[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Americans so racist/xenophobe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 24

File: 1495744962057.jpg (81KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1495744962057.jpg
81KB, 604x604px
Why are the only people interested in friendships are other expatriates?
Americans only seem to be interested when there is a benefit to be gained from the relationship.
They sure act friendly and courteous, don't get me wrong, but when I try to get close to someone, they just act clueless.
Why is that?
>>
Americans realize the true value of humans. If you don't have any to us, don't bother.
>>
Not an american but I think most of them got every right to be xenophobe. They mostly got bad experience with foreigners; spic stole their job, jew stole their money, blacks stole... literally.
>>
>>18434071
Your argument is only based on your subjective view and experiences? I'd say that you're wrong to put all Americans in the same pot but i can't really say that you're wrong because i've experienced similar.
Apart from origin maybe it's just society at it's finest, making real friends who don't gain anything in particulat from the bond is hard in general, everywhere.
>>
>>18434088
Pretty sad that companionship is worthless here and that my true worth here is only helping them with homework or doing them favors with usually nothing in return.
>>18434089
Hello /pol/, how are you doing?
>>
>>18434093
>Making real friends who don't gain anything in particulat from the bond is hard in general, everywhere.
It was never hard at all to make companionship based friendship back home. Americans are just... weird.
>>
>>18434099
You're actually retarded if you think anyone does anything without expecting something from the other party out of it.
People aren't going to be your friend if you have no value to them.
>>
File: 1490614739072.jpg (166KB, 700x875px) Image search: [Google]
1490614739072.jpg
166KB, 700x875px
>>18434099
>explain why we think the way we do
>"Hello /pol"

Your thread is shit
>>
>>18434071
You're pretty much screwed in USA if you don't make money. We don't have an extensive safety net so we need to hustle 24/7. Also consider our culture.
You'll meet friendlier Americans if you're in a more laid back area, it sounds like you're in a major city right now. Maybe try somewhere like Austin or Portland instead of NYC/LA etc.
>>
This is why people don't like foreigners. You can't make friends so you call everyone a racist.
>>
>>18434119
So friendship is just a one way road? Got it.
I see natural friendships forming, like the normal ones that I'm used to back home form in the classroom for example, but it's only between Americans.
>>18434131
If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's a duck. As simple as that.
No need to get offended when you are found out. :^)
>>
>>18434142
It's just that your logic is stupid.
Have you considered that it's your fault that you aren't making any friends? Not blaming the whole of America and calling them racist?
>>
>>18434153
I am not blaming everyone, of course. I am just pointing out a major trend.
Maybe there are some good people, but that's how it is.
Besides, am I calling anyone racist to their face? Your point is irrelevant.
>>
>>18434166
You are probably going into conversations thinking that they are bad people.
>>
>>18434071
Its high fly city people, not Americans. People who have lived in a city their entire life generally don't have a lack of social connection, on the contrary, and they are embedded in plenty of social networks, unlike expatriates. They don't have a lack of friends. So unless you interest them for some reason, they won't make room in their fast paced life.

Check out Couchsurfing events. Those are generally very open people who enjoy meeting those from all walks of life.
>>
>>18434142
Those aren't natural friendships at all, you dolt. That's forced as fuck having to spend all your time with these other people, of course you're going to act friendly.

And no, it's not a one way street. You're obviously both looking for something out of the other, even if it's as basic as just having someone you relate to.
>>
>They sure act friendly and courteous, don't get me wrong, but when I try to get close to someone, they just act clueless.
That's how most westerners in urban areas act with everybody. Your race and country of origin has little to do with it.
>>
>Americans are shit. Shit!
>Why don't they like me?

We're a country that is very aware that we're fed lies for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We are skeptical of all. We also are aware of our reputation, and that you're probably waiting to run home and tell the internet about your scary interaction with the American. Sitting down for a cup of coffee and asking us to spill our guts isn't gonna happen.

From what I understand, Europeans have VERY different rules on approaching new social situations. That's probably a large portion of it too: I fucking hate being touched, and y'all are handsy mother fuckers.

But really, what exactly are you trying to accomplish? Being friends with an American? Because I can assure you that the people you're looking for exist, I certainly don't expect shit from my friends.
>>
>>18434071
Because egoism and porky is so critical to the american mind that every aspect of life has to be dedicated to prouction. It's not just your race and national origin, although that helps; it's the same between many white americans too.

But other people exist, don't give up if you have to stay for a long time, stay open.
>>
Do you have any examples other than vague complaints?
>>
>>18434071
Uhh thought it was the asians that were xenophobe. Especially korea being disrespectful to blacks despite listening to hip hop. Japs have this arrogance from what i heard, they will be reluctant in a bad way to help you. They also have japanese speaking contest which is pretty schadenfreude to me. The chinese are commies and they want to kill The Dalai Lama. The rest of east asia are commies and dont like americans very well. South east asia is muslim town.
>>
>>18434071
>Why are Americans so racist/xenophobe?
>proceeds to generalize an entire country of people
>>
>>18434122
>le cherrypicked image and unsourced chart maymay
You can tell /pol/fags have autism because they're literally so faceblind that even that example doesn't have the kid looking like an ape facial feature-wise.
>>
>>18434174
Nope, hard to think that with the friendly façade they have unless I force myself to. I take it as it is and see what happens.
>>18434304
>Friendships based on the mutual enjoyment of each other's company are fake as fuck.
>A friendship akin to a business transaction is natural.
That sounds fucked up, dude.
>>18434335
It's not as simple as you make it out, what you are saying is normal, I am talking past the initial interaction(s).
>>18434356
They are simply not interested in anything if I am not doing a favor or offering help. Even after that, the favor is rarely returned. Hinting at or even directly asking about hanging out as friends is largely ignored or met with excuses.

>>18434577
>A country is mostly racist.
>Can't point it out without getting called racist
Nice try.
>>
>>18434604
>commit same fallacy as racists
>try to justify it while complaining about racists
Nice try.
>>
File: 1456353811796.png (12KB, 264x225px) Image search: [Google]
1456353811796.png
12KB, 264x225px
>>18434620
"Tu quoque" and "Repeating what was just said in a humorous way" is not an argument.
>>
>>18434629
Your whining is entirely misplaced.
First off, you're crying about racism but that's probably not even the case. You don't even consider that maybe they just don't like you or you really just don't know how to interact with Americans on a meaningful level.
Secondly, you're literally committing the same logical fallacy of racists while crying about racism. You've met maybe a handful of people and you're ready to decry Americans as being racists and unwilling to be friends with foreigners, despite America being one of the most diverse countries in the world. You also assert that Americans are just people who only use people. Frankly, you're a prejudice little shit who is trying to claim people are being prejudice towards you because they don't want to be your friend.
Stop being a self-pitying sack of a human and grow a spine. You're probably fake as fuck and everyone can tell it from a mile away.
>>
File: 1469159308784.jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469159308784.jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
>>18434655
It's easy to get on your high horses and say that when you're born in the country. What I am describing is a common problem experienced by most foreigners in the country,
You sound really angry and throw on the blame on me and assume a lot of stuff about me (possibly projection?).
I like how this is the kind of response I get after pointing out that you're running in circles.
>>
How do I do the green text?
>>
File: images (5).jpg (10KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
10KB, 244x207px
>>18434667
Different responder.
Maybe because youre running in circles, hun?

>all Americans are racist
>you're calling me racist?
>youre American ergo a racist so you calling me racist doesnt count but I can say it

You're a racist because I say so but I'm not racist because you're a racist because I say so but...

And on and on it goes.

Cunt.
>>
>>18434683
It's not really the point though. Doesn't matter if I made that statement since I never meant in the way he explained it.
>>
>>18434691
Then how DID you mean it?

Are all Americans racist? Then you aren't so pure yourself.

Are only the select number you've tried to buddy up with racist? Then you havent tried everyone.

Yes we've got assholes here. But don't you say Americans are xenophobes because clearly you've never heard of this neat thing we've got called civil rights.
>>
>>18434667
>What I am describing is a common problem experienced by most foreigners in the country,
And their difficulty forming friendships in a foreign country couldn't possibly have to do with cultural gaps, could it? Never mind the fact that pretty much every expat, no matter what country, finds making deep friendships difficult.
No, Americans are just racist opportunist capitalist pigs amirite.
>>
File: 1456884382842.jpg (85KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1456884382842.jpg
85KB, 750x1000px
>>18434708
I meant in the way that most people that I interacted seem to be that way. You need clickbait to get replies in your thread.
>>18434722
I don't know about other countries, that's what I was trying to find out with this thread.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (11KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
11KB, 231x218px
>>18434750
>>
>>18434071
>they act clueless when I try to get close
>they're now racist.
M8 I was in Japan for two years. Asians are crazy racist, lots of good in the culture don't get me wrong, but you're deluded if you think white people hold the monopoly on racism. Every race is racist, sadly it's the way things are. Japanese people will never see a white person as kin, they will always be a gaijin. Americans see white black Hispanic etc as American. So on the whole they're less racist my man.
>>
File: 1481991135456.jpg (41KB, 394x353px) Image search: [Google]
1481991135456.jpg
41KB, 394x353px
>>18434759
I am not here to argue, just to learn, but sure.
I am getting quite a few toxic beliefs because of my experience here, I'm here to find out whether it's misguided or not.
>>18434762
I'm aware, never implied that, but it's irrelevant in this case.
>>
File: 1491373312857.jpg (64KB, 500x591px) Image search: [Google]
1491373312857.jpg
64KB, 500x591px
>>18434767
It would be clearer if you specified what in my comment was irrelevant.
You do make a fair comment in a way though, perhaps you legitimately are trying to learn more.
I'm australian, and I can tell you I even had trouble connecting with Americans in my time in Japan (we were all volunteers from all over the place) I struggled to emotionally connect I suppose, and if you're not American or perhaps non white you could think this is xenophobia. Let me tell you it's not, it's just relationships work differently in each country.
Naturally though countrymen will get along better with their own countrymen and America is yet another example of this rule which could be why they appear xenophobic or standofish to non white people or foreigners.
Of you truly are not here to argue, consider changing your wording in your posts. Especially in your OP, it comes off as insulting and baiting, so people respond accordingly.
>>
File: images (1).png (6KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
6KB, 224x225px
>>18434767
Everything you have said implies you believe all Americans are racist. You are arguing youre trying to argue that you are not the problem here.

I do not give a single solitary flying fuck about your skin color and most Americans are like that. We have a tendency to shut people out quick as a flash though. Bullshit politics and constant social stressors have made making friends with strangers all but impossible. You had those experiences I'm sure, but it wasn't over your race. Get your head out of your ass.

Pic related. You're baiting for "evidence" of racism.
>>
File: 1496022080706.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1496022080706.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
>>18434778
I just wanted to reply so I could use this image.
What this guy said though.
But less belligerent, or... American..
>>
File: 1461425562173.jpg (3MB, 2387x3474px) Image search: [Google]
1461425562173.jpg
3MB, 2387x3474px
>>18434775
I meant that the fact that other countries (such as Asian ones) do have the same problems that I am describing. I am aware, but I find it's not the issue here in my case.
>>18434778
I don't know if I'm the problem or not. If anything, it would be rather ignorance than something that I do, in my opinion.
It could be about race or not, again, I don't know. That's why I said "/Xenophobia" in the OP.
If I believed every single one was racist, then why am I still here?
>>
>>18434782
I said Americans weren't all racist. Never said we didn't have a tough-guy streak. Now that is a tried and tested stereotype.
>>
File: 1488859968280.jpg (39KB, 593x697px) Image search: [Google]
1488859968280.jpg
39KB, 593x697px
>>18434071

The difference between the U.S. and every other country in the world is that while citizens of the U.S. do everything possible to avoid talking about racism and talking about its barbaric past, other countries have made concerted efforts to face and accept its demons.

You can't visit South Africa without seeing monuments and reminders of apartheid. Germany as an entire country of people have embraced their dark past in the form of monuments, memorials and public education. Instead of pretending like none of these things happened they internalized them and use them as stepping stones to a different future.

The U.S. doesn't want to talk about slavery or genocide or any of the violence the country was built on. Instead of teaching kids about this past in hopes of making a better future they use blind patriotism as a tool for education and not reality.

To say Americans are "racist" would invoke a lot of emotion and vitriol but the point is Americans don't really care about other people. Through decades of denial and repression America has murdered its own sense of empathy. America spends almost 70% of its budget on bombs and tanks while its infrastructure crumbles; while kids go hungry and families struggle. All because they just don't really care and they're afraid of anything and anyone who challenges their apathy.

Americans are too busy with sports and celebrity gossip to give a shit about each other or the people of the world.
>>
>>18434792
You haven't explained yourself though in depth, all you've given us is a vague, they won't be friends with me and we're supposed to discuss this or answer questions.
Not much to go on anon.
>>
File: 1489405007384.jpg (14KB, 360x232px) Image search: [Google]
1489405007384.jpg
14KB, 360x232px
>>18434799
In short, what do you hope to achieve with this thread anon?
Bait? Yous? Well you've got a few and perhaps won there.
Another reason? Please. Help us understand.
>>
>>18434794
Your post is bad. Not only do we have memorials and monuments, but history lessons in school basically consists of detailing the violence of Europe, how much of dick Christopher Columbus was, conquistadors killing everyone, slavery in America and the genocide of native Americans.
>>
>>18434816
Yes and no, America is systematically erasing history (e.g. removing statues and memorials of famous confederate generals) I think there's both an over emphasis as well as a lack of depth. They ham up the whole white people were terrible to blacks and Indians but don't go into much detail to allow critical analysis.
But that's just like, my opinion man.
>>
>>18434778
>>18434793

I think there's a common misconception going around about racism.

The common misconception is that "racism" is viewed as a moral difference and not literally the foundation that America was built on meaning that most Americans believe that as long as they're good people and don't say nigger or burn crosses that they can't be racist. Essentially, racism is not viewed as an institution or a learned behavior passed down from centuries from traditions, its the difference between nice people and bad people.

Its a shame because while racism has evolved, American's definition of it has not. Americans every day still do and say incredibly racist and ignorant things but it is their belief system that as long as they don't MEAN for those things to be racist that it isn't. The fact of the matter is that racial apathy and denial is a much more popular form of racism in America than being a nazi or KKK member is. Race is a gigantic divider in America and the tensions are insanely high and the reason its not getting any better is because the only response the American government and/or media is willing to generate is politicized rhetoric.

We're stuck in an endless loop. It is my opinion that most Americans have racist tendencies but are so sensitive to the word "racist" that they aren't willing to participate in any kind of introspection or productive talk about real racism and the entire system of racism that the country was founded on. All they care about is making sure that they don't feel attacked or criticized.
>>
>>18434826
Yeah and thats not because white Americans want to feel like slavery never happened its because liberals have bugs up their ass about how evil white people are and try to remove every inkling of history possible. That's the other side don't blame us for their total autism.
>>
>>18434799
>>18434804
I think that the pattern that I described in a few posts above represents my experience, but sure I'll go ahead and give a couple of examples.

>Make friends with this girl after helping her out with physics.
>Keep talking to her throughout the semester and help her if she needs something.
>If I don't initiate the conversation, she usually does when she needs something.
>hint multiple times at doing something outside of classes or sometimes ask directly but it's usually met with excuses.
>try to initiate a topic of conversation and she's very disinterested (It's mostly normie topics)
>stops talking to me after the semester is over.

And another:

>Get friendly with a coworker.
>Say Hi to each other daily, talk with them etc.
>Be on good terms with them for a while.
>I try to ask about his plans so maybe we can do something.
>Usually met with excuses
>Asked a few times until I gave up and he never brought it back himself.

And let's not talk about all the uni clubs I went to where a bunch of guys are literally there to hook up with girls which does not really works if you want to make friends.
>>
>>18434829
Dude.

I'm not white.

Go back to Tumblr.
>>
>>18434836
Your first example is typical of being used by a girl for her homework. Happens to literally everyone, but you fell for it.

Your second example just seems like common workplace relationships that don't evolve past casual acquaintance. None of this seems prejudice, xenophobic or racist. Just keep trying to make friends, it's not exactly easy for adults.
>>
>>18434816

All of that was wrong. History lessons in school completely bastardize events of the past. Americans are completely undereducated and purposefully lead astray when the topic of its barbaric past arises. People aren't taught about the terrible things that happened in their state. I went my entire public school life not knowing that the monument at the top of my town was built in honor of a KKK member. I was never taught in school that my state was the only state in the union that outright banned black people. I was never taught that my entire town was built on a black settlement that was raided and burned down.

People in this country walk around all day completely ignorant to the history underneath their feet. Are they aware that slavery existed and that Native Americans were murdered? Yes. Are they educated about it? Absolutely fucking not.

I'm not talking about painting hand turkeys on thanksgiving and spending a week running through some bullshit corporate generated coursework on slavery that is designed not to make anybody feel bad I'm talking about actual education, anon. Seeing and feeling and knowing where you came from and what your country really is not sitting in a classroom listening to some white washed, romanticized rehearsal of historic events.
>>
File: 1493993226750.jpg (733KB, 1600x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1493993226750.jpg
733KB, 1600x1131px
>>18434849
>my personal ignorance
>THE ENTIRE COUNTRY IS AT FAULT AND WRONG
>>
>>18434829
>That's right, if you're not actively going out of the way to prove how not racist you are you're racist.
This kind of logic is what in fact causes more divides than it heals. What discussion is there in America for race? What more do you want Americans to do? I'm not even American but I feel sorry for them, they're seen as racist no matter what. What discussion about race are you looking for? It always goes the same way.
White man: while we have no obligation to repent for the sins or mistakes of our ancestors, here, we will try to accommodate as best we can, we feel guilty for the mistakes and horrible deeds of the past, we even have a month celebrating a people who were taken from their own land by force.
Non white person: REEE that's not good enough, we demand reparations
And it goes on and on and on.
The conversation is pointless.
>>18434836
Thanks for giving examples, makes it easier.
Young people particularly Americans, but australians do it to, have friends of convenience, or acquaintances. This group of people are there at your uni or work, and you won't do anything with them outside of work unless you become super close, or maybe Friday night drinks if a bunch of people are going. It's got nothing to do with your race mate, don't stress. This is a common thing among America and even Australia. These people will often have good friends that they hang out with, but have other people they're friendly at work or uni with and fully expect to never see them again.
It may seem strange, but it's a cultural thing and will be common. I've experienced it myself, tried to push or progress a friendship from uni, it fizzled out and never went anywhere, and I'm ok with that.
Just a different way of social relationships my man.
>>18434848
And yeah, exactly what this guy said.
Social interactions with a different culture can be frustrating as hell, believe me, I know. You've just go to learn with experience.
>>
File: download (14).jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (14).jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>18434849
>blatantly ignores classes and the many social justice groups that have pretty much taken over usa
>>
>>18434838

You being white has nothing to do with the validity of the information.

>>18434831

>Yeah and thats not because white Americans want to feel like slavery never happened

No, its definitely because white Americans want to feel like slavery never happened. 100%. They don't like talking about it or acknowledging and get upset when people bring it up because they feel like it isn't applicable to our current situation. The most important thing to white America is that they don't feel attacked or uncomfortable. They decry and reject any conversation, concept or narrative in which they feel even the least bit put on the spot or asked to question or defend their worldview about race. That is just reality.

Also, tearing down monuments to old confederate racists isn't removing history. New Orleans wanted that to happen. The only people that had an issue with it were old conservative talking heads and a handful of assholes from the bayou. This is also not about liberals or conservatives its about the truth about our past and whether or not you're willing to allow it to be apart of the conversation.
>>
>>18434836
>Make friends with this girl after helping her out with physics.
>stops talking to me after the semester is over.

kek deep down OP is butthurt because white girls don't like him. Why am I not surprised
>>
File: images (7).jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
3KB, 225x225px
>>18434871
R E T A R D
E
T
A
R
D

DO YOU KNOW WHO TOOK DOWN CONFEDERATE STATUES

BLM

NOT THE EVIL WYPIPO

STOP BEING AN AUTIST.
>>
File: 1459128962839.gif (147KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1459128962839.gif
147KB, 480x270px
>>18434874
My sides, she was Indian, but okay.
>>
>>18434871
So in simple terms, what's the answer. You cucks ramble on about how we never do this or that as white people but never present a solution. That, or your (((solution))) is: education (or some vague statement along those lines)
You can cry and cry but it won't change history. Did the white people of today do any of these terrible things? Of course not
>inb4 THEY STILL BENIFIT FROM MUH SLAVERY
what, the 2% of Americans that had slaves at the time.
>But muh native Americans
Since the dawn of time nations and people's have waged war. Some won and others lost. The loser dies. They fade into history. It's sad, but it's the nature of things. What do you achieve by crying and whining about it?
>>
>>18434878
>They sure act friendly and courteous, don't get me wrong, but when I try to get close to someone, they just act clueless.

lmao it's so clear now. Don't lose hope OP, I'm sure there's an American girl who will like you for something other than your homework solving skills.

Cheers, friend.
>>
>>18434089
whites stole the land, it's a land built on thievery.
of course we'll just forget about that.
>>
>>18434882
I as a native whole heartedly agree. It happens. Its history. Im not gonna attack white folks for something ancestors did some 200 years ago.

Also I find it funny how when it comes to their arguments natives only come up when they need another minority to use as evidence for their dumbass rambles. Yet we have the highest police brutality rate out of all races. Makes you think.
>>
>>18434127
>Portland
>laid back right now
>>
File: download (4).jpg (7KB, 194x160px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
7KB, 194x160px
>>18434898
>REEEEEEEE WHITEEEEEEEY KILLED DA NATIVES

You don't care about my people, fuckwad. You just use us as another excuse for your racism.

SHUT UP.
>>
>>18434580
>>18434122
he's not wrong.

culture is something you don't realize is there until you find yourself in another one. people are established and aren't really looking for new friends especially ones they have little in common with. I'm sorry you're in this position but your thread literally is

>people don't like me, they're racist
>that's not true because x
>haha, that's just what a racist would say.

Maybe i'm not sorry. maybe fuck you.
>>
>>18434901
For sure, and the thing is, most white people, in fact the vast majority if they're smart want your culture to keep going. They appreciate that you have it and respect the might warriors your ancestors were. Keep being proud of your culture anon and we'll keep being proud of ours. I'm sorry the bastards use you as a token minority.
We're gonna win though, so it's OK.
>>
>>18434911
Who said I did? Just pointing out a fact he conveniently forgot to include. If you want me to shut up I guess you'll have to make me or ignore me.
>>
>>18434917
I don't care about race or culture or anything, i just want to stop being a fucking tool, a number these guys throw out to get their smug little circlejerks.

Hoo rah brother you do you.
>>
>>18434925
THEN STOP USING US AS AN EXCUSE. I AM NOT A FUCKING NUMBER FOR YOU TO USE WHENEVER YOU WANT TO WIN AN ARGUMENT. I AM A HUMAN BEING.

DRINK BLEACH YOU COCKSUCKING SHITSTAIN.
>>
>>18434936
If that's the case, next time it happens just punch them in the face.
Shuts them up and it ruins their narrative and you get to punch these cunts in the face.
Everybody wins!
>>
>>18434939
I don't know who you are nor do I care. But if I were inclined to use you and your people as an excuse it's my right to do so. You cannot tread on me.
>>
File: 1488691469053.jpg (55KB, 480x698px) Image search: [Google]
1488691469053.jpg
55KB, 480x698px
>>18434948
THAT VIOLATES THE NAP IF YOU USE HIS PEOPLE IN SUCH A WAY
TOMAHAWK MISSILE TIME
>>
>>18434953
#breitbartdaily, #foxnews, #therealdonaldjtrump
>>
>>18434961
You forgot these buddy ((()))
And it was a joke.
Mate, ame
>>
>>18434965
Americans are interesting people.
May have accidently posted early.. phone posting is hard for retards like me
>>
>>18434948
You are a worthless human being. People like you don't deserve to live in this country. If you hate white folks so badly why don't you move to, i don't know, an impoverished African nation or North Korea? I mean they don't have a lot of whites there, gotta be better than here amirite?

Im not an idiot. This country is the best we got for freedom. That means you have the freedom to say your retarded horseshit too I guess.

Go ahead, exercise your right of free speech. Remember that it was white people who made that happen.
>>
File: 1497778424972.png (553KB, 612x853px)
1497778424972.png
553KB, 612x853px
>>18434967
Das right.
>>
File: 1496625320731.png (724KB, 583x847px) Image search: [Google]
1496625320731.png
724KB, 583x847px
>>18434071
Coming late to the party, and haven't read any replies, but:
>calls Americans racist and xenophobic
>while making a sweeping, general appraisal of them based on their nationality
>>
File: 1497152094021.png (300KB, 589x591px) Image search: [Google]
1497152094021.png
300KB, 589x591px
>>18434982
Don't worry anon, we helped our mate understand the cultural differences when it comes to friends and have chastised him for a silly way of wording the thread.
He repented, so we're cool now.
>>
>>18434967
Is that why that guy is in a coma now? I didn't ask for your permission and they didn't make it happen alone. If you don't like what I'm saying you don't have to respond, go back to that little dick sucking bubble of yours and be happy as a cuck. You're free to embrace it in this country.
>>
>>18434994
Are you a fucking poltard or a tumblrite??? I cant tell they both have the same amount faggotry.

If you hate our country so much why do you remain? It isnt illegal to move. So stop your whinging and get out.
>>
>>18434071
American culture is based on social darwinism. It's a "survival of the fittest" type of situation, so everyone is constantly scrambling for an advantage. If it's not immediately obvious that you can benefit them either by increasing their social status or income earning ability, they will avoid getting to know you.
>>
>>18434071
That's just the West in general.
"Individualism" has become so toxic that people don't know how to form groups that don't immediately benefit them, the individual, first and foremost.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.