[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish I had died with my dignity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 647276_ts.jpg (47KB, 1155x1155px) Image search: [Google]
647276_ts.jpg
47KB, 1155x1155px
Yesterday I was robbed by 2 guys on a motorcycle, rookies, kids, 16 17 maybe, but the looked so clean, new clothes, no facial hair, hair cut short, dressed like supermarket clerks, I didn't suspect them for a moment, they pulled up, out comes the gun, stainless double action revolver, probably a 380, one fondled through my pocket for my phone, distantly mind you, whilst the other keeps the gun on me, as they remount the bike to leave, he has his gun lowered for a moment.
I step in to take a swing, he snaps the gun up to my head, I think about my wife... I step back.
My worthless fucking life, I could have hit him, I don't think he would have pulled the trigger.
Even if he did, I'd rather have died a man than living as a cowardice piece of shit.
I hate myself for what I didn't do.
I don't care about the phone, I wish I died with my dignity.
>>
You did the right thing.
You got caught by surprise, its difficult to think rationally at that point. Be thankful you didn't wet your pants.

The only thing to do now is to become a vigilante targeting supermarket clerks with no facial hairs. Call yourself DignityDude.
>>
Dude, your life must suck ass if you want to go out like a bitch like that.
>>
I loved my life, it was beautiful.

Haha!
My wife made me swear not to pursue justice/revenge.
How can she look at me the same?
Knowing I'm just a fucking ghost of a man.
>>
You took the actions that 99% of the population would have. thanks
>>
>>18434204
What the fuck are you talking about? You survived, that means you won because you still have time to make the world better. Who knows? Maybe they eventually DO kill someone or whatever and the cops catch them, and maybe just maybe if your country's justice isn't fucked up, they go to jail for life. Besides they probably have shitty lives and will always have shitty lives, but you are smarter and can grow to have a better life where you can look at these poorfags that resort to stealing from people and laugh at them.
>>
It's not manly or dignified to commit suicide by stupidity. In a situation like that, you take the loss, remember as much as you can about them, try to get their license plate. Then later, you get your own gun, get your phone's GPS activated and rob them back.
>>
>>18434204
You have a wife and perhaps a child or would like a child. And probably a good life. You seem alright. Why throw all of that away just to puff your chest out for a moment? You did what any rational person would have done.You're not a coward, you didn't even get a fair fight. Do this >>18434394

Also, how did they roll up on you?
>>
>>18434204
how do you know it was a double action revolver?
>>
File: trench_coat_by_me_by_4wd.jpg (228KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
trench_coat_by_me_by_4wd.jpg
228KB, 750x1125px
Should have grabbed the gun by the hammer and stuck a finger in there so it wouldn't fire and then drawn your legally concealed firearm from beneath your trench coat with the other hand and unloaded into his chest like a real american. That's what I would have done anyway.
>>
>>18435342
Thank you man, you're right.

I'd love to have kids one day

A T intersection where the streets are only a car and a half wide, 2 guys game rolling down on a 150cc motorcycle, I saw them ahead of time, but because they looked so inconspicuous I didn't give them a second look, they then threw a quick U turn mid dismount, gun was out, I put my hands in clear view, he walked up to me, only a few paces, stepped back on the bike.
all most had him in his moment of distraction.

haha, they weren't even half my size.
>>
>>18434204
Where do you live Brazil?
>>
>>18434246
my fucking sides
>>
You should be proud of being able to survive, now if you think that was cowardly and shameful and you don't want to go on living for not taking the unnecessary risk that could potentially rob you of your life, then that attitude itself would be shameful and nothing else.

Though I do wonder where the heck you live so that I can stay away from there.
>>
You are one insecure motherfucker, you know that?

It's not badass to risk your life for your fucking smartphone. It's stupid and selfish, particularly when you have a wife and a family you'd be leaving behind. For god's sake get you head screwed on straight before you have kids, whether that means seeing a therapist or signing up for boxing lessons or skydiving or whatever makes you feel like enough of a badass that you won't feel the need to prove yourself by taking a swing at somebody who literally has a gun to your head.
>>
>>18434204
First of all this is no more emasculating than paying taxes.

Here is an alternative scenario.
>Punch him
>grab gun
>shoot both kids in the head
>have to go to court
>get prosecuted by liberal DA
>mother of brothers cries on the stand about how you ruined her life
>end up in jail
>>
>>18434204
carry a gun
>>
>>18434204
You let some kids mug you? What're you a cuck? Shoulda fought like a man. No wonder Muslims are fucking your wives
>>
Well I hope you went to the police and gave descriptions and shit for everything that happened. If they were clean cut then it will be easier for them to be caught.
>>
>>18434204
I mean if this were medieval Europe they would have probably cut your ears off for the hell of it. Be grateful you aren't some serf somewhere. Anyway quit wasting your time reliving the worst moments of your life. You experience what you think about, not what's in front of you. Think about more useful and positive things.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.