[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I passed with bad grades

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1497347214274.jpg (27KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1497347214274.jpg
27KB, 326x326px
So at my school you need a 39 averge to fail. I passed with 2 C's and 5 fs (they were high fs). I need to have my grades to go to another school but my parents are really strict about grades and without them I can't get out of this hell hole of a school. What do?
>>
Um...maybe you belong at the shitty school??
Do you have a learning disability? I am serious. You sound not retarded so how the fuck do you end up with 3 Fs???
>>
>>18432932
* 5 Fs i misread

OP seriously get your shit together, do you want to work at mcdonalds? If not then stop doing fuckig drugs or whatever you're fucking up with
>>
Any particular reason you ended up with these kinds of grades? Something major happened to disrupt your studying patterns or maybe its just the teachers? Either way, try to block out the distractions and just work hard at bumping up those grades. Gl.
>>
school is prob out of the question, go down to recruiting station, join military. When you get out try to get into school, schools love them GI bill dollars. even if you have autism
>>
get a loan and go get a reputable trade. School/Uni is a meme.

t. math graduate.
>>
Are you the same guy that cheated for all of 11th grade and had his grades whittled down to nothing, then got told to go to a community college, do well there and transfer to a good uni, but didn't want to accept that advice so he came here again two weeks later pretending that it was his "little brother" who cheated and his parents wouldn't let them inherit 50% of their fortune if they didn't get into a good college?
>>
>>18432865
Did you study at all? Like people say my place is at McDonald's as well because all my life I barely pass without any effort and in Europe currently studying CS and not paying anything. You got your grades, it's over then
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.