[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a prude or some shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 5

File: leon.jpg (28KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
leon.jpg
28KB, 310x310px
My cousin tried to get me to make a Tinder account.
I refused.
I is fucking annoying how he keeps bothering me about shit like that. He knows that I have never had a relationship with a woman, let alone sex, and I feel like he is trying to not so subtly get me there.
It is annoying as fuck.
Some years ago he even went ahead and suggested that he and his friends would pay for a whore for me.
I was fucking insulted by that shit.

What should I tell him to make him knock that shit off?
I have told him many times already that I have absolutely zero interest in casual relationships or just getting laid for the sake of it but he doesn't seem to get it.
Our morals and values are wholly different and there is basically nothing I find as disgusting as the sort of loose, casual sex that modern world is full of. I have zero interest in having intimate relations with anyone unless I actually love the girl in question.
Am I broken in the head or just born in a time where my views are no longer acceptable or something? I hate how it feels like I am being egged on to engage in the wanton degeneracy that I find absolutely disgusting.
>>
a key that opens no locks is a worthless key
>>
>>18431811
And?
>>
>>18431814
I'm saying you are worthless
>>
>>18431811
I'm not a key.
>>
>>18431822
I do not derive my self worth from the number of girls I have had sex with. The only reason to have intimate relations with a girl for me, is if I actually had feelings for her, and that has yet to happen to me.
>>
>>18431811
Shit tier analogy
>>
>>18431805

There will always be nosy people that get all up in your business. If talking like an adult doesn't work, then just ignore him when he brings the topic up and maybe hell get bored and stop trying.

Also, when you say this:

>there is basically nothing I find as disgusting as the sort of loose, casual sex that modern world is full of.

You sound like a prick. Want to be left alone and have the sex life you want? Awesome! Then don't judge others. Offer the same treatment you want to receive.
>>
>>18431871
>You sound like a prick. Want to be left alone and have the sex life you want? Awesome! Then don't judge others. Offer the same treatment you want to receive.
I am entitled to my opinion and judgement.
That doesn't mean that I talk shit to people that engage in the sort of behavior I despise, as it is very much their freedom to do so. However, my freedom is to not to associate with such people.
>>
Consider that this person cares about you, and they're acting in what they think is your best interest. That doesn't mean that what they're doing is okay, but don't bite off their head because of it.

A friend sees another friend in need, and rushes to their defense. It may be unwelcome, but people that want to help you should be cherished.
>>
>>18431805
Just ignore it. Just say no every time. If you feel offended by it than suck it up man.
>>18431871
He have different opinion let him be. If you a kind of guy that get pussy everyday, lucky you. He is not judging anyone. He just telling us the reason why he did not want to get laid. Also he never said stop having sex with everyone,he just said that if you having sex with every body I found it disgusting.
>>
>>18431887
I know he wants to help, but there is no "need" for that shit in my life. I have never had any desire for casual sex, or just sex for it's sake alone.
What I long for is actual companionship and having a strong bond with someone, not some random hookups. If I just want to get sexual release, I can jack off.

My cousin comes from a very different background than I friendship and socialization wise, he spent much of his youth partying and drinking a lot, and generally socializing a shitton with people his age, while I have never been that social and spent most of my youth (and still do), alone. I don't have the same "needs" as he does and I have tried to explain that to him but he doesn't get it.

For example, sometimes when we are driving around in the town, my cousin comments on attractive looking women he spots on the sidewalk, and asks my opinion about them, to which I basically always answer that I didn't notice them, because I genuinely did not, as I pay no attention to such shit, but he never fucking believes me and calls me a liar. It is annoying.
>>
>>18431882

>I am entitled to my opinion and judgement.

Perfect, you are. But your attitude is "the world is full of casual sex, and those that engage are disgusting."

Be careful. It's hard to hide how we feel about others, even if we don't say it. Don't build that bitterness up inside.

>>18431888

I have a different opinion, let me be. Isn't that you motto?

Also, he is judging, he even says that himself.
>>
File: 1474121513012.jpg (136KB, 892x666px) Image search: [Google]
1474121513012.jpg
136KB, 892x666px
>>18431805
I share your attitude on casual sex. Tinder isn't expressly a hookup app anymore. Lots of people on there are looking for good relationships, or just some dating experience (including me). Granted, a lot of people do use it to find hookups, but they're very easy to spot.

I sincerely recommend using it to just practice talking to and meeting women. It's very fortunate that we live in a time where such a tool even exists.
>>
>>18431934
What bitterness?

>>18431943
I have no interest in dating apps in general. The whole concept of dating is fucking weird to me and I don't like it. You form a bond with a person by spending time with them in a setting you both have a reason to be in. Not by going to see some stranger on a coffee place few times and trying to figure out if you two can click.

The whole dating bs feels utterly artificial to me and I don't understand why anyone would engage in it.
>>
>>18431957
>What bitterness?

The one that leads you to ask this:

>Am I broken in the head or just born in a time where my views are no longer acceptable or something?

Because one person is trying to tell you what to do you jump to "am I wrong or if the whole world not for me?"

How did you get to that point? You just have a pushy cousin, that's all.
>>
>>18431965
My cousin was just a recent example of the same shit that bothers me in general.
>>
>>18431970

What same shit? Several people told you to join Tinder?
>>
>>18431996
Nah, but the general vibe of "you are a freak if you don't engage in this shit" I have gotten from many other people in the past.
>>
>>18432006

That's the fucking bitterness I'm talking about!

You feel a general "vibe" against you? Pro Tip: If you feel the same way everywhere you go, it's not the place or the people there. It's you and your attitude.
>>
>>18432016
Your posts read like reddit.

Hookup culture is a thing and if you share traditional values on sex you WILL be looked down upon by society at large.
>>
>>18432026

There will be people that look down on you, sure. But as I said: If that happens everywhere, then it's you, not them.

Also, looking down on them preemptively is not the solution, either.
>>
>>18432034
But OP doesn't look down on them. He said he can do whatever the fuck they want as long as they don't push their shit on to him

You saying he sounds like an asshole and saying he's bitter out of the blue just proves his point about people irrationally hating those with traditional views on sex
>>
>>18432016
I didn't say everywhere I go. I said from many other people in the past.
Not all of them, but enough that I have noticed it as a trend. For fuck's sake, the fact that I was averse to drinking alcohol was viewed as weird as fuck, though I eventually gave up on that principle so that I could have some social life.

People see you as weird if you do not share their values. My values are apparently very fucking conservative in regards to substance use (alcohol is the only thing I can sorta be ok with), and sex (only between loving couples that intend to at least try to stick together for the rest of their lives), and that seems to mark me as a man out of place in time in this day and age.
>>
>>18432047

He is saying that he gets a "vibe", not that they are pushing it on him. His cousin is, and I told him he doesn't need to listen to him.

Do you really think people can't tell that you think they are disgusting? I really mean it, do you?

I mean, this post was about a bothersome cousin and even then OP couldn't help but add how disgusted he felt about hookup culture. That was not relevant at all, yet he said it. That's how I could tell, by the way.
>>
You don't need to make multiple posts about this.

Tell him to fuck off.

That's it.
>>
>>18432059
I share the same exact views as OP and I have a huge social circle with plenty of close friends who are very much into hookup culture. You don't need to think someone is disgusting to think something they do is. I'm sure you've seen someone eat something you found disgusting and that didn't mean the feeling translated to the person.

You just keep proving his point.
>>
>>18432054

The fact that you expect to be alienated is alienating you, too.

We have a friend that doesn't drink. It's perfectly fine. Same with another group and pot.

Am I saying you are lying? No, I'm not. I believe you were scorned by people for not sharing their values. What I am saying is that the world is not a hive mind where everyone shuns the different. So let your guard down and see that, if people try to tell you you have to be like them, you can leave and try to meet new, better people.

Real friends will respect you. Keeping your guard up all day only fosters more enemies. As I said above, I'm saying all of this because I saw you dissing people in the OP when it was literally not needed.
>>
>>18432083

Eating has nothing to do with morality. Also, eat whatever you want. I don't call you a degenerate. OP does:

>I hate how it feels like I am being egged on to engage in the wanton degeneracy that I find absolutely disgusting.

You say I'm proving him right. I say he started this whole thread form a fighting stance, so of course he'll be met with hostility. Read his OP. We don't need to know if he finds Tinder degenerate. He doesn't need to sign up for it.

His speech, though, was full of his paranoid attitude form the start. Self fulfilling prophecy: he acts pissy about how others live, someone will tell him to dial it down.

I don't think he should join Tinder. He just doesn't need to say it's degenerate. That's him picking the same fight he seems to always be in.
>>
>>18432087
I am very guarded and reserved person, I can't make myself more open and receptive to new stuff and people. Those things make me uncomfortable and I need time to adjust them, sometimes months. It usually takes me months of regular contact to even start to become acquainted with new people and consider engaging with them outside of the realm of responsibility or just casual contact in shared setting.
That is just how I am, and I cannot, nor do I really even want to change that. Why should I? Not everyone is a social fucking butterfly that can instantly be comfortable with total strangers.

And who was I dissing in the OP?
>>
>>18432101
I view the behavior that app fosters as degenerate, so why shouldn't I describe it as such?
>>
>>18432108

Why should you describe it here? Why do you need to say it?
>>
>>18432122
Because it is the reason I did not want to make the account, which was what my cousin tried to convince me to do.
>>
>>18432103
>And who was I dissing in the OP?

People that have casual sex.

>I can't make myself more open and receptive to new stuff and people
>Not everyone is a social fucking butterfly that can instantly be comfortable with total strangers.

Of course. But don't say the world is against you. The world also needs time to adapt to you. So if you feel the "vibe", don't jump on the defensive. Maybe it's just the people around you getting comfortable. They deserve some patience, too, same as you.
>>
>>18432128

Do you need to justify why, though? Why is saying: "I don't want to join Tinder" not enough?

This reply doesn't need a reason:

>There will always be nosy people that get all up in your business. If talking like an adult doesn't work, then just ignore him when he brings the topic up and maybe hell get bored and stop trying.

Nosy people are nosy people. You don't want something? Great! You have the right to choose. No need to insult other while you are at it, though.
>>
>>18432130
I wasn't dissing the people.
I was dissing the behavior.

Again, people can act like that if they want, it is their freedom, just as it is my freedom to find that sort of behavior disgusting.

>But don't say the world is against you
I didn't say that it was.

>>18432141
Because I have a reason for WHY I do not want to make an account, and it is because such apps etc offend my own values. Why shouldn't I be able to say that?
To protect your sensibilities?
>>
>>18432154
>Why shouldn't I be able to say that?
To protect your sensibilities?

Why should the people into hookup culture not look down on you, then? You get mad when they do but it's fine when you do it?
>>
>>18432162
I am not trying to push them into becoming monogamous traditionalists, while they are trying to push their shit on me.
>>
>>18432199

Really? All of them do? Or only your cousin?
>>
>>18432207
My cousin is just the latest one. Some have been more subtle about it than him tho. The fact that I have zero interest in sleeping around seems to weird people out tremendously.
>>
>>18432213
>Some have been more subtle about it than him tho.

Same way you talk about casual sex as a bad thing. How do you think that makes other people feel?

You focus on your hurt feelings, but ignore that other people out there will not agree with you and will hear (read) you talk against their way of life. You don't like when they say you are doing something wrong just because you choose to live your way? Perfectly acceptable. Don't say others are doing something wrong when they choose another way.

Is that too hard to grasp?
>>
>>18432224
I don't talk about that to other people and condemn their actions in real life.
I have more courtesy than that and if they want to act in such ways, they can, though it disgusts me and I'd never consider a girl who's into hookup culture to be a viable partner.
>>
>>18432235

>I don't talk about that to other people and condemn their actions in real life.

It came pretty natural to you here. I doubt it doesn't show up in your regular interactions. But, whatever. If you know talking like that is gonna get people on edge, I'm sure you'll be careful. After all, you know how it's like when it's done to you.

My advice still stands. If your cousin can't deal with this like an adult, just don't engage on the topic with him anymore. Good luck.
>>
>>18432246
It's not like this was the first time this same shit came up with him.
Every time I spend extended periods of time with him, it eventually comes up.
Fuck, last year, when I just mentioned that I had befriended a girl and spent a lot of time with her, he immediately gave me a bunch of condoms.
He doesn't fucking understand how differently I view this matter than he does and no amount of explaining seems to make him see that I don't really care if I never have sex in my whole life.
>>
>>18432258

Deal with your cousin. Don't blame hookup culture. He is the problem, not the "hive mind".
>>
>>18432265
Why are you so intent in defending this "culture" that is a result of nothing but self serving hedonism?
>>
>>18432269

Because until you stop fighting and imaginary battle, you'll keep getting shunned. Argue with people, not "ideas". I'm sure this is not the only thing where you act like this.
>>
>>18432275
I am not "fighting" anything. I am just rejecting a culture I find disgusting.
>>
>>18432283

"Culture" doesn't exist by itself. You are rejecting people.
>>
>>18432286
Yes, and?
Should I embrace people whose behavior I find disgusting?
>>
>>18432294

Why not? As long as you don't fuck them, what harm can come to you because they have loose sex?

Also, why should people accept that you don't want casual sex then? Why do they have to give you a chance when you don't give them a chance?
>>
>>18432298
I assumed you meant reject them sexually.
Of course I won't shun people completely just because they have casual sex.
>>
>>18432306

That's what I don't believe. I don't believe that you can have such a visceral hatred for their way of life and still treat them well in day to day life. Also, I know for a fact you assume most people feel this way, because you say you are different from most several times.
>>
>>18432315
Believe what you want.
>>
>>18432329

You too. Believe you can hide it.
>>
>>18431805
its more about getting the experience than trying to enjoy it. You don't want to fuck up with a girl you actually want by being a clueless virgin. Just grit your teeth and fuck some bitches. Also ask yourself if your disgust at casual sex is a case of sour grapes.
>>
>>18432340
>its more about getting the experience than trying to enjoy it
What god damn experience?

> You don't want to fuck up with a girl you actually want by being a clueless virgin.
Fuck up how?
If a girl would reject me because I am a "clueless virgin" then she would not have been worth it in the first place.

>Just grit your teeth and fuck some bitches.
No.
There is no reason to have sex if you do not love the person you are having sex with.

>Also ask yourself if your disgust at casual sex is a case of sour grapes.
Given that I have never sought casual sex, and have no clue if I'd be successful at getting laid or not, I can firmly say that the answer to that question is no.
>>
>>18432335
Whores are fucking usless other for recieving dick can you shut your stupid AI sounding ass up fuck go die
>>
File: 1495309697957.png (750KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1495309697957.png
750KB, 1334x750px
>>18432335
I don't know how you argued with this moron for so long OP. Hard to tell if it's a white knight or someone addicted to riding cocks and is angry when others don't applaud. Please go back to R*ddit permanently.
>>18432386
I agree with you OP, Tinder and casual sex is hedonistic and extremely offputting. Note: I'm not religious. I also only want to have sex with a women that I love and have been in a relationship with for a while. It's funny how all these chubs are trying to shame you for your opinion, while they undoubtedly laud themselves for being "sex-positive".
>>
>>18432460
Thanks.
I don't understand what is supposedly so great about basically just having sex for pleasure. How does it differ from just masturbating?
>>
>>18433521

Have you told your cousin that you would rather have sex with someone who you have a good relationship with then just random girls? I'm sure if you explained it plain and simple without any condescending tones or injecting your world views he would understand.
>>
>>18433597
I have. He doesn't seem to get it.
>>
>>18431805
you masturbate don't you? if you do then stop being a pussy download tinder and try casual sex stop denying yourself that pleasure because you are scared of rejection or whatever it is.

if you don't and you know in your heart of hearts that you just want to be in love and not just fuck random roasties at all then tell him you appreciate what hes trying to do but if he doesn't fuck off then you'll block him out.

he only wishes the best for you
>>
>>18433604

That's his deal then.
How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>18433609
>you masturbate don't you?
Yes and? Though I have been cutting down on how often I do it.

> if you do then stop being a pussy download tinder and try casual sex stop denying yourself that pleasure because you are scared of rejection or whatever it is.
Why the fuck would I go trough the extra effort and bother? Again, I see no reason to engage in that shit if I got zero feelings for the girl in question. There is nothing there but the physical release, which I can accomplish by myself.
So no.

>>18433625
>>
Bumb
>>
>>18433609
Holy shit how did you know he masterbated!? Are you a sorcerer or some shit??

kys dipshit
>>
bumb
>>
File: expand-jung01.jpg (41KB, 486x552px) Image search: [Google]
expand-jung01.jpg
41KB, 486x552px
>>18431805
You sound young, and I don't say that with the intention of insulting you. You're in the right. But your frustration is due to not yet knowing your situation fully yet, which will come with maturity and which will lead you to better understanding how to handle it.

Not everyone is of the same mold. There's many fashions of human spirit in the world. The people who crave bodily delights and live with that physical satisfaction as one of their main goals tend to be the most vocal and physically aggressive fashion of individual as well, so you will encounter those people the most often, and due to the nature of social media and the internet, you might think that these are the only people that really exist. It's not the case though. You know yourself, and how experiencing intense physical satisfaction, while important to you, is not your goal or maybe not even in your top 10 goals for your life. Are you very physically aggressive? Are you on social media all day, connecting with and hobnobbing with others? Doubtful. There are millions of others like you, but you don't encounter them often because they are of that mold and that mold doesn't seek to socialize so aggressively and frequently like that.

Do you want immediate examples of people who are like you? Then look at the thousands of famous writers, philosophers, inventors, artists, scientists, scholars, historians, etc. Most of them clearly did not live with increasing the number of chicks they've banged as their life goal, I think. And that's not to say everyone who does that is useless or wrong, or even lesser (because there are also famous individuals, often military men and conquerors, who loved and lived for the carnal feast as well, and made a huge impact on the world all the same), they are just of a different mold, and with maturity you will learn to respect that about the world.
>>
>>18431805

Why'd you post this same shit in another thread when you still have your own stupid thread up?
>>
>>18435377
Because fuck you, that's why.
>>
>>18435467

Attention whore, got it.
>>
>>18435360
How could one meet people like myself then? I long for companionship.
>>
File: 1490038643223.jpg (43KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490038643223.jpg
43KB, 640x640px
>>18435360
>seeing all those patterns where they are none
>>
>>18435508
>hobbies that are practiced in clubs
>trying out new hobbies that are practiced in clubs

I have only the best experience with clubs. In some places you get treated like a brother from day one.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.