[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I am a psychopatH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170605_135722.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170605_135722.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
I am impulsive, a compulsive liar. I hate myself want to rid the world of my existence, but an online helper told me not to. I dont want that to be another elaborate excuse though.
>>
Why not? You should be looking for any excuse not to kill yourself, dude. Not to be cliche, but I'm sure there's plenty of reasons to stay alive.
>>
>>18433210
A psychopath wouldn't feel hate or the emotions necessary to consider suicide unless it was out of curiosity.
>>
>>18433210
I used to think I was a psychopath.

Then I went to psychologist and found out I'm borderline aspergers.

Aspergers and psychopaths share a lot of the same traits like detachment from emotions, lack of empathy, difficulty understand what others feel, impulse control etc

Only way to know is to get tested
>>
>>18433237
I do feel curious and I realise my lack of utility to the world
>>
>>18433240
You just said it's because you hate yourself. Lying only works in person and when you don't have a text record on the same page.
>>
>>18433238
How does it feel knowing you're an autist now?
>>
>>18433641
the same but more shame im guessing
>>
>>18433210
Well I think hating yourself is something psychopaths aren't capable of, you probably have a very low degree of empathy or something like that
I do as well but I established some rules for myself like I can't lie on anything serious and I can't take advantage of other people
It doesn't matter if you like the other person or hate them those are rules you can't break like attacking someone, you should logically see lying and manipulating as a form of attack, attack has consequences and both for the person you attacked and yourself and thus you shouldn't do it
>>
>>18433237
incorrect. sociopaths don't feel emotions. psychopaths do feel emotions they just want to cause pain to people because they enjoy it.

the delineation between sociopaths, psychopaths, narcissists, and autism these days in the psychology field is fucking laughable. they are all completely and entirely different things. they are not mutually exclusive, but they do not have all the same shit going on. being less emotional doesn't automatically make you a crazy person either. some people just aren't as emotional, it's okay.
>>
>>18433924
Don't worry, it'll get worse. Trust me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.