[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

21, bad start to life I live in a crack house with a violent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Bishop_8.png (408KB, 753x370px) Image search: [Google]
Bishop_8.png
408KB, 753x370px
21, bad start to life I live in a crack house with a violent person.

I'm enrolled at college, although it's hard to find the willpower to study when you just want to stare at a wall all day because your brain is fried.

I've got the aptitude but not the drive.

How can I change this mindset?
>>
Are you doing crack? Why is your brain fried?

First you should get out of there and live with literally anyone else who isn't liable to OD any moment or otherwise kill you, because violence+crack. If you cant move out then spend all your time you can somewhere that isn't a crack den.
>>
>>18432952
I've been taking a few drugs and I've lost all of m savings living here.

I'm so depressed that when I was awarded a scholarship to attend I really couldn't care. I feel like committing suicide so I stare at a wall all day.
>>
>>18432956
Well stop taking drugs. They only make it worse. Dont even smoke weed. You're not in a good mindset and it wont feel good.

And go outside and only go back to your crack den to sleep. Do you want the rest of your life to be like this shit? Its such an easy fix. And that fix is not to kill yourself but to go to school and get out of your personal hell.
>>
>>18432976
Thanks

It's harder to do when you feel like I do but I can try.
>>
>>18432983
I know it's hard. I used to live in a crack den too. You will feel better after not doing drugs but it might take a while. If you have to you can put off college and instead work to save money so you can live in a calm place. You do not want to fuck up college.

I know you must've felt happy or at least ok once in your life so find that memory and hold onto it because it's so close and within reach. Gl op im rooting for you
>>
>>18432983
Maybe it'll be easier if you spend all of your free time in the school library. instead of staring at a wall at home you'll stare at one in a library and maybe read a book.
>>
>>18432956
Bro, just move back in with your parents and go to school or work toward something. Don't do this shit.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.