[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the other day I renewed my drivers license. I sat down for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: dfgfdfghgfdsfvgbhngfdfghgfd.jpg (2KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
dfgfdfghgfdsfvgbhngfdfghgfd.jpg
2KB, 190x190px
So the other day I renewed my drivers license. I sat down for the picture and the female dmv clerk took my picture. She asks "is this one fine?". I glance at the display and say "looks good!". She does a quick chuckle. I took time to do my hair and wear a nice shirt, I knew this picture will be on my license for awhile. She hands me my temporary paper license and I drive back to my apartment. I feel pretty bad right now. I have lost 40 pounds the last year and have been trying to improve my life. This interaction set me back a bit friends. It is almost like she thought I was being confidently sarcastic with being an ugly person. I honestly think I lam looking better, but she laughed openly to my face, in a professional setting.
>>
or maybe she was flirting?
low confidence makes you see everything from a negative perspective. fucking stop it already
>>
>went to the dmv
>the girl was nice
>now i feel terrible

you are overthinking way too much
>>
>>18433266
What?
>>
>>18433266
Youre thinking about it in a negative way. A chuckle doesn't always mean "this guys a fuckin idiot". It could mean "this guys cute" or maybe she just thought you were trying to be funny so she laughed to make the situation not awkward.
>>
One day I was walking to a work party and had my best jacket on. Two young girls looked at me and one of them smiled and said something to the other and they both looked at me and laughed. I told my friend what had happened and he told me to not care about fucking bitches. We got to the party and few minutes later the office slutty secretary easily 8/10 entered the room, looked at me and unabashedly said "Hi anon, you look really good!" My friend and I looked at each other, nodded and smiled at each other at the realization that the girls weren't being bitches to me. They were smiling/flirting with me.
It's all in your head anon.
>>
>>18433266
You could interpret what she said and did in so many ways and you chose the negative one, and I honestly really doubt she meant it negatively.
If you feel good about yourself, keep it up.
>>
>>18433266
Half full, not half empty. Change your life
>>
>>18433266
here's a protip, unless you're quasimoto women aren't going to notice you for being ugly for the most part. if you're getting looks and they're laughing its cause you look good.
>>
>>18433806
So if I never get looks and women never smile at me should I assume I'm ugly?
>>
>>18433815
well you're not making a statement at the least. if you're average you're also not going to get noticed. get better outfits, get in better shape, etc. or maybe you need to work on your situational awareness and you're not noticing women looking at you.
>>
>>18433266
That's the kind of thing that I would ruminate over as well friend.
Remember how little thought she probs put into the interaction. it's a drop in the social ocean. And it could have meant many things.
>>
>>18433827
I dress well (or at least not badly) and have an average body shape and height
How do I notice people more then? And a look could mean anything anyway
>>
>>18433831
man idk how to explain to you over 4chan how to read people and shit. have a shitty childhood so you don't know what to think of yourself or what other people think of you and then force yourself to learn how to read people so you don't have to wonder. like idk man. learn to use your peripheral vision too.
>>
That's just the "neutral customer service laugh", it's a generic response to something a customer says and usually has no meaning behind it. She just wanted to say something without trying to initiate a deeper conversation so she could get on with more people.
Next time you're at the grocery store watch how much the clerks laugh.

I know this because I work customer service too.

You're fine op. Also congrats on losing the weight
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.