[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking a picture for social networking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

I need to throw a selfie on my MeetUp and OkCupid profiles, in order to participate. What do you think would make the best selfie? Maybe someone could take the photo for me.

I am light skinned, slender, and young looking. I dress pretty plainly, but I do have some sense of fashion. I live in Mercer County, NJ.

Where do you think I should snap the photo, and at what time? It can be anywhere, from the living room, to the gym (but really I work out at the library), to the park. There could be rocks in the background, or flowers...

What picture should I take?
>>
>>18432702
Go to a public place and ask a stranger to take a picture of you near some landmark.
>>
Dick pic. Bitches love the D
>>
>>18432712
Landmark. You think? I can think of a few.
>>
>>18432702
Do you like nature? Do you like books? If so take a picture of you reading in a national park near you.
>>
File: that's illegal.jpg (84KB, 478x392px) Image search: [Google]
that's illegal.jpg
84KB, 478x392px
>>18432715
he's cute, but he kinda looks like a dick
>>
>>18432717
Landmark doesnt necessarily mean like a natural landmark.
It could be a hot burger joint or bar.
>>
>>18432726
that's a good idea. there are a few things nearby. I might end up with more than one photo after all.
>>
>>18432735
Yeah this is what I normally do because my friends never take pictures of me.
Usually girls are the best to ask to take the picture because they wont run away with your camera or phone.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.