[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just don't get liberals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 27

File: LiberalBrain.png (312KB, 453x351px) Image search: [Google]
LiberalBrain.png
312KB, 453x351px
Grew up kinda left, but when they started getting weirder I swayed right. Now they've gotten to the point, with adding black and brown to the LGBT flag that it just seems like a bunch of nonsense to me forming coalitions against anything wasp.

being white, obviously i don't feel welcome anymore as its gotten to be a movement far different from when i was in college a decade ago.

now its infiltrating my work environment and while i've always sought common ground with people in the past i just find i can't do it anymore. My friends at work are getting more polarized and while I'm not political, they are, and they ostracizing me for not being 'on their side.'

is there something i'm not getting? To me they seem insane but its so prevalent i feel like i must be crazy for taking it personally, or maybe they are, i just don't know anymore. Am i supposed to find common ground with them? How?
>>
You're being over-dramatic, you interact with liberals every day and you don't even know it.
>>
>>18432844
>and they ostracizing me for not being 'on their side.'

They're giving you an ultimatum.
"you're either with us, or against us".
I generally don't like being controlled by people, so my policy is "In the event of an ultimatum, I am always against whoever issued it".

Shit, you could try to tell me "Hey, you, hate pedophiles or else", and while I do think they are a threat and danger to others around them, I'd stick up a few posters "Pedos aren't all molestors" out of nothing more than spite.

If more people adopted this idea, there would be less shaming and alienating, and more persuading instead.
If you want me to join you, use your words and convince me, attempt to use emotional blackmail and I'll fuck you, even if I'm limp dicked and another sip of whiskey from being blacked out, and you're an uggo.
>>
>>18432852
which is why its never bothered me. Most people use politics as a social proxy, in my opinion. They could know fuck-all about their party but it doesn't stop them from being a fanatic to get the sense of self-righteousness that comes with hating the 'other'
I've always been cool with them until they cast the first stone so to speak

>>18432870

>I generally don't like being controlled by people, so my policy is "In the event of an ultimatum, I am always against whoever issued it".
I like this. articulates why i have a visceral rejection of them. Even if I can see sense in the occasional justification they have, it doesn't come from bridge building. I don't like groupthought and I never see it happening more than with this new breed of democrat ive seen lately.

>out of nothing more than spite.

i do this too. maybe its counter productive though.
>>
>>18432894
>maybe its counter productive though.

As are their methods then.
I refuse to encourage that behaviour by entertaining their ideologies.

I make this clear, it is counter productive to them, not to me. If they'd rather cheat and use shaming and blackmail to get their way rather than use words and convince, and sell the idea to me, then it's their problem, not mine.

It'll just take much, much longer for them to ever see the changes they want.
>>
File: anarchy achieved.gif (2MB, 320x175px) Image search: [Google]
anarchy achieved.gif
2MB, 320x175px
This thread is /pol/ psyops
>>
>>18432904
I don't encounter many blackmailers, though i catch your drift.

I see more of the "we have the moral high ground, how could you believe otherwise?" kind of shit. If they catch me on a bad day and I can't directly refute so they de-facto win its irritating when i never wanted to be bothered with it in the first place
>>18432912
what?
>>
>>18432924

Emotional blackmail.

> "we have the moral high ground, how could you believe otherwise?"
This.

Shaming, alienation, demoralisation.

> I can't directly refute so they de-facto win
They appeal to emotion more than facts, more often than not. Read up abit and you'll be able to easily refute them.
Of course, that's not the issue really is it. They outnumber you and will simply dismiss your points no matter how god they are.

They only defacto-win when you give into them.
Each time they push you donate a dollar or pound or whatever currency you use to some cause they'll hate, like the republican party or men's shelters or some shit.
>>
>>18432941
>They outnumber you and will simply dismiss your points no matter how god they are.

okay this is the issue. after all we're reasonable human beings, right? well if I present the better evidence it still isn't enough for them and they don't concede to it like I would to theirs. Their arbitrary threshold is never seemingly met. At first i thought maybe i just didn't have enough to back it up. but i'm thinking you're right, there just is no winning or getting through. The divide is much deeper than i had thought.

>Each time they push you donate a dollar or pound or whatever currency you use to some cause they'll hate, like the republican party or men's shelters or some shit.

i like this a lot.
>>
>>18432844
Some people mistake simply not knowing about something, or being indifferent to it, for being inherently against it, and that's why they see fit to be hostile toward you. You're an easy target because you appear vaguely like those who are set to stomp them out. It's fucked.
>being white, obviously i don't feel welcome anymore as its gotten to be a movement far different from when i was in college a decade ago.
The intent is not to make you feel "unwelcome", but the movement is changing with the times as people become more aware of their surroundings.
>is there something i'm not getting?
You simply weren't there when it went through a reform that addressed groups that didn't fit into very specific categories (eg those who were standing in support of the LGBT movement in the early days were thinking primarily of white atheist or Protestant gay people without fully grasping how their experience might be different from, say, a brown Sikh gay person or a black Catholic gay person. This might seem good in the colorblind sense, but it can be incredibly dangerous in a "melting pot" like America, where those of different cultural backgrounds face different struggles and may have very different mindsets instilled into them). If you don't get the full picture, and also don't have the time/energy to try without outside guidance, it'll all just look like madness and complication to you.
>Am i supposed to find common ground with them? How?
You're not supposed to do anything other than what you feel is right. If you feel it's right to find common ground with them, you should approach things that appear ridiculous and counterproductive to you with the intent to learn about them and their purpose. If you understand them past the surface level, but still find yourself disagreeing, that's a good thing and you can just tell your friends "I understand that point of view" and then go into why you disagree if you feel like they won't just jump on you.
>>
>>18432977
>and that's why they see fit to be hostile toward you

>The intent is not to make you feel "unwelcome"

well its doing just that, why should i feel sympathetic to them at all?

>with the intent to learn about them and their purpose

its hard to see it as anything else but making me into the enemy. I think I still disagree
>>
>>18432844
That's because you're watching the left become the villains they claim to fight. Facists, racists, and bigots.
>>
>>18432989
>well its doing just that, why should i feel sympathetic to them at all?
The movement itself is not doing that, it's the stupid people you're surrounded by who happen to align themselves with it. You'd probably be just as irritated if you were surrounded by nothing but aggressive conservatives/"alt right" people who spewed stale memes and insisted you're everything bad in the world for not being exactly like them.
>its hard to see it as anything else but making me into the enemy.
That's what I said before. It looks that way if you don't have the time or energy to really dig deep into it. Simply making you the enemy would be counterproductive since a good portion of those in the US are of the same background as you. It doesn't make sense. Therefore, to get the full picture, you'd have to suspend your own sense of self and look into the nitty gritty of things. It's definitely easier said than done if you're older or used to other ideas.
>I think I still disagree
That means you fit into the "not enough time/energy" (or just patience) category, and that's just fine, BUT you'll have to give up on the idea of finding any common ground with your friends. You don't really "get" the nuances behind things, so you'll just gt even more confused at all these new things coming at you, seemingly out of left field. In this case, it's probably best to just not attempt to speak of politics with your friends. Tune them out or try to change the subject discreetly. Or, don't be friends with them anymore.
>>
File: 1396774885_195466.jpg (8KB, 294x204px) Image search: [Google]
1396774885_195466.jpg
8KB, 294x204px
liberals are functionally retarded yet delude themselves into being scientific and educated. They were never taught to critically think and were brainwashed to think intelligence is factored through test results and moral brownie points.

I don't know what else to tell you other than righties can be retarded, but never as retarded as the lefties have been in the last 4 years. I'm a moderate so I feel ya bud, but at the end of the day at least the right wingers believe in upholding the strength of the country. They actually believe in the people.

The lefties on the other hand...well, no one can prove me wrong when I say that they'd just give more and more power to the government so that they can be taken care of which of course means totalitarian policies out the ass. Germany can't even have citizens proud of its german ancestry because of "mistakes". They want to shame them for being white and German. Their own government. This is wrong, and you should probably question every single government policy especially from a leftist government. It likely has ulterior motives.

No one can prove me wrong. Don't bother.
>>
>>18433026
thank you, that helps. i'm thinking it leans more on the latter, with a combination of tuning them out.

you've actually put it into better terms than they have in the collective years at the office. Only there's the added layer of friction with the overhanging threat of HR should they form a coalition against me for whatever reason. how did you put it this succinctly and they could not? where did you gain the insight for a breakdown that sees it from a perspective outside of theirs? I've never encountered such a thing.
>>
>>18432989
I forgot to really address this part:
>why should i feel sympathetic to them at all?
Do you mean your friends, or other groups as a whole? If it's the former, you don't actually have to. They're being dicks. If it's the latter, using your co-workers personally slighting you as a reason to refuse to extend empathy to those different from you in a general sense (seemingly out of spite, as you posted in >>18432894), is, like you said, counter-productive if you're really looking for any sort of common ground. If you disagree with liberalism as a whole, but are well-informed on its deeper nuances, can speak its language and have your own differing opinions, that's different, and if your colleagues aren't complete asshats, you'll be able to debate them and still have it end on a friendly note.
It sounds like you just want them to get off your back, but that's not going to happen unless you dodge the topic altogether or try to research it yourself. I personally encourage the latter because it's always good to get a deeper understanding of other mindsets, but I can see why not everyone would have the time for that.
>>
>>18433046
>Only there's the added layer of friction with the overhanging threat of HR should they form a coalition against me for whatever reason.
Is there a way to do them in for harassing you if it gets to that point?
>how did you put it this succinctly and they could not?
They're just virtue signalling, and like I said, you're an easy target because you're not as politically involved as they are. Either that, or they're malicious people to begin with. They don't mean to make a point or explain things to you, they mean to hammer you down if you're not one of them.
>where did you gain the insight for a breakdown that sees it from a perspective outside of theirs? I've never encountered such a thing.
I observe a lot of how people on both sides of the political scale behave, and just kind of come to my own conclusions from there.
>>
>>18433041
this is how im starting to feel with the frustration i have at them. it seems insane that their movement gains so much momentum with, if this post is true, to be the worst things about human nature that it appeals to. I'm starting to be filled with anger at the thought that it could be true since i can't wrap my mind around anything else. I know there has to be more to it, but in the case of this:
>>18433048

>Do you mean your friends, or other groups as a whole? If it's the former, you don't actually have to

what about the movement gets lost in translation, that i see this so frequently in others? I guess its a mix of not wanting to refuse to extend the empathy to those different from me, yet not being able to get my co-workers off my back by not agreeing with what i know about it. I know i can't fathom the whole of intersectionality and i don't necessarily agree with what i do know, but that doesn't stop the people around me from using it to moralize to me. I guess its the combination of all that which is more disorienting that it being any one of those things. Its all of them to various degrees so it makes it harder to point to the issue at hand other than bury my head in the sand to remove myself from the equation that is the problem.
>>
>>18432844
I also feel very abandoned by liberals. I'm not right leaning, but I'm not far-far left either.

I guess it all started with my friends who have also become very liberal. I am a white-passing female. I'm actually black, white, and asian. I'm only second-gen American, and 3 of my grandparents were WWII victims, two were in concentration camps funded by the japanese, one escaped Germany just in time, and my other grandparent was a black activist during the Civil Rights Movement

And within my group of libtard female friends, I have experienced so much hatred and hypocrisy. First and foremost, they react to me being mixed horribly. As if I am some lowkey Rachel Dolezal. Yet praise to high heavens when people date out of their race. Newsflash: I am the product of that, and sometimes mixed babies still come out with white skin. Not all of us are a beautiful shade of cafe latte with ringlets and colored eyes. They only praise things on facebook, but act just as stand-offish around these subjects as conservatives do in person.

Second, with the whole women's movement, my friends still slut shame if they don't like a girl. There is so much female-female hate, but they only act pro-women within the friend group. And if I even mention that I'd personally never get an abortion, I'm not pro-woman. If I don't know how to correctly pronoun a person, I am not liberal and homo/trans phobic. If I ask a question about something within the LGBT community, I am not a liberal.

Maybe I just think that the trickle down economy doesn't work? Maybe I wouldn't get an abortion, but if it's legal and someone feels they need to, they should make that choice? Maybe I don't understand the LGBT community, but that doesn't mean I don't want them to have rights, respect, and equality?

It literally disgusts me. That theses really harsh guidelines have been placed upon liberal ideology all thanks to some young crowd that thinks buzzwords make them woke.
>>
>>18433073
>And within my group of libtard female friends, I have experienced so much hatred and hypocrisy. First and foremost, they react to me being mixed horribly. As if I am some lowkey Rachel Dolezal. Yet praise to high heavens when people date out of their race.
this is the stuff i see, that i can't get. its a 'no true scottsman' kind of mentality and i find it disgusting.
>>
>>18433063
>>18433063

>This is how I'm starting to feel

You mean you've finally come to the realization that they're a cult? That the Democrats have successfully and covertly converted a chunk of the american populace into a cult-like hive mind?

Good job anon. Good job. There is hope for you yet. Not saying that alt-righters or whatever the fuck they're called these days are any better, but its good you've finally had enough with putting up with lefties.

Lefties are vile man. I don't know what else to say about it. There are good people in every "label" but these days I find myself running into many awful people that claim to be left.

>"b-but you're on the WRONG side of history!!!"

This is their favorite line. I don't know why but its like they don't understand history is written by the victors and often times its malicious and fabricated retelling of the events. They basically admit they're evil when they say this.
>>
>>18433073
>my other grandparent was a black activist during the Civil Rights Movement
are they alive? what do they think of what they see now?
>>
>>18433085
She died about 3 years ago.

She really didn't go on social media and didn't see much of this movement taking over, she lived in Berkeley though, so that area has already been really progressive about social stuff. She usually only talked about the ideology she has had since then. Being a black female, she challenged what was expected of her. Though it was hard, she was a working mother of 4 who eventually became an MD.

She rarely spoke of social issues but was always accepting to anything, especially for minority women.

Sorry, but she never really commented about this type of liberal, she was always just positive and "any woman can do anything." but she was much more career and economically focused rather than expressing her social views.
>>
>>18433073
I went to a half art school.

Young liberals have basically never worked a day in their life and have a deep need to fit in.

I had a conversation with a guy from Honduras, when I used to drive a cab, and at one point he basically said "we are stealing your country, you know that right? And you're paying us to do it. We are just walking right over and taking everything. In a few generations this country will be all Latinos, Mexicans, and black. It's too late for the wall, we are already here. Your people, they all hate themselves now."

This conversation would have basically short circuited a modern liberal. All I could do was agree. He seemed like a cool guy, he didn't say it with malice, just a sort of matter of factually way.
>>
>>18433095

>he basically said "we are stealing your country, you know that right? And you're paying us to do it. We are just walking right over and taking everything. In a few generations this country will be all Latinos, Mexicans, and black. It's too late for the wall, we are already here. Your people, they all hate themselves now."

See, I am white and I try to tell people in my country this but they just say I'm a nazi and want to take my house and job away and punch me into the ground with their weak bony hands.
>>
>>18433092
>"any woman can do anything."

>career and ergonomically focused

that was going to be my next question, if you could extrapolate what she thought. i get the sense women in older movements wanted the opportunity to do so. this newest one, as near as i can tell just points fingers where there needn't be. attempting to make fair what already is or never could be.
>>18433095

>This conversation would have basically short circuited a modern liberal. All I could do was agree. He seemed like a cool guy, he didn't say it with malice, just a sort of matter of factually way.

i know exactly what you mean. ive heard the same. that's what kills me about this flavor of liberalism. they champion the rights of people who have no skin in their game. i don't get it at all.
>>
>>18433063
>what about the movement gets lost in translation, that i see this so frequently in others?
At its heart, the intent is to push for equal rights and representation in all its forms. The logic is that certain groups are placed below others, and this needs to be eradicated if society is to improve. That sounds good in itself, but it carries so much detail and intricate nuances that if it doesn't actually affect your livelihood or you're not otherwise personally interested or invested in it, it's hard to navigate. There's levels to it.
Additionally, a lot of people in the movement are angry at those who placed certain groups in lower positions to begin with. This anger is seen as justified because it aids in getting their message across, which leads to action, which usually leads to change. But them being so vitriolic actually doesn't emotionally affect those who support their subjugation or even helped create it. Those people don't care. Plus, those who aren't fully supportive of said oppression, but might share some traits with the "oppressors" simply get caught in the fray and receive the same vitriol without actually having to do anything. It just muddles their message even more so the whole thing looks hypocritical (eg, "if you're for peace and equality, why are you being so hateful?").
There's also quite a few people who use the movement to disguise their own selfish tendencies as a good cause, and that's a bit more outright malicious.
>I know i can't fathom the whole of intersectionality and i don't necessarily agree with what i do know, but that doesn't stop the people around me from using it to moralize to me.
All you can really do is try to avoid it entirely, at that point. If they know you're not exactly "into" these things, and are still trying to take it up with you, they're just using you as a springboard to make themselves look good.
>>
>>18433109
>using you as a springboard
i see, i will avoid it then, because i know this:

> The logic is that certain groups are placed below others, and this needs to be eradicated if society is to improve.
> if it doesn't actually affect your livelihood or you're not otherwise personally interested or invested in it, it's hard to navigate

does affect my livelihood with wealth redistribution in manners such as:
>"we are stealing your country, you know that right? And you're paying us to do it. We are just walking right over and taking everything."

and where the eradications are supposed to take place, what form, what their effects are, and how they are going to be good for society, are never impressed upon me.
>>
>>18433073
>As if I am some lowkey Rachel Dolezal. Yet praise to high heavens when people date out of their race. Newsflash: I am the product of that, and sometimes mixed babies still come out with white skin.
I was once called racist and homophobic because I commented on how my mothers Italian and working class family and neighbors left the Castro District and the gays essentially moved in. Like it doesn't matter I also commented that shes thankful they did because it prevented the neighborhood from becoming dilapidated I guess.

Still trying to figure that one out.

>Second, with the whole women's movement, my friends still slut shame if they don't like a girl.
On the topic of the womans movement thing, I've always found it surreal how much hate TERFs get. Like sure, disagree with them but I've seen tons of feminists and trannies go on about how they want to physically assault them which in turn makes me figure the TERFs are probably onto something.
>>
>>18433105
>>18433107
Basically liberals only care about non-white non-men. I work in the art field in a major city, so all my co-workers are staunchly liberal. They are the most class-ist people I've ever met. That applies doubly to poor white people.

"The immigrants are taking the jobs we need and under cutting the working man!"

"LOL they are only taking the jobs nobody needs!"

"But we just said that we nee-"

"Lol immigrants need it more, stop being poor and go to college like how my dad paid for my college, you are white, you can't be poor! lol, nobody belongs anywhere! And everything is valid! What stupid uneducated trash! Holy shit let's get these inner city black people some education!"
>>
>>18433126

>stop being poor, you're white

so true it fucking hurts
>>
>>18433114
>"we are stealing your country, you know that right? And you're paying us to do it. We are just walking right over and taking everything."
I think this sounds like a sort of self-empowering narrative. The way things are currently, those in the categories of "Latinos, Mexican and black" are more frequently on the poorer and more subservient end than not, and despite the strides taken in the past and today, there are still some factors that keep it that way (some of them more internal and culture-bound than a product of general society, which is where intersectionality is meant to kick in).
>and where the eradications are supposed to take place, what form, what their effects are, and how they are going to be good for society, are never impressed upon me.
That's more than likely because of the intricacy of the subject and the different scopes it's meant to take as a result of the intersectional part. There's no "One size fits all" method, and you'd have to go out of your way to pick a category, find out what makes it unequal, and look into what could be done to tackle that. There are specific areas for most of these categories with people who might be knowledgeable on one side, but not all the rest.
>>
File: IMG_8437.png (199KB, 376x302px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8437.png
199KB, 376x302px
>being white, obviously i don't feel welcome anymore as its gotten to be a movement far different from when i was in college a decade ago.

I hear this a lot about the left in America.

In my country, Morrocco, "the left" is still very reasonable.

Feminists just want laws to be applied equally to both sexes. Gays just want not to be thrown in jail.

We are in a different situation though. Trump's election wasn't a big deal. Political correctness and radical feminism literally don't exist.

Immigration is an issue but most immigrants are generally Christian, making our previously 100% Islamic country more and more diverse.
>>
>>18433141
>In my country, Morrocco, "the left" is still very reasonable.
You're just further from the center of the pond so it will take longer for the waves to reach you.
>>
>>18433137
>There's no "One size fits all" method, and you'd have to go out of your way to pick a category, find out what makes it unequal, and look into what could be done to tackle that. There are specific areas for most of these categories with people who might be knowledgeable on one side, but not all the rest

sounds like it has to target culture:

>(some of them more internal and culture-bound than a product of general society, which is where intersectionality is meant to kick in).

in many cases. which means to me deconstructing the host culture and/or the immigrant culture to varying degrees, or having a nanny state arbitrator to interface the cultures to get a desired outcome that seems subject to metrics that miss the mark or are subjective. I don't see how federal policy addresses this better than community activists. the shortcut seems to be "take down whitey" to put it crassly.
>>
>>18433141
>making our previously 100% Islamic country more and more diverse
how does that make you feel? I'm becoming of the opinion that homogeneous cultures don't have these problems as competing value systems don't grate on each other and lead to what seems to be a battle royale of ideas. you can be productive because you're not worrying about who's toes you step on and will be tomorrows enemy.
>>
>>18432844
I'm in a similar position to you OP, although more centrist than right. Honestly, some people are just stuck up faggots who think you must dogmatically stick to one side only never think for yourself, and you're either with them or against them. Don't care about these people, don't care about what they think, just ignore them. There are plenty of people out there who can actually have independent thought
>>
>>18433116
>I've seen tons of feminists and trannies go on about how they want to physically assault them which in turn makes me figure the TERFs are probably onto something.
TERFs are responsible for a lot of damage to the LGBT community, especially when it comes to physical assault. The anger of trans people, and feminists who support them is not unjustified. Someone shared this post with me that I'm just going to copy-paste the important parts of, with links to sources:
>in 1973 terfs tried to violently attack trans women at the West Coast Lesbian Feminist Conference and when other feminists defended the trans women, terfs threatened the lives of everyone there
Source: http://transadvocate.com/intro-to-the-sexing-the-body-is-gender-series_n_14019.htm
>terf Jean O’ Leary instructed mc Vito Russo to attack Sylvia Rivera with the microphone instead of giving it to her for her scheduled speaking time before this famous video in 1973 at the Christopher Street Liberation Day Rally. She is also connected to Sylvia Rivera attempting suicide.
Sources:
https://vimeo.com/57691610
https://vimeo.com/37548074
https://vimeo.com/37548074
>Janice Raymond made transphobic report to the government in 1981 that was used for the government and healthcare suppliers to then deny any and all healthcare related to trans people.
Source: http://transadvocate.com/fact-checking-janice-raymond-the-nchct-report_n_14554.htm
>In 1999 a 16 year old trans girl was sold a ticket to Michigan Womyn’s Music Festival and was berated and attacked by terfs. The young trans girl was forced to stand in front of a crowd of terfs as they all chanted “rapist” at her for hours. Towards the end of the show, a terf threatened to kill the teenager and no one cared.
Source: http://theterfs.com/2014/09/02/the-michigan-womyns-music-festival-the-historic-radfem-vs-terf-vs-trans-fight/
>>
>>18433137
>"Self empowering narrative"

See you're being the "Diagnostic liberal" here. If a brown person presents some opinion that doesn't fall in line, you've got a correct answer for the teacher. Internalized racism, etc etc.

That's simply what's happening from his perspective. I don't think liberals allow brown people to have opinions. He also said "take a look at any bus stop, you'll see like 3 white kids, the rest are all brown"

Brown people as a pet, statistic or example to liberals. It's like they've never worked amongst them or spoken to poor brown people. Surprise, they are people down here.
>>
File: IMG_8454.jpg (391KB, 1425x1425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8454.jpg
391KB, 1425x1425px
>>18433154
Immigration is a complicate issue.
Although it would ideally be better if we lived in a world made up of peaceful homogenous countries, it is just not really realistic in the real world.

I mean, if you are an average dude in Cameroon, it's just logical to move to Sweden, where life is good.
>>
>>18433175
Good for the cameroomian but what obligation does Sweden have to provide him with everything he needs?
>>
>>18433175

>sweden
>where life is good

The clock is ticking faster every day on that. Soon as its a shithole no one will want sweden.
>>
>>18433161
I'm not being diagnostic, though. I'm speaking as a black person who's met other black and brown people who follow a similar ideology.
It can be "fun" and even self-empowering to capitalize on existent paranoia about your kind overtaking the rest. A lot of people fall for this meme because it makes them feel like they're one-upping the oppressive paradigm, when the truth is they're less likely to get a job if their name sounds "too black", living in certain areas of the US could range from uncomfortable to dangerous, and the current prison labor system exists from the same basis as slavery. If I'm wrong in this particular case of a Honduran man, so be it, but the example you gave pointed to that from my perspective.
>He also said "take a look at any bus stop, you'll see like 3 white kids, the rest are all brown"
I'm not really sure what's meant by this. Is there some context I'm missing? It sounds more like brown people tend to take public transportation more often than white people in certain areas, which may be economically based.
In fact, aren't you being a bit "diagnostic" right now by behaving as if you already know me and my background based on how you view my chosen political stance? Your immediate stance was that I must "not allow" people who aren't white to have opinions, and that I must see my own kind as "pets" (though you probably assumed I was white).
>>
>>18433148
>in many cases.
To be able to make a statement like this and stand behind it, you'd need to have more than a surface level understanding of the majority of these cases, not just a few you've seen here and there.
>I don't see how federal policy addresses this better than community activists.
Federal policy is often counterproductive or even, flatly, a hindrance to community efforts.
>the shortcut seems to be "take down whitey" to put it crassly.
Can you provide any examples of this? The "whitey" aspect is purely based upon the fact that those in power tend to be white and from a certain stock, not an attempt to destroy all white lives.
>>
>>18433185
>what obligation does Sweden have to provide him with everything he needs?
Nobody knows but Sweden just keeps doing it.

I swear all the non-white nations of the world must secretly laugh their ass off at white nations over their obsession with multiculturalism and self-guilt. Like
>Haha these fucking crazy whities. We'd never do jack shit for them if they came to our country, but we go to theirs and they just give away everything they have to prove they aren't racist or something!
>>
>>18433198
Many=/= majority. But to continue on, how about for example literacy rates among black boys in California versus girls, Asians, whites, Latinos? Is culture not one factor of that disparity?

>counterproductive
Agreed

>take down whitey

I said nothing about destroying lives. You inferred that. Though as you said in another post there is a high of self righteousness associated with this movement so would I be wrong in guessing that you've heard peers throw out that idea in half jest!m? Did Malcolm x not favor violent means if necessary? I digress though. I mean take down whitey in the form of taking his power, violent or not, with calls for diversity in leadership roles and coalitions of people of color as which is inherently exclusionary of whites.
And what do you mean by "certain stock?"
>>
>>18432844
I agree with you some things.

I've always been a liberal, but when the liberals got crazy, you switched to the right.
Thats retarded

I didn't. My ideas and views didn't change, I just stopped associating with the liberal ideology.

You don't have to be alt right to be anti social justice, or anti feminism.

Lots of anti sjw anti fem people are liberal or left leaning, if not most.
>>
>>18433216
>Many=/= majority. But to continue on, how about for example literacy rates among black boys in California versus girls, Asians, whites, Latinos? Is culture not one factor of that disparity?
To understand that these cases are actually that "many", you'd have to have some knowledge on the summation of them and what they're based upon. Without that foundation, "many" is an unsubstantial, somewhat inappropriate descriptor made to bloat existent points rather than base them upon existing data.
To answer your question on culture being a factor of that particular disparity, yes. However, to attribute it solely to culture without pre-existing knowledge would be overly reductive and lead to more problems.
>so would I be wrong in guessing that you've heard peers throw out that idea in half jest!m? Did Malcolm x not favor violent means if necessary?
No, you wouldn't be. It's basically a mixture of what I described in >>18433188 and the not wholly untrue concept of anger being a catalyst for action and change. If I remember correctly, Malcom X did favor violent means, specifically in the case of self-defense (as opposed to complete pacifism, which he considered postponing a solution to the problems present). Martin Luther King has also commented on a riot being "the voice of the unheard".
>diversity in leadership roles and coalitions of people of color as which is inherently exclusionary of whites.
Diversity =/= Erasure. The removal of overrepresentation of certain groups is not the same as excluding them entirely.
>And what do you mean by "certain stock?"
Upper-class or in other positions that afford them gateways to power that most people who don't fit their exact description would not have a chance at.
>>
>>18433235

>if not most

lets be honest doodie, if it was actually this way the craziness wouldn't be as profound and you wouldn't even be making this comment because you guys would be kicking the shit out of them, but its the other way around. Your leftist groups have been eaten from the inside out and YOU KNOW IT.

I can't believe you actually have the balls to try to say that most anti liberals are left leaning. Not only is is difficult to prove outright but anyone with common sense that has paid attention to current events over the last 5 or so years can tell you that you're deluded or overly optimistic, perhaps both.
>>
>>18433188
Your "fun" seems like a great way to basically make more people racist. Anyway.

By the bus stop comment I don't think he meant anything about the bus. He was implying that generation by generation, there are less and less white kids. I believe he was talking about school buses, not broader public transit.

Sure, I'm being "diagnostic" here about your stance, being that you've basically presented it. The point was to throw out an annoying phrase to tidy up your opinion, I'm guilty of being purposely annoying on that front. I meant to address the basic "copy and paste" sort of opinions I often see that come along with phrases like "empowering narrative". The kind of phrases which package up people's opinions into nice tidy dismiss-able package. I think these kinds of phrases basically end all discussion and are unhealthy.

I didn't say anything about your race or anything outside of what you presented.

You probably assumed I was Paki, but I don't care.
>>
>>18433243
>Diversity =/= Erasure. The removal of overrepresentation of certain groups is not the same as excluding them entirely

I have no faith that the future practically will match up to the ideal
>>
>>18433255
>Your "fun" seems like a great way to basically make more people racist. Anyway.
How is it "my" fun? I besmirched it (which is what lead you to foist some weird "diagnostic liberal" stereotype on me to begin with) and literally called it a meme. Did you even read my post? Or are you grouping me with every other single person who isn't white, even if we have differing opinions and stances? Because if I'm right on the second one, there's a good chance you may have been racist long before you met that Honduran guy, anon.
>He was implying that generation by generation, there are less and less white kids.
Can this really be attributed to brown people "walking in and stealing everything", and not white people simply carrying less interest in procreating as time goes on?
>I meant to address the basic "copy and paste" sort of opinions I often see that come along with phrases like "empowering narrative".
You know the phrase "Stereotypes are often based on truth"? In the same vein, perhaps these "copy and paste sort of opinions" are based on truth, even if they seem tired to you.
>The kind of phrases which package up people's opinions into nice tidy dismiss-able package. I think these kinds of phrases basically end all discussion and are unhealthy.
Well, unless the person is there to argue exactly what they meant and why they feel that way, you're just as guilty of tidying up their points and erasing their nuances and the deeper intricacies behind them to fit your own package, but in the form of "Yes, I agree [because it implies that I am right]" instead of "I disagree [because it implies that I am not right]". That's the problem with anecdotal evidence as a whole, it's often skewed to benefit the person speaking more than anything.
>>
>>18433268
Do you really feel it's that impossible for one group to not bash another and take from it? That seems quite pessimistic.
>>
>>18432844
Redpill them slowly, it's no necessary that become conservatives but less liberals.
>>
>>18433245
Fuck off you cucked right winger

Most of the anti SJW community is left leaning you moronic imbecile

There are two kinds of liberals, progressives, and regressives.

Regressives are the tumblrites on college campuses harrasing teachers and trying to get teachers fired for not advocating for a minority only school day

Regressives are niggers looting stores yelling fuck the police

Progressives are people like me who believe that the minimum wage should be raised and that abortion is a women's right. Moving on;

>I can't believe you have the balls to say that anti liberals are left leaning

Get this gay shit out of here. Being anti sjw and anti feminist doesn't equal being "anti liberal"
They don't represent the majority of the left wing the same way that retards from pol screaming about "god emperor trump dindu nuffin" don't represent the entire right wing.

These people on both sides are a vocal minority that shits on everyone else.

Stop generalizing entire groups you blue pilled egotist
>>
>>18433289
I believe In group preference is a part of human nature. Not to mention ideology is a factor of that; becoming yet another iteration of us against them in a new flavor. I think your brand of ideology is too optimistically naive.

Especially when you use language that obscures or doesn't even register as any sort of bridge with things whites care about.

>Upper-class or in other positions that afford them gateways to power that most people who don't fit their exact description would not have a chance at.

I assume you mean crony capitalism that no white middle class person enjoys or favors
>>
>>18433275
Your definition of "fun" the one you put forward. You put forward that the Honduran dude's statement is basically a fairy -tale-in-joke that Latino people all have or something, rather than him simple giving his view of the world.

I can only be half racist, because I'm only half white.

I would argue both.

Perhaps tired things should die? I feel that these sort of phrases lose meaning overtime and become "in group" vocabulary and work more of flag wave than actual discourse.

I only related what one person told me. You had a phrase and a two sentence summary of why it was "meme", rather than an observation which correlates with both real world statistics and experience.
>>
>>18433126
People actually say this, wow God.
>>
>>18433200
Like a Mexican I can say this is true.
>>
File: 1375855593446.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1375855593446.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>18433302

>Fuck off you cucked right winger

I'm not a right winger, but ok.

>Most of the anti SJW community is left leaning you moronic imbecile

You'd really have a hard time proving this but do it, I'm okay with letting people make the attempt.

>Regressives are the tumblrites on college campuses harrasing teachers and trying to get teachers fired for not advocating for a minority only school day

Partially agreed, but you sure seem like the type of person you're describing. Sort of.

>Regressives are niggers looting stores yelling fuck the police

Uhhh okay?

>Progressives are people like me who believe that the minimum wage should be raised and that abortion is a women's right. Moving on;

So progressives are people that don't want to admit that the change they want brings about unintended and potentially DETRIMENTAL consequences? Getting what you want isn't a panacea for what ails society, anon. Are you even willing to admit that you fucked up if it turns out that what you want is bad for the world?

>Stop generalizing entire groups you blue pilled egotist

maybe stop shitting out ad hominem non-stop and I'll stop but until then I'm going to continue to make the point that every single one of you lefties is a fucking loon.

If you want to convince people you've really gotta stop calling them names and acting holy. Post better bait.
>>
>>18432844
I think the real question anon, is wether your friends are just smarter than you.
http://scottbarrykaufman.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Psychological-Science-2012-Hodson-0956797611421206.pdf
>>
>>18433343

I think you missed the whole fucking point AND messed up your post

>Anon, I think the real question is whether your friends are smarter than you or not.

Nice job being a fucking moron in an attempt to make OP look stupid, though. Fuck outta here.
>>
>>18433343
Why extreme liberals always thinks they are smatter that everybody?
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 343x429px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 343x429px
>>18433346
>spell checking on 4chan
>getting this mad about data

Right in the nerve, eh?
>>
>>18433352

I'm not mad I'm just pointing out how retarded it is to imply that OP is stupid when you're being a moron yourself. Don't even try to hide behind the grammar nazi accusation. Don't call people stupid if you're presenting yourself, even anonymously, as a moron. It doesn't work.
>>
File: image.jpg (207KB, 1144x888px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 1144x888px
>>18433355
>s-stop suggesting I can't grasp politics with a low IQ, you are being stupid

No.
I understand, it is a hard pill to swallow, but it is the truth, and the data reflects that.
>>
>>18433352
>>18433355
Hi please read this.
http://blackpigeonspeaks.com/why-the-left-won-and-how-the-west-is-lost/
>>
>>18433361

That isn't what I said at all. You are being annoying and aren't really contributing to the discussion. You're literally deluded.
>>
>>18433318
I never called it an "in-joke", I basically called it something he tells himself even though reality is much harsher in the kindest way possible. It's a world view that's not based on truth, but wanting to feel better about oneself. If you couldn't surmise that from all I've been saying, I'm kind of doubtful on how well you read that guy's statement.
>I can only be half racist, because I'm only half white
Nice meme.
>Perhaps tired things should die?
If they're based upon truth, and aren't overblown distortions the same way stereotypes are, then why? Because they contradict your world view?
>I feel that these sort of phrases lose meaning overtime and become "in group" vocabulary and work more of flag wave than actual discourse.
If you know what they mean and understand them by context, then they won't lose meaning. Lingo forms when it comes to certain groups or topics as the need arises, it's natural.
>I only related what one person told me.
You also claimed what they told you would "short circuit a modern liberal", diagnosed me as a "diagnostic liberal", and ranted about brown people not being allowed to have opinions out of nowhere. There was no statistical data offered for anything you said.
>You had a phrase and a two sentence summary of why it was "meme", rather than an observation which correlates with both real world statistics and experience.
Actually, what I offered was in fact the latter. Here are some real world sources:
>less likely to get a job if their name sounds "too black"
>http://www.nber.org/digest/sep03/w9873.html
>living in certain areas of the US could range from uncomfortable to dangerous
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_racial_violence_in_the_United_States#Since_1988
>the current prison labor system
http://www.historyisaweapon.com/defcon1/gilmoreprisonslavery.html
And I think it goes without saying that offering my experiences (ie anecdotal evidence) would just muddy the waters even more, no matter how tempting it is.
>>
I am left wing but this new generation of left wing kids born after 1996 are the new fascists.
>>
>>18433311
>I believe In group preference is a part of human nature.
In-group preference can take other forms than race alone.
>Especially when you use language that obscures or doesn't even register as any sort of bridge with things whites care about.
You don't have to not be white to understand or care about the language used any more than you have to be an innate professional in any field in order to learn about it, or a native to a language to learn it.
>I assume you mean crony capitalism that no white middle class person enjoys or favors
Those who are white and middle class tend to live comfortably enough that they have no reason to actively attack or despise it except out of a plain sense of "right" and "wrong", even if they have grievances with it and the policies it offers. This is not always the case, but generally speaking, it is the lower class who grow disgruntled enough to lobby against the dominant authority.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 543x271px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 543x271px
>>18433362
>Reagan fast-tracks Operation Cyclone and commits vast amounts of funding
>Islamic terrorism in the modern age is the fault of leftists

:^)

>>18433363
>not contributing
How is suggesting to OP that he might simply lack the mental faculty to understand his friends' point of view not adding to the discussion?
This is similair to someone getting upset over the scientific community reporting that global warming is real, I am really sorry they are upset, but unfortunately they are just not intelligent enough to truly understand what is going on around them.
>>
>>18433385

>calling OP a retard and acting like a holier than thou liberal is contributing

You're beyond retarded.
>>
>>18433407
You have an alternate citation to provide to disprove my 'retarded' stance on OP's situation?
>>
>>18433415

>I only speak scientific study
>science is never fudged or funded by special interests
>not ever
>Hey look, the science even says we're smarter than people with differing viewpoints!

nice anon, you're exactly like the people OP was talking about. A few pieces of scientific literature aren't absolute.

I swear to fuck, you guys all act like your social science bullshit is physics when its not.
>>
>>18433419
If it's so easy to fudge data and get it published, because the facts don't matter, provide an alternate citation.
>>
>>18433426

You're missing the point again and again. Stop acting like what you're saying is absolute. There are so many factors involved that that study you posted really doesn't hold much weight.

Social sciences are nowhere near as concrete as mathematics or physics. Get fucked anon.
>>
>>18433426
>>18433419
You both must Go to /pol/
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 600x568px
>>18433429
If it holds no weight, surely someone would have become as mad as you, and published a counter-argument?
Did you even read the methodology of the paper? the controls? the limitations they gave?
Are you aware of the process that goes into publishing in a journal of that caliber?

The mathematics used in that study indicates that lower IQ scores positively correlate with right wing beliefs, this is evident across a multitude of studies.
Higher levels of education also negatively correlate with right-wing beliefs.

The facts are on the side of the left, unfortunately. You cite mathematics and physics, but I can guarantee, as a left to central voter, I can outpreform you in both fields. You are making an emotional argument, and making a real ham of it.
>>
>>18433449

> but I can guarantee, as a left to central voter, I can outpreform you in both fields.

good one, but there is a problem...I'm not a right winger.

>emotional argument

Not really. You're just ignoring the points I'm making.
>>
File: IMG_8428.jpg (84KB, 743x824px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8428.jpg
84KB, 743x824px
>>18433200
>non-white nations of the world must secretly laugh their ass off at white nations over their obsession with multiculturalism and self-guilt.

Tonnes of black Africans wish they were white. Ethnomasochism and multiculturalism is no way unique to white countries.
>>
>>18433463
The fact you think that a peer-review article in a well known journal holds no weight indicates that you are not a college graduate.
>>
>>18433470

>The fact you think that a peer-review article in a well known journal holds no weight indicates that you are not a college graduate.

Stop putting words in my mouth. I said it doesn't hold much weight. Not that it holds no weight. If you would stop putting words in my mouth at every single step of the discussion we'd probably have a better discussion going here. Instead, you just make assumptions and cherry pick and twist things. It's infuriatingly 4chan. Stop.

My professors constantly rip on social science, so seriously come the fuck off your high horse for a moment and taste the humble pie you fuck face. That paper is not anything close concrete. There is obviously a lot more research that needs to be done(as always).
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 667x516px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 667x516px
>>18433474
>people should be able to pick and choose the facts even when there is zero (0) conflicting evidence

If you want academic discussion, you will need to provide citations.
"It hurts my feefees" or "It can't be true" don't cut it.
Let me guess, you are a creationist?

Also, let me go ahead and guess you are either last year of highschool, or first year uni, and an engineering student/prospective student.

If I am right, don't worry about it kiddo, you will learn not to argue with real scientists.
>>
File: 1490612990281.gif (961KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1490612990281.gif
961KB, 240x180px
>>18433490

I'm honestly baffled at just how deluded you are at this point.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 600x455px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 600x455px
>>18433505
Feels good to be right again.
>>
>>18432912
Why are they beating up one of their own?
>>
If you encounter belief which you disagree with and you feel strongly enough to challenge then you run the risk of being disagreed with and ostracised. Most people get triggered irrespective of what it is over when strongly held ideas are challenged, almost like you have physically attacked them. Also we might not be in a time where people are dumbed down, but certainly we are in one where people are generally less empathic, have a lower attention span, low tolerance for 'bullshit', more sarcastic and cynical, impulsive around excitement and action and potentially more accepting of aggression and violence. Also left or right (left or right being an example of it as well) people seem to prefer polarising narratives which paint the world as simplistic.

Don't talk politics at work. If you do, don't push agenda other than dialogue and seeing the complexity around issues and introduce the idea of differing opinion. If you are just whining about not being able to express potentially ugly views around others then just deal with that because you might be a piece of shit hiding behind 'my leftist oppression straw man'.

Most rational thinkers I know gave up on arguing politics in late teens and early 20's and went on to just do what they wanted in life. It is a means to an end. Most irrational ones hold on to politics as a form of self identity and argue it constantly still because it isn't a means to an end for them, it has come to define them and they become increasingly extreme because they can't let go of what has become such a large aspect of their lives. Has 'the left' become more extreme? I'd say it has become more mainstream at the moment, rightfully so in the face of advancing neo liberalism and wonky capitalism and as such it contains all sorts of people who might up and punch you in the face, especially as they feel safety in numbers, coming into it later in life instead of spending years of considered debate leading to a commitment to non-violence as a minority.
>>
>>18433511

I envy the stupid. They always believe they're right and they're always happy.
>>
File: image.png (69KB, 244x261px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
69KB, 244x261px
>>18433490
>>
>>18433629
Provide a counter citation.
>>
>>18433576

Pretty good
>>
>>18433642

Really activates my almonds
>>
I'm about halfway through reading this thread and a common theme I've come to realise is that no matter what group there is there will be people in that group that say"You're part of the opposition? FUCK YOU!" even if their group is about peace and equality and shit.

Its human nature I guess, some people dont even realise their own hypocrisy.
>>
>>18433629
Are you talking about liberals or sjw?
>>
so tired of white people (esp males) whining just because people have woken up and don't really feel like licking their ass anymore
>>
>>18434395
And why should it be the reverse? There can be no bridges between these movements.
>>
>ITT: anti-liberal confirmation bias

Honestly I'm a centrist but this thread was fucking devoid of educated, unbiased dialogue.
>>
>>18435225
Provide a counter citation.
>>
>>18435250
Of what? This entire thread was liberal strawmanning. I'll be the first to say there are some fucking stupid liberals, especially in 2017 but as long as this thread is operating on "everything left of center is cancer/wealth redistribution/white genocide/inviting authoritarian rule" it's very much not worth the effort.

Especially when you have landmind posts like >>18433041 which operate on RW virtue signals so well I think this guy could have a budding career at Newsmax.
>>
File: absolutely subversive.jpg (91KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely subversive.jpg
91KB, 400x400px
>>18432844
You are experiencing the final stages of demoralization, and the resulting decay and destruction of our civil society.
It will all collapse into war and strife soon enough friend.
Buy guns and prepare, there will be a lot of cleansing to do before this is all over.
>>
There was this thing called 'buzoe' or however the fuck it was spelled that Asian people call Westerners who defend islam and faggots. Even they had enough of this bullshit.
>>
File: 1497800147826.png (149KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1497800147826.png
149KB, 500x522px
>>18435327
Honestly orientals will probably be the saving grace of this planet.(i hope). Even though this election was supposed to be a horrible voter turn out. And most people really couldnt back either side 100%. The amount of arguing over fags, niggers, muslims, whites, sjws, immigrants, trans(all types included). And you assholes seriously can't agree that all of this gay shit is a ploy to distract us/pit us against eachother?
>>
>>18434395
You were getting paid to lick white man ass for centuries

What, the money isn't good now, you fucking greedy pigs?
>>
File: why nazism is rising again.png (197KB, 612x432px) Image search: [Google]
why nazism is rising again.png
197KB, 612x432px
>>18434395
You don't know shit.
White people are waking up because many have realized that we are being literally fucking replaced in our own homelands, especially here in Europe.
Africa will still be full of africans in 500 years, same goes for asia and asians, middle east and middle easterners and so on. But Europe and north america, will be devoid of white people in that time, unless we change our course.

If push comes to shove, I will not have any moral qualms about exterminating every single non-white from my native homeland. This is our fucking land, where my ancestors have lived for thousands of years, and if I have to choose between my tribe, and a bunch of foreign tribes to inhabit this land, I will ALWAYS choose mine, no exceptions. When the survival of my people is at stake, the lives of people outside of my tribe, mean utterly nothing.

Europe will descend to war and strife once more, and what will happen to the mudslimes and other non-european scumbags will make them wish that it was Hitler that was exterminating them instead of the new generation of Europeans who have nothing but seething hatred of all things non-European in their hearts, that has been born during the last few decades.
>>
>>18435346
>And you assholes seriously can't agree that all of this gay shit is a ploy to distract us/pit us against eachother?
*They* are doing it on purpose, but we can't let this spread which is why we must resort to the extremes due to the constant brainwashing happening. A war will only fix the current society as mentioned before.
>>
>>18435374
>You don't know shit
>wall of text of further whining and impotent threats of genocide against non-whites

Yeah, nah, I'm pretty sure I got it.
>>
>>18435380
He doesn't know shit about why white people are "whining".
He thinks it is due to shitskins "not liking white people's ass anymore", which is pathetically naive and wrong.

It is due to white people realizing that if we don't fucking do something now, the only way we can ensure that our own people continue to exist, is fucking genociding non whites out of our homelands.
It has nothing to do with niggers being uppity and having a voice in this day and age. It has everything to do with the fact that if demographic trends go on as they do OUR PEOPLE WILL GO FUCKING EXTINCT IN THE NEXT 500 YEARS.

>impotent.
Keep dreaming cunt. Here in Finland, over 25 percent of our population is ready to vote for "close the fucking border, migrants must submit to our values and culutures" party and our situation is not even bad, nowhere close to Sweden or Germany. East Europe is going flat "no muslims allowed" policy and in general, far right is rising all over Europe. Our demographic decline in our homelands will be stopped by any means necessary. This is our fucking home, this continent belongs to Europeans. Non-europeans can fucking piss off or die when the strife eventually begins.
>>
>>18435394
I'm American though.

i just laugh at yurop. you were all fucking retarded and now you're paying the price for it. your race deserves to die out for being so fucking stupid. this is how humanity evolves stronger. no one will miss your translucent skin that burns from being exposed to fucking sunlight and ability to digest milk as an adult without getting gassy.
>>
>>18435402
You have an internet connection and a computer/laptop thanks to the White man, so show some respect, you fucking worthless shitskin.
>>
>>18435402
>murrican
Do you think that your republic will last trough this century?
The demographic shifts alone going on there, will ensure that the people who built and maintain your nation, will become a minority, segregate further away from the now majority non whites who hold nothing but hate for white people, leading to increasing destabilization of your union and the rise of separatism of the white enclaves. Why would the whites want to be ruled by people who wish to anihilate them?

You are gonna go trough what Jugoslavia did in the next 100 years and it will be glorious to behold.
>>
>>18435409
>Why would the whites want to be ruled by people who wish to anihilate them
They already do, and are.

But it's because they're stupid and all you have to do is dogwhistle about how brown people are out to get them to pull the wool over their eyes. This is how we got Trump. Pay attention retard lmao
>>
File: jew1.jpg (84KB, 782x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jew1.jpg
84KB, 782x1080px
>>18435414
>They already do, and are.

Well, you are right on that.
>>
>>18435394
You are a retarded poltard really
Go leave your house and see for yourself
For fucks sake nobody cares about your "white race" shit in real world, what do you mean with genocide?
Look man, you have no reason to be pissed off by some other nations and races
>>18435402
>i just laugh at yurop
You should honestly laugh at your pathetic life if you think you decide something and "defeat" Europe. You decide nothing
>>
File: your own people.jpg (90KB, 564x641px) Image search: [Google]
your own people.jpg
90KB, 564x641px
>>18435416
Reminder that a certain someone was right about everything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

>>18435421
>You are a retarded poltard really
>Go leave your house and see for yourself
Nice "arguments".

>For fucks sake nobody cares about your "white race" shit in real world,
Plenty do. And more and more do every day. I didn't care 5 years ago, because I was a typical brainless leftist that bought into the "lol we are all human, countries are just line on paper, races don't exist" bs. Then I woke up to reality. I share nothing in common with a nigger from Africa. Nothing. He is not of my people, not of my blood. He is not my kin, and I have no common cause with him. He is only a competitor, and an enemy to me, and my people, and I will not rest until he is removed from my homeland.

>what do you mean with genocide?
Wholesale extermination of a population either trough directly killing them, or by engineering a situation where they will cease to be over time.

>Look man, you have no reason to be pissed off by some other nations and races
I have every reason to be pissed off at members of competing and hostile tribes inhabiting my tribe's territory. They are an enemy that directly threatens the future survival of my own people and children. I want them gone by any means necessary.
>>
>>18435437
>Nice "arguments".
It is not arguments, just assumptions
>I share nothing in common with a nigger from Africa.
Pekka you should really try hanging out with black people at least once. Their warmth will change your heart. Besides, don't forget you share 99,8% of DNA with a chimp. You will be amazed if you look up human ancestors.
> He is only a competitor, and an enemy to me, and my people, and I will not rest until he is removed from my homeland.
Look, it feels to me like I read some propaganda words. To me you are deeply unsatisfied with something and somehow you think "defending the white race will solve it".
>Wholesale extermination of a population either trough directly killing them, or by engineering a situation where they will cease to be over time.
Do you really think somebody has the power to control population development? Only nature can.
Your frame of mind is not reality-adopted. Nobody is competing mate, where did that come from?
>>
>>18435462
>Pekka you should really try hanging out with black people at least once.
I have, and I found them utterly fucking revolting both in appearance, behavior as well as in spirit. They are vile and I do not recognize them as my kin in any shape or form.

> Besides, don't forget you share 99,8% of DNA with a chimp. You will be amazed if you look up human ancestors.
Yes and? I am well aware of our biological origins and nature. I fucking studied evolution and biology with massive gusto when I was younger.
I want my people to evolve into a new species of humans over the coming eons, not to mix with worthless shitskins and set back the firsts steps of speciation our species was undergoing during the last 100 000 years.

>Look, it feels to me like I read some propaganda words.
No, I took a look at the world, and applied my knowledge of nature to it. We humans are tribal animals, and we compete for resources and territory. This competition has never ceased, and pretending that it has is surefire way to ensure that your own people go extinct. I will be willing to do anything to ensure that my people survive, no matter what.

>To me you are deeply unsatisfied with something and somehow you think "defending the white race will solve it".
Nice projection.

>Do you really think somebody has the power to control population development?
Yes. Governments can do that easily.
For example, by banning all foreign immigration to my homeland, and by instituting policies that encourage young Finns to marry and have plenty of babies, our government could in just a few steps, not only ensure that the shitskin populations here STAY marginal, and that the birth rate of us Finns would increase. No magic nature needed to alter the course of our population development.

>Your frame of mind is not reality-adopted. Nobody is competing mate, where did that come from?
Everybody is competing m8. You are the one out of touch of reality. Life is constant competition and struggle.
>>
>>18435263

That post wasn't even RW. Im a frustrated moderate you dolt.
>>
File: 142132151123.png (38KB, 338x322px) Image search: [Google]
142132151123.png
38KB, 338x322px
>>18432844
>being white, obviously i don't feel welcome anymore
How over-dramatic can one actually get? My poor sides at this victim mentality. Do you really believe this nonsense you're spewing?
>>
File: absolutely disgusting adolf.jpg (71KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting adolf.jpg
71KB, 500x600px
>>18435534
>Do you really think humans have evolved higher than the monkeys?
There are no higher or lower levels of evolution dipshit. That is not how evolution works. There is only survival of your lineage, by any means necessary.

>Only a millioneer can afford an animal lifestyle: eat the healthiest food, be in nature all day with fellow animals, and never go to work and worry about anything. Maybe it is a lost paradise, and what we have is just a futile replacement for the real, natural life of humans?
Our world indeed is not healthy one for our species. Biologically, we are not equipped to handle the modern world. The world must be restructured to our biology and natural behavior, trying to force humans to fit the mold of the modern society will not work in the long run.

>You think in very broad concepts, like "population". I ensure you, no "population statistic" will ever affect your personal life at all.
Yes it will, if my grandchildren will become minorities in their own fucking homeland.

>Haha you believe in governments? Jokes on you.
Power hierarchies will always form, from the family head to tribal chieftains. Governments are simply another form of power hierarchy. As a species, we have an inclination towards desiring hierarchies and the stability they bring.

>Adolf Hitler strategy,
Yes and?
Hilter was a brilliant man and I consider him a hero and a great inspiration to myself.

> but what if people don't want to do it?
You convince them otherwise, and if they do not relent in attacking policies which are intended to protect our own people, you remove them as traitors they clearly are.

> there are lots of people who will not do it.
As there are lots of people who will. I will strive to remind as many people as I can about the importance of protecting the future of our people.

>And for what should they?
For the sake of their own children.

>I suggest you try LSD
Kys, degenerate.
>>
What is this? A /pol/ support group thread?

Is the tl;dr version, "I used to be normal now I'm a neo-nazi cause other groups are getting the same rights as me"?

>Hilter was a brilliant man and I consider him a hero and a great inspiration to myself.
Some real morons on here
>>
File: Nazi-spurdo.png (57KB, 309x433px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi-spurdo.png
57KB, 309x433px
>>18435567
Newsflash, people can hold views you find repugnant.
>>
>>18432844
> Americans being unable to define what a liberal is
> Socialist Brain of a Liberal Democrat

Fucking shit can you please stop calling your leftists liberals? No other country on earth does that shit.
>>
>>18435600
So what are you even doing on /adv/? GO back to your circlejerk septic tank.
>>
File: nazi Todd.jpg (89KB, 573x719px) Image search: [Google]
nazi Todd.jpg
89KB, 573x719px
>>18435608
There ain't a rule that prohibits nazis from posting on /adv/, cunt.
>>
>>18435567
>Is the tl;dr version, "I used to be normal now I'm a neo-nazi cause other groups are getting the same rights as me"?
The point is that if we were the ones in some shitskin country like Saudi Arabia for example, we wouldn't get the same rights, ya dig? And why do they come in a White man's country to complain about racism? Go back to your own shithole if it's that bad here.
>>
>>18435613
What do you need advice on you colossal loser?
>>
>>18435617
I could ax you the same, cucky. Now fuck off.
>>
>>18435619
Wow a keyboard warrior, how contrived. Sad!
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.