[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you have to be an entirely different person to attract

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4855.jpg (208KB, 1216x1220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4855.jpg
208KB, 1216x1220px
Why do you have to be an entirely different person to attract a gf?

If you are reserved and not attractive you'll have to act like an entirely different person to even have a chance at having a girl show interest.

Doesn't this go completely against the concept of love being accepting other people for what they are?
>>
>>18433733
If you are ugly and have a shit personality, it will be harder for people to love you for who you are. It doesn't seem like a super complicated concept.
People love you for who you are if there is something to love about you.
>>
>>18433733
>he fell for the "Just be urself" meme
Some people don't deserve love and respect and should do everything to change themselves.
>>
Because some traits are more attractive than others. Shocking, I know. If you don't have attractive traits, then why the fuck would you expect to be able to get a SO?

>Doesn't this go completely against the concept of love being accepting other people for what they are?
Don't get all holier than thou and act like you'd date any girl, regardless of her looks, personality and background.
>>
>>18433733
There's someone for everyone.
But if you're a boring dickhead, that special someone will be too.
>>
>>18433733
>Why do you have to be an entirely different person to attract a gf?
You don't need to be an entirely different person, but at the very least the best version of yourself.

>If you are reserved and not attractive you'll have to act like an entirely different person to even have a chance at having a girl show interest.
Being reserved means most girls actively looking for some one to have sex with won't be available to you. I'm literally at a point that it's easier to have sex with a stranger than have a good conversation with some one. (I'm a guy)

>Doesn't this go completely against the concept of love being accepting other people for what they are?
Yep, but like most other things that sound good in this life were lies your parents told you to make you and themselves feel better. It's like santa clause. Or jesus.

>>18433750
What is your definition of "some one" because you can fuck around with people you aren't meant to be with. And almost every one does.
>>
>>18433744
It's a pretty tough pill to swallow that you're just such an unlikable person at its core your only shot at a normal life is acting.
>>
>>18433777
>What is your definition of "some one" because you can fuck around with people you aren't meant to be with. And almost every one does.
Correction: at least someone. If not many someones.
>>
Just bee urself is a meme
Unless you are a 9/10 6figure earning 6' 4" Chad, being urself doesn't work.
You have to do your best to change and become like that
>>
>>18433750
A boring dickhead for a partner sure beats being alone.
>>
>>18433808
it really kind of doesn't...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.