[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Define practice girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1496437036571s.jpg (7KB, 213x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496437036571s.jpg
7KB, 213x250px
I used to be in a pretty good relationship with a guy for about 8 years. Or at least I thought it was pretty good. I always thought of him as marriage material with a good heart and morals; unfortunately, he didn't feel the same for me. He thought of me as a fwb, and has even told me that he didn't love me (just wanted the sex,literally). It's only been 2 weeks since he last txted me and I know I'm crazy for still holding on to feelings for him, but at the same I'm pissed because I let him use me for sex for so long. How do I let go of being used... being the practice girl?
>>
>>18432923
You need to have some context.
How can you say it is a 'pretty good relationship' when you write nothing that sounds good about him.
The problem is that you don't know what a good relationship is. And that comes with moving on and finding that 'right' one.
>>
All you can do is learn to live with the fact that he treated you wrong. Those feelings will fade. I was in a relationship with a girl who used me to get back at her ex, but I was stupid and still had feelings for her for a while. You'll eventually learn that he was no good and you deserve better.
>>
>>18432929
Well he and his family took me in when my mom kicked me out of her house. We were doing good (going on dates, walks, etc) until I ended up having to leave for military training. When I came back, he had changed and resorted to using and dealing whatever drugs he could get his hands on. On top of all this he's a pretty big guy, despite what military paper-pushing career trainning I had, I was afraid of him. I never told him though, I just... tried to act tough. Like I didn't care how much he changed. I let him continue with his ways for a few years but once his drug connections faded away he replaced the addictions with alcohol. And that lead to "using".

I just didnt know
>>
File: wnnie-from-wonder-years-maybe.png (225KB, 546x363px) Image search: [Google]
wnnie-from-wonder-years-maybe.png
225KB, 546x363px
If you can only describe the highs of your eight year relationship as "pretty good", then it wasn't very good. Marriage material with a good heart and morals should invoke something a little more spiritual. Unfortunately for you, you were blind to his feelings. You couldn't see a relationship falling apart; you kept up a charade because you were comfortable once the boundaries of the relationship were set. A man or woman shouldn't define their eight year relationship with someone as just friends with benefits. A relationship, true relationships, come with pain, they come with heartache. They come with not knowing whether or not it's going to work out. Not because the sex isn't what it's used to be. But because either party are unsure of whether or not they love each other, they see themselves with the other in the future. And that's both parties:
You've just been used for sex. Your partner was just too comfortable in his own ways, and for eight years you didn't challenge him. I assume you saw something in him, otherwise you wouldn't have wanted him to change. You have to really think about your next relationship.

tl:dr Eight years is a joke. You have to step up and make what you want out of a relationship.
>>
>>18432923
for eight goddamn years? 8 years you let some asshole use you and likely cheat on you? what is this new retarded ass bait?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.