[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: flight1320x742.jpg (56KB, 1320x742px) Image search: [Google]
flight1320x742.jpg
56KB, 1320x742px
im 32 yr old male dating a 41 year old LADIE

we've been together 5 years and I got her a ring last september.

I don't make much money, sort of a starving artist but I did drop $3500 on her engagement ring.

every girl ive ever dated has wanted to get married, 2 proposed to ME. I said I'd be single for life.

this LADIE, has been good to me but now it's starting to dawn on me that im coming into my final prime and she's leaving hers. she's really helped me mature and what not but im not in wild love with her like ive been in the past. but I did have to get a restraining order on 2 ex-gfs. so I don't think it was healthy...basically im in a mellow & secure relationship but it's not what i imagined and im starting to wonder...

also, she just put an offer in on a house. money came up so I learned she had over $25k saved up CASH. I mean...if I'm giving a LADIE my prime; she could have at least hooked me up a little?..or is that super selfish?

im struggling hard, been stressed out w/car issues and a slew of other headaches involved with running a new business (it's going decent now) but I still manage to buy her lots of yurman etc.

anyway, now seems like the time to split, or hunker down. like sell some things then go overseas for a while. maybe start over somewhere new.

my guts saying run. but I get tons of impulses. any advice?
>>
She seems like she's a good fit. I'd stick with her, you seem to have cold feet, perfectly normal.
>>
You wanting money seems selfish.

When it comes down to it she doesn't owe you shit. I personally would help my girlfriend out if she absoulutely needed it but you seemed to manage it just fine.

Talk to her about your feelings. In all honesty, she seems like a great girl. Im assuming your getting married with that ring? Maybe pospone it a bit before you figure shit out. It's only fair for her.

As the other guy said, cold feet is normal, but do her a favor and tell her what your feeling.

Good luck.
>>
>>18432950
Lol quit trying to justify your severe retardation and old ugly bitch fetish. You can enjoy the roastie prunes of trash from the dumpster alone you wierdo.
>>
>>18433171
>>18433171
>>18433171
im not asking for a bag of money.

basically I spend a large portion of my income getting her little gifts. the percentage she spends on me is much, much lower.

that's where I started to harbor some resentment.

if I had more, she'd be in a new range rover. but the feeling doesn't seem mutual.

the parable of the penny.
>>
>>18434251
Giving a gift and expecting an item of equal value in return is not a gift. Stop lying to yourself. How about you stop acting like a 16 year old in heat and wasting all of your money as it comes in. Start saving up.
>>
>>18434525
Pretty much this.

I stopped spending money on women a few years ago. Don't be a fucking dunce expecting money, as I said she doesn't owe you shit.

Win a girl over with your charm and personality, not your money (or in your case, lack of money).
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.