[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please Help Me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: WIN_20170618_17_03_06_Pro.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170618_17_03_06_Pro.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
I have been single and sexually abstinent for 4 years now and I am considering killing myself on my 25th birthday next week. I am aware that women require a man to "pass a test of confidence" and we must initiate conversation (and then they want equality) but this past year my father died my dog died and the rest of my family disowned me, they put me on the streets because I had spent so much of the last few years taking care of my dying father that after he was gone I was not in a position to provide for myself which was annoying them. I was making progress towards independence but they were impatient and ultimately I was homeless for a time this year.

My heart hurts but I bounced back from all of that; I have my own apartment, a nice car, and a good paying job. but these are all obtainable materials.

A woman is a person, she thinks , breathes and feels. I follow Christ and I have respect for women. I see them as equals, but I still have sexual desires towards them that I cannot make go away. I want to not desire the beauty of a woman anymore because the pain has become far too immense on a daily basis of being alone. I've prayed to God to take it from me and he said no.

So what do I do now?

I am not the kind of guy who wants to try to "get a woman", they are people and i feel like phrasing it like that is kind of slave like. But I absolutely neeeed the love of a woman. I really cant live much longer without it. I used all of my energy to make myself what I thought a woman wants: a finnancially stable, strong and independent man whos also in shape.

But I cant be the one to speak to an unknown woman first because of the pain in my heart. It is too great and it keeps me from experimenting with women, their fucked up games that they force men to play and the rejection that comes with it.

What do I do? I didnt used to have the means to kill myself before but I do now, and Ive spent a lot of time fighting the depression of losing my father
>>
File: 1491344826047.jpg (72KB, 591x472px) Image search: [Google]
1491344826047.jpg
72KB, 591x472px
>I am not the kind of guy who wants to try to "get a woman", they are people and i feel like phrasing it like that is kind of slave like.
>>
I feel the same way, although not as strong. The love of a woman will likely elude me until I die.

You have two options. Kill yourself, or try, try as hard as you can to fill the void in your life while working on yourself and maybe perhaps finding love one day.

>>18432464
Literally how is this cuck? Shut up
>>
Do you have any friends? It would be better to have some, it is not just about wife, with Christ you will get through this, you can still change something or become monk. I think you should also get help if you can have depression or something, its not your fault if you have this. Hope its understandable, im polish catholic.
>>
>>18432507
No I dont have any friends. I am Black, but black people dont like me because I am educated and speak articulately and they get jealous. I also look down upon their behavior as a people in general with all the degrading lyrics in the rap music and they way that agressive behavior is glorified. For everyone else, I am just too weird. I dont have a social media account, I read books, i like to dance, I work out, and I push myself for better everyday and people just dont do those things now adays. They get annoyed by someone like me because I never create excuses and theres always a way to achieve a goal in my mind when people would rather have somone validate their defeat.

Also thats not what Im trying to do here, I just wanted opinions and perhaps maybe if somone had ideas for easing the godgiven sexual tension that I cant bear anymore after 4 years of absinence, that would be fucking sweet.
>>
>>18432458
What you're feeling is that you want to feel justified.
You want someone to say "Yes, you are good. I am your reward".
You aren't entitled to anything. You work for yourself. You workout for yourself. You become a better person for yourself.

But on a more directly applicable to your topic answer, try OKCupid. I've had a lot of success with it
>>
>>18432458
>I am aware that women require a man to "pass a test of confidence"

Where do you people come up with this shit?
>>
>>18432547
Dude, I'm black and you sound like a fucking loser. You get down on other black people for a variety of largely untrue reasons, including "making excuses" but your entire OP is a sobfest. Get your head out of your ass. It's not 1st grade anymore, you are not "weird" for being black and reading books.

>>18432560
This is not far from the truth. Women don't need an overt "test of confidence" but women are turned away by unconfidence.
>>
>>18432560
It's true, jackass. You can be the best looking guy in the fucking world but if you don't say something special to a female, she'll just stare at you until you do or you miss the opportunity.
>>
>>18432560
OP may have worded it awkwardly, but if you break down female attraction to male, the number one most attractive thing is power.
And confidence has arms linked with power
>>
Try to meet people with same interests, hobby, its easy to meet them while doing sonethong you like, I will pray for you +
>>
>>18432570
But see look youre over here getting mad, trying to defend it, but in all reality you dont really have an argument to the claims Ive made

1. Rap music is degrading to women and black people in general a large majority of the time

2. Black people glorify agressive behavior slurred speech and criminal activity a large majority of the time.
>>
>>18432570

To be fair, if op lives in an area infested with niggers then yeah, he will not fit in. Being educated is looked down upon, its seen as bowing down to "white culture" and betraying your kind. Id imagine areas that dont have lots of niggers dont have this problem.

Not all blacks are niggers. And id even venture to say not all niggers are black either.
>>
>1. Rap music is degrading to women and black people in general a large majority of the time

wat
you clearly haven't given rap a serious chance
>>
>>18432595
Have you listened to the rap of the 90s and 00s?
It's all "Nigga I be the biggest hoes suck my dick i the biggest, I kill you if you say no"
>>
>>18432570
and then you call this a sobfest.

Im not afraid to die, i would rather be dead because thats where my dad is. If thats the decision Im making then yeah... im trying not to do that though, because "my family cares about me even though i dont think they do and it would devatate them" and all that bullshit,

Im not inconsiderate, thats the whole point of this. These women are other peoples sisters and daughters and shit. Who am I to run around taking advantage of how insecure they are by "running game" and fucking around because I know it "works". Im not seeking pity Im seeking an alternate solution
>>
>>18432582
(needs citation)

>>18432589
Uneducated people are uneducated people. Is all I'm gonna say

>>18432605
Women are not these frail fragile things. Just tell them you'd like to have sex and maybe date them.
>>
>>18432468
he appears to be a closet cuck who likes to project cuckoldery on others. quite sad. just stop thinking about it
>>
>>18432619
so starting from scratch i should
walk up to her
say id like to have sex with you

the fact that no one else finds that disgusting disgusts me, like someone please help me theres got to be some other way
>>
>>18432458
The fact that you wrote this shit out in fucking gay curly cursive in a notebook before typing it makes you more of a fagget cuck then you'll ever know.

You sound weepy, weak, and pathetic in every way. You're not confidant or smart, or else you wouldn't be posting here.

You seem like you're overcompensating in every way. Just listen to some fucking rap music, learn to dance, go to a club and hit up some hot black girls and you guys can talk about Tupac and Malcom X and other black people things.

Also dumbass a lot of black people read. Damn, and there's nothing wrong with rap music, shit's poetry.

Get a life you fucking niggity ass faggit nigger
>>
>>18432464
>>18432468

This guy has been popping up in threads and calling people cucks. I think he just says it because he thinks it's funny and it an epic le 4chin meme or something. Hes probably just young or this is his first time using the site or something.
>>
>>18432458
Stop believing in the magic man and go get some pussy

/thread
>>
>>18432458
Don't put off till later what you can do right now
>>
>>18432641
You sound like you have a really good head in your shoulders. You're in the wrong place asking for advice.

These are people of the world and you're a man of Christ. They don't understand you because youre not a man of the world.

Matter of the fact is that you're a good guy and don't let people turn you from your ways. I don't condone "the church", but is there a small local church you can go to? You say you don't want to use a woman or whatever. Maybe try meeting a girl through Christ. You have strong morals and I'm sure you can find a girl with strong morals as well.

Just don't give up man. There's highs and lows all throughout life. If you didn't have the bad times you wouldn't be able to recognize the good time man.
>>
>>18432547
> dont like me because I am educated and speak articulately and they get jealous. I also look down upon their behavior as a people in general with all the degrading lyrics in the rap music and they way that agressive behavior is glorified

You sound more angry and conceited than the image you have of yourself.

You may be a great guy but you won't jive with most people and can't expect to or for them to like you, let alone understand you. My suggestion is drop some of the pretense, expectations of others and your ability to will your reality have it reflect what you want to see in it.
Once you can relate better to these people don't cross the line of becoming the whore of Babylon though

It will take time by you acting in a consistent manner but you can't force it. Especially with a woman. Honestly dude, I know it's not Christlike but consider getting laid. It can help this pent up feeling you have by dropping the pretense around it. You're right though, club scenes and the patrons there are trash. But it does you no good to define yourself in opposition of it. Standing apart from garbage is not merely enough. I'm very sorry at what happened to you in life and I know you're in a lot of pain. But short of finding a special woman and soulmate who understands that which is very rare, you still have to shoulder this burden on your own for a while longer. Meditate, pray, and follow his guidance towards a career that will serve you, him, and your future family. It's getting harder in today's world of increasing degeneracy so don't expect things to be easy. I know you can do it though.
>>
File: 1497825344691.gif (817KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1497825344691.gif
817KB, 200x233px
>>18432458
Are you seriously going to kill yourself over a lack of pussy? If you ain't man enough to live you ain't man enough to get laid.

What is this crytard bullshit ffs I've been through every kind of abuse and all of the horseshit life can throw at a lower class poverty stricken mentally ill American. And I'm fucking fine.

Stop being an autist and grow a backbone.
>>
>>18432458
find Jesus, become a monk, you'll always have a roof over your head and a man in your bed.
>>
Do you know what will happen if you wont have woman? Nothing
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.