[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im in danger of getting my dick sucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1487876457406.jpg (57KB, 640x570px) Image search: [Google]
1487876457406.jpg
57KB, 640x570px
So around 2 months ago I met this girl, had a good time with her asked her out on a date etc. Starting to feel a lot of tension between her and I.

She recently gave me a "booty call" txt out of nowhere asking if I wanted to hang at her place. Knowing her shes fairly respectful and a nice person but I know that there is a chance that she might do sexual advances.

I really dont have a problem with it but im not sure if its a good move so early? (We havent even held hands yet) I kinda want there to be a relationship and not have this turn into purely sex if you catch my drift?
>>
>>18433500
> holding hands before sex
are you 5? it's perfectly fine, go for the pussy and enjoy whatever she is going to do
>>
>>18433500
bring a box of condoms and a box of chocolates you bloody queer

and a bottle of something to wash it all down with
>>
What are you, a fucking fag? Go slay some pussy before you regret it.
>>
File: 1497362403638.webm (2MB, 722x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497362403638.webm
2MB, 722x1080px
>>18433500
I feel you. Went on three dates with a chick when she wrote me if I wanted to chill at her place. Was kinda disappointed because I wanted to enjoy the process of getting to know each other and slowly making it into something exciting. Fuck the other anons telling you you're a fag desu.
On the other hand if you want the relationship then there's your chance. I wouldn't recommend you to flake out. Go over there, enjoy her, enjoy her body, have fun. The intimacy will give you both a nice dynamic in the developing relationship with each other. It's hard to describe but maybe you know what I mean.
>>
File: 1491344826047.jpg (72KB, 591x472px) Image search: [Google]
1491344826047.jpg
72KB, 591x472px
>>18433975
>>
>>18433500
Literally a gay
>>
>>18433873
kinda this desu

>>18433922
also this

>>18433975
nothing saying you can't hold hands afterward and go on a date and then fuck again. I mean you have to leave the room for food at some point.
>>
>>18433992
Watch out we've got a chad over here
>>
>>18433500
I agree OP if you want to start something good go slow but to do that you have to find a girl that wants to go slow too and this one doesn't. You can't create a woman that doesn't exist. Just know you aren't the only guy she's working and while you may be at the head of the queue when girls start making booty calls or showing up late night its dick they want and if you don't provide it they get it elsewhere.
>>
Hey how'd you ask her out?
>>
>>18433500
How long have you been dating?

A BJ is just fine a couple weeks in. You should finger her too. Sex shouldn't happen after at least a month
>>
It's okay anon, just go over to her house and have a nice conversation. Be sure to sit at least 10 feet away from her and always on seperate chairs. Eye contact is your next step before physically touching her hand!!! #MakeMeProud
>>
>>18434863
Literally looked her in the eyes and just asked her if she wanted to go on a date. I'm no puss.
>>18434061
Sex is great, but nowhere near as nice when there is a buildup + love. If it's just sex I'll feel a little empty inside but eh. I really don't think she's like that, I'm just ruminating about the worst case.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.