for this
Really makes you think
>>
>>18434521
You probably just met the ghetto ones OP. Most of the ones I meet are really nice.
>>
>>18435083

I must have some like, anti-ghetto shield active. Hoodrats don't waste time wth me because they know I barely acknowledge them, but I do just fine with normal black girls.
>>
>This only applies to the ones I see who are poor and uneducated.

You don't have a problem with what you feel, man, you have a problem with the way you're fuckin' thinking about it.

Think about this new shit: the "polite educated black women" you mention -- well, man, if you didn't know anything about one of them but, like, you still sat down and had a five minute conversation with her, you'd probably still be into her because, like social cues, speech, and stuff. But they might be poor and a fuckin' idiot, and just a really chill, smart, charismatic guy. Or, woman, my bad, man.

That just means there's, like, you have a set of personality traits that you vibe with in people, and that's cool, man. And those traits aren't always developed well by, like, the youth in poor or undereducated settings because of a lot of fucked up shit that you didn't do. Just so happens, all I'm saying, a lot of people that come out of those settings are black.

You don't hate black. You don't even hate poor. Probably not even women. Maybe Jews, I don't know you, guy. But, point is, you hate trashy, and you just fuckin' subconsciously associate "trashy" with "black girl" because they're a vocal, common example of "trashy" in your life. That's just being human and having a sense of pattern and intuition and that's fine, there's nothing wrong with that. Just so long you know it and you don't let that intuition affect the way you treat people in your professional or personal life (not that you don't have the right to do that, man, this is America, just that it doesn't seem all that Dude), you're fine, man.
>>
>>18435126
This
>>
>>18435126
Well said my dude
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.