[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys i got a story lemme greentext it for it >be me >go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1496063305259.gif (4MB, 310x382px) Image search: [Google]
1496063305259.gif
4MB, 310x382px
hey guys i got a story lemme greentext it for it

>be me
>go camping over weekend
>girlfriend's friend comes along (we'll call her Q)
>Q is much more attractive than my gf
>big perky tits, long legs, long black hair
>gf is big saggy tits at 5'1 150 pounds, medium blonde hair
>tfw i have the biggest ass between the two of them because /fit/ squats and oats bro
>gf wants a threesome with her
>okay sure whatever
>so they get drunk
>i don't drink but i'm not autistic about it
>i have to drive a friend to the front of the park to get picked up by other people because i'm sober
>the other people think it's a girls only camp so i sit in my car while the three of them wait on the sidewalk by the entrance
>Q tells my gf that she's only interested in her and finds her insanely attractive, despite being straight
>only interested in her
>gf tells her that she'd only do anything with her if I was there as well
>gf and i share a tent
>she's in there with us
>i take Q's top off
>she covers up and leaves

man i'm told i'm attractive with blonde wavy hair, face like James Dean, and that i have a nice personality, i've got a 7.5 inch dick, i'm an electrician i'm not some fucking robot but this shit really fucking got to me and now i've got a fucking crush-level obsession with her to the point that i've been (unintelligently) spamming a group chat the three of us are in just so that she'd talk to me

i'm putting pussy on a pedestal and i've never done this before but it's killing me please help me

how do i get over this obsession it's not healthy and it's bringing me down i can't speak to my gf about it because it'll hurt her feelings
>>
You are being cucked OP, ghost your gf and move on with your life.
>>
Bro you need to cut Q out of your life pronto. Reading your story and how you're acting about her made me cringe. Dont talk to her and don't be friends with her.

Her not liking you doesn't have anything to do with the fact that you're attractive or your dick is big. She sounds like a lesbian and unless you wanna get yourself a vagina then don't whine about it.
>>
>>18432471
i'm 100% not being cucked
>>18432475
my gf has a hard time making friends because she's basically a robot bro, i can't cut Q (who she considers to be her best friend) out of her life, as she's at the majority of social shit we do. in an average week, i'll see Q 3 to 4 times just because we're all hanging out
>>
>>18432488
Stop making excuses. I know your gf is friends with her but just don't come along when they're hanging out? Make more friends? Do something else? Tell your gf you need space from Q because the 3some thing was weird. Or you rather get beer with the bros.

Q does not want you, get it in your head.
>>
File: 1491344826047.jpg (72KB, 591x472px) Image search: [Google]
1491344826047.jpg
72KB, 591x472px
>>18432488
Sure dude, keep telling yourself that. It is very clear that your gf wants to fuck this QT and just reluctantly suggested a threesome solely to justify the cheating to herself.
>>
>>18432526
u right bro thank you i needed to here that
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.