[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my bf wants me to not wear a bikini. his reasons are that he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3817.jpg (28KB, 360x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3817.jpg
28KB, 360x500px
my bf wants me to not wear a bikini. his reasons are that he isn't comfortable with me showing so much skin in public and that it would get him horny. i've been wearing a one piece swimsuit so far (not because of him) but now i would like to wear a bikini since it just looks weird to have a pale belly in comparison to the rest of my body.

idk what to make of this and how inconsiderate it would be to wear one nonetheless.

every girl i see is wearing a bikini and i would also not wear an extremely revealing/skimpy one (kind of pic related).

what do you think, /adv/?
>>
>>18434136
is your boyfriend a radical muslim?
>>
Refusing the chance of getting horny? Seriously? It seems you got a case of an over-possessive bf.
>>
>>18434139
not at all. he's not even religious.

>>18434159
it's true, he gets horny extremly fast and he's also rather big. i think his concern is that his erection would be clearly visible and hemd be embarassed about it. but that's not the only issue, obviously, since he wouldn't want me to wear it when he's not around either.
>>
>>18434167
ultimately it's up to you

if you don't want to embarrass him wear a one piece but if you want the tan try to find some middle ground
>>
>>18434136
I have a simple rule for my gf when I am not around. I don't want her wearing cloths that show under bun or under boob. Unless she is going to the beach or somewhere else where that attire is appropriate.
>>
>>18434172
i'd obviously wear it to the beach.

>>18434171
and how could that middle ground look like?
>>
>>18434136
You cannot ever please an insecure man. This has nothing to do with making him horny but he's afraid of other men looking at his possession. Long as your pussy, nipples and most of your ass aren't hanging out you won't get any looks and I counter that you'll get more attention as a young woman with a nice shape that covers up with a one piece.
>>
>>18434167
Had a bf like that, he was huge and he got erections on the beach, which made him feel like a pervert (and scared of how people would react). I wore a bikini with a paréo and he wore loose swim trunks.
Also I generally cover with a white t-shirt due to burning quickly. We weren't a very sexy beach couple.
>>
File: IMG_3820.jpg (140KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3820.jpg
140KB, 600x900px
>>18434205
he wears lose trunks already. and i'll have to give him that, it's really still visible...

i also cover up with something like poc related, once i'm out of the water, but he's still not convinced.
>>
>>18434136
Dont wear a bikini

[spoiler]also cheat on him[/spoiler]
>>
>>18434272
Men really believe that if you wear a bikini you are a whore
>>
>>18434167
>>18434205
>bragging about ur bf's dick on 4chin

lmao so cliche
>>
>>18434296
And girls are super confused when they get beaten and raped by trunktards.

Use head of yours. The more skin you show, the stronger the reaction will be. More than ever if you arent obese. We dont live in ideal safe world. We live in world full of dangerous people. Act like it.

What is next? Going to pub alone in skimpy clothes, getting drunken silly and let strangers to walk/drive you home?

>>18434136
I think you need to find working compromise. Like if you arent willing to please your bf with simple fashion request, do you even care about him? Is it so big of problem? To have one piece swimsuit? Do you know you can work on your tan in private where you can even tan your boobs and pussy parts? Besides tan just gives you skin cancer anyway.

Maybe you should break up and find new bf.
>>
File: average girl.webm (2MB, 650x512px) Image search: [Google]
average girl.webm
2MB, 650x512px
>>18434136
Opee if you don't look like this I doubt any man is going to give a shit, tell your bf that.
>>
Don't be a fucking inconsiderate slut. Listen to your boyfriend if you have any respect for your relationship.
>>
>>18434136
Could you compromise on a tankini and roll up the top for sunbathing?
>>
>>18434308
What? She going to a public beach Neanderthal man
>>
>>18434308
>going to the beach in a bikini???? you fucking whoreslut don't be surprised when you get beaten
lmaoing @ ur life
>>
your bf sounds kinda insecure and possessive desu. who gives a shit about a girl in a bikini on a beach with a thousand girls in bikinis?
>>
>>18434296
Real men know how to treat women - weak piece of shit Males abuse woman. Real men know not to touch what is not theirs. Weak piece of shit males have no social skills and must resort to force to get their way.
>>
>>18434136
>but now i would like to wear a bikini since it just looks weird to have a pale belly in comparison to the rest of my body.

It's really the reason that you want to use it and not to get him uncomfortable bc what he ask you?!

I get it, he dont like the idea of his girlfriend showing so much skin in public, what a fucking douche. It's the beach so what's the problem.

Just talk to him about it, do you think he likes that he's asking you for this? He probably is feeling like shit, be nice, explain that he doen'st have to feel like this and it's not like you're using a string bikini just to show of to other guys.

(Also, my grammar is pure shit, brazilian guy here so fuck it I hope that what I wrote is understandable)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.