[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Losing interest in games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
Srry for TLDR: I used to play games all the time and loved every second of it when i was younger and in highschool but now i cant seem to get into games as much as i used to. i work and go to college but try to find time to play but everytime i try pick up a game i have no desire to play. i buy and try all the new games that come out on my computer but cant seem to have the same feeling of playing games when i was younger idk if games are getting mre boring or im just getting older and losing interest. and most advice people give me is play with a friend since i play games alone all the time but the problem with that is that none of my friends have time to play they either take careof thier kids have to go to work or are still in college and say they are to busy to play should i just drop video games all together and find somthing else to do???
>>
That's pretty normal thing. Why don't u try smth that you should do it outside ?
>>
i do go out with my friends when they have the time like go to the bar going out for walks etc its just i feel like ive wasted all that time and money on playing games when now i rlly have no interest anymore lol kinda a dumb issue but kinda gets to me sometimes
>>
>>18433514
Your brain is growing up. It's realizing that these games you are playing does nothing to further your status. Thus, they are boring. Start working out and learning languages.
>>
>>18433514
experienced the same thing. just find a new hobby man, look at it as a blessing a chance to explore other avenues. ask yourself what else really piques your interest then pursue it. those old feelings of nostalgic euphoria from videogames have passed.
>>
move on but every so often come back

i haven't played games like most "gamers" do in a very long time, probably a few years now, but I saw a trailer for this new Dragonball Z fighting game and now I want to play a game again.

Basically, video games aren't going away but you could die at any time. focus on other things and EVENTUALLY you'll find a game to pull you back. It'll never be like it used to be but every so often, you'll find something.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.