[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is honesty absolete

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

I value honesty in people more than anything. I hate misunderstandings, I dont have time for games, I cant tolerate superficial bitches, and being lied to fucking hurts. I used to be quite histrionic and promiscuous as a teen, and I lied constantly. But as I grew older, I started to see the value in being true to yourself and being honest with others. And now its something that I desparately crave. Honest interation. Unfortunately, because of my history as an adept bullshitter, I see lies and inconsistencies in every person I meet. I see it in my boyfriend who I am immensely devoted to. I see it in my coworkers, and even my boss. I push everyone away because of this and now I am so so alone. I dont have any social media accounts and I dont have anyone to talk to. How do I find someone genuine to talk to? I feel like giving up and playing the game I despise just to feel lovable and alive again... Please help me
>>
>I used to be quite histrionic and promiscuous as a teen, and I lied constantly.

From experience I can say with 100% certainty: Once a lying, cheating slut, always a lying, cheating slut. Do the world a favor and don't try to poach honest men who deserve better than you. Go find a Chad, once he makes you pussy tingle, you will drop all of your morals and be content.
>>
>>18434280
>> I see it in my bf... Coworkers and boss

Elaborate more on what you see in each of them and be descriptive and exact.
>>
>because of my history as an adept bullshitter, I see lies and inconsistencies in every person I meet

You're a rare one; been on the nasty side of thing but not embracing it. I would be surprised if you're still in your 20s.
>>
>>18434291
With people Im only acquainted with, like my coworkers in boss, I get really put off by how they viciously gossip about each others personal lives and exploit personal things about people who arent present for a little laughter and fun, but then put on a big friendly show and act like friends when theyre actually in the office. My boyfriend has betrayed my trust before and I recently found out hes been lying to me about working for weeks. He was just staying home and playing games (and lying about it daily) while Ive been working 40+ hours a week and stressing out about dental work I need but cant afford and an outstanding ticket, and even more... but my point is not just that everyone around me is incessantly lying, but that I really need to talk to someone true. If I could just have one friend to talk to that wouldnt have any reason to lie to me, Id be alright
>>
>>18434280
>I used to be quite histrionic and promiscuous as a teen, and I lied constantly.

Why don't you just admit that you have cheated on others in the past? We can read between the lines. For someone who "values" honesty, you sure seem to like lying by omission. Poorly I might add.
>>
>>18434300
Hah, Im 22. I became independent in High School to escape my toxic mother and really flourished in the adult world as an older teen. I get along with older people much better. To be conpletely frank, people my age normally either have no apparent substance and either repulse or annoy me. Older people dont take me seriously though because I really look my age
>>
>>18434326
>I get really put off by how they viciously gossip about each others personal lives and exploit personal things about people who arent present for a little laughter and fun, but then put on a big friendly show and act like friends when theyre actually in the office.
So, you're looking for someone to listen while you rip on your coworkers, allowing you to smile at their faces in the office?
>>
>>18434285
In my past, I fed into any guy that wanted to give me attention. And I was always lying to my parents to stay under the radar.. but Ive never cheated on anyone. And I always choose honesty now, as I have no one trying to control me. Im faithful, and I deserve good honest loving. Its unfortunate that you cant give me the benefit of the doubt
>>
>>18434326
People gossip. It's more of a group behavioral enforcement tool than malice. People do it unconsciously. They may even still think highly of the person they are gossiping about. That said I dislike it too and avoid it when possible. The bible speaks against it for the reasons you also dislike it. It's in a sense dishonest. But people aren't good or evil so much as they are stupid and self interested

As for you boyfriend that's a more serious problem. If he was thay dishonest throw it in is face or leave him.

Like others here, I wouldn't be surprised if you had cheated. Nobody likes dishonesty and tries to limit it in their life but you are overcompensating to a point where you get angry about it more than your ability to deal with it and recognize it. The gossiper doesn't see their transgression as you do so your reaction is disproportionate to their measure of the situation. You're projecting yourself so hardly onto the things you see around you, you may becoming less able to properly recognize it and are damning others too soon
>>
>>18434359
I dont talk to them. I work in a group of about 10 people who are mostly friends. We all work in one room, so everyone hears everything. Anyways, whatever, I now see that this was pointless, because everyone is insistant that Im fucking lying about everything! Go figure
>>
>>18434280
How many virgin rooms do you have?
>>
>>18434382
See>>18434372

This is exactly what I mean. Everybody lies and you have and unrealistic image of yourself and by extension others. Of course it's okay to value honesty but people tell white lies consciously and unconsciously until you're trustworthy in their eyes. You're in for a bad time if you can't accept this in others and pathologize it everywhere
>>
>>18434416
The fact that she rode the cock carousel early and is now looking for "an honest man" lol she hit the moral wall
>>
>>18434410
0. I enthusiastically fuck my boyfriend with all holes. Any more questions?
>>
>>18434421
Yeah pretty much. Am I just totally fucked than? Is this my karma for being open to sexual encounters as a teen? I mean honestly who wasnt?
>>
>>18434421
Basically.

Be careful looking into the abyss
>>
>>18434332
Ive never cheated. I was much more open to shallow sexual encounters for the sake of getting attention and feeling good than I am now, and thats all I meant.
>>
>>18434429
The fact that your worldview can't conceive of an alternative shows your myopia. Lots of people with stable families, christian morality, and parents that understand the exploitative nature of others. Trading hedonism for tradition. They were right all along but you and others wanted it your own way. That's okay because that's what forgiveness is for.
>>
>>18434439
Woof
>>
>>18434425
You wont get it. Its an ins joke ide
>>
>>18434429
m g t o w were the men you are looking for, sadly they are not looking for the likes of you and thats the truth.
>>
>>18434465
I dont want a new partner, I want someone to discuss things with
>>
>>18434473
Then get a therapist.
>>
>>18434473
I will discuss things with you op
>>
>>18434498
My favorite things are intimate conversations, philosophy, animals, cooking, writing, aerospace, sex, psychology, 4chan, drawing, yoga, skyrim, and coffee. Theres more, and I love learning about new things and learning about new people :) does any of that sound appealing to you miss/mister?
>>
>>18434528
I will talk about pretty much anything and since I don't know you I have no reason to lie, I will drop my kik, but I want a time stamp picture proving your op so Ik I'm not being fucked with.
>>
>>18434482
kek
>>
>>18434528
>>18434534
yetanothernewkik . No spaces no caps.
>>
>>18434372
Hey op can you get a different job? The culture at your current place seems pretty terrible if that's how it is. And moral stress is something that exists and if you are a good person being in such an environment is going to hurt you which is what you see.

As for your boyfriend if he can't man up and be honest with you then you have no reason to invest time into him. Him lying about something like a job is a major thing. I would drop him. Honestly. Try making new friends with people who aren't shitty. It's hard to find the right people but they feel better than being around shit people
>>
>>18434534
I dont have a kik, but I can get one..
>>
>>18434545
Well I'm not posting my phone number
>>
>>18434547
>>18434280
Well op I'm going to lurk a little longer before closing the thread. Message my kik whenever you feel comfortable
>>
>>18434547
I just made one. My username is kazesawa.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.