[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We both like it too hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: eggplant-emoji.jpg (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
eggplant-emoji.jpg
17KB, 500x500px
Hi /adv/. I've been with my gf a little over a year and we've been having sex fairly often. The only thing is that we have a bit of size difference and she likes it hard. Now that's obviously not a problem itself but she's quite tight and I'm a little bigger than average and she likes it hard so she inevitably ends up being sore after sex. So the next day and usually the day after that she can't really have sex because it's too painful (I know she's not making excuses because she often initiates and everything is fine up until penetration). Basically I want advice on how I can get her to have an orgasm with slamming her really hard and fast. Alternative solutions to this problem are welcome though.

Btw lube DOES work but not if it's only been one day. Too painful even with lube at that point.
>>
>>18431495
Was she raped or abused at any point?
>>
>>18431501
No.
>>
>>18431501
Uh... she DOES have a bit of a fetish about that though.
>>
>>18431495
Buy the wand and give her a couple of orgasams before you start banging her. Also maybe don't punish the pussy every time go soft and easy once in a while.
>>
>>18432737
Well I was thinking about getting something to help her cum easy beforehand. Makes her nice and prepped too. As for fucking her soft, well that's the issue. We both like it hard and auto to doing it hard.
>>
Nobody got any advice other than 'make her cum beforehand?' I do that anyway. If it's only been one day then it doesn't make a difference; she's still in pain and can't have sex. Also how do we do it soft and still get off?
>>
>>18434509
Try this - play her absolute favorite songs - be missionary style - maintain eye contact through it all - now tell her how much you love her - tell her how your heat aches when she is gone ect ect ect do your best to gently cum together
>>
>>18434745
I've asked if she'd like music while we fuck before and she said she'd get distracted by the lyrics. Also her favourite song will probably be a turn off for both of us since she likes Emo (real emo, in as the form of punk that emerged in the 90s and 00s not stuff that isn't emo like MCR). Could try that Madina Lake song 'Fireworks' though I suppose. Might as well try it.
>>
>>18435110
Your gf has nice taste in music OP, I'm a bit jealous

Also, in regards to your question. Do you give her oral? Any kind of foreplay before sex? I usually try giving the girl an orgasm before any penetration
>>
I can't do a full stroke without hurting her in certain positions, even after she's wetter than the Pacific Ocean and we've been fucking for half an hour. I can in other positions, but I was wondering if I'm just out of luck.

My advice, however, is to go rough in certain positions and not other ones. That's what I do.
>>
>>18435124
Oh yeah. Variable of course. She tends to prefer penetrative orgasm so I often just do oral into she starts moaning 'fuck me.'

>>18435159
Yeah same. She likes doggy but can usually only do it so much before she gets sore. Sometimes I've managed to get orgasms to happen like that though.
>>
>>18434745
Since you're shopping for toys buy her a small sized butt plug - maybe she's ready to put both holes into action
>>
>>18435248
Yeah that's definitely on the cards. Probably something I was going to do next time I get paid anyway desu. Can't really do anal atm because of course she's crazy tight there. She said she's done anal before with a guy who had a four inch pencil dick... yeah she can't take mine up there. Not right now anyway.
>>
File: uwotmate.jpg (14KB, 336x189px) Image search: [Google]
uwotmate.jpg
14KB, 336x189px
>>18435256
>anyway desu
Is there some sort of filter that I'm not aware of?
>>
>>18432737
This, the magic wand makes my GF crazy, great way to get her off if you can't bang for whatever reason.. plus afterwards, she loves to pay me back with some great head
>>
>>18435259
Tbh
>>
>>18435260
>plus afterwards, she loves to pay me back with some great head
Personally my dick is a bit too sensitive (mild phimosis, I can pull it all the back but it can be painful when erect) and so she finds it hard to maintain a pace that both pleasures me properly and doesn't hurt me. Separate issue which I'm less concerned about because I've found I'm just not that fond of oral and handjobs as anything other than foreplay.
>>
If that's the sex you both like to have, you may need to accept the limits of the human body and let her take breaks to recover.
>>
>>18435284
Well yeah but my thought is we might enjoy soft sex if we managed to actually do it and get both of us to cum. I suppose I could be tell her no when she's moaning 'harder' but that's not easy man. I want advice on getting her into the slow soft sex too.
>>
>>18435256
Buy the 3 pack from Amazon - they come in small medium and large...have fun mate
>>
Look at mr Chad with his big cock. I don't know if a tinyweiner like me can give any real advice, but I heard somewhere that you can go in hard, and out slow, and it makes things easier. It's what the niggas do, anyway.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.