[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make someone fall in love with you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Title says it all, its Sunday and I want to teach you noobs how to make a girl get attached to you like a baby chimp to its momma, you know, for good karma for the rest of the week

>Hook up with a girl
>Ghost them
>?????
>Text "hey" after a couple of weeks

I dont know why it works, but it does. Happy Hunting. Discuss why it works, because I have no idea.
>>
>>18431477
It's a combination of connecting with them emotionally, fucking them well, and having a degree of attainability, in my experience. It's pretty straight forward.
>>
>>18431477
Ok

How do I make a boy fall in love with me? We have only online contact

t. clueless girl
>>
>>18431477
>Hook up with a girl
How do I get to this phase?
>>
>>18431496
You have to charm them to your way of thinking and be an interesting person or keep your mouth shut and be facially attractive. Preferably both but work with whatever you've got.
>>
File: 200px-Neckbeards.png (51KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Neckbeards.png
51KB, 200x195px
>>18431490
Same deal.

Except dont have sex with him, just make-out and stuff, give that poor sap blue balls. However, ensure that your conversations are sexually loaded and that promise of pussy is coming. Then ghost him.

I would know, because I am a victim of this. There is nothing more painful than almost getting pussy and not getting it in the end.

>would probably come over if she tells me to

Hey at least this girl taught me my method in my OP. And it works.
>>
>>18431477
Cool guide.

You forgot to mention that you have to be attractive and pick somebody desperate.

Almost same shit as pick up artist.
>>
File: 1366599912550.png (206KB, 500x423px) Image search: [Google]
1366599912550.png
206KB, 500x423px
>>18431485

It makes no logical sense to me, because if someone ghosts then its a rejection and said person dont want anything to do with you. And still they get attached. WTF.

>disclaimer: not that I think that lust or w/e is logical top kek
>>
>>18431534
I don't really ghost so I don't have much to offer on that end.
>>
>>18431477
how to do step 1

;-;
>>
>>18431553
I used to not to as well, as i thought it was beneath me. But it just seems to be the norm nowadays so fuck it, we all gotta play, whether we like it or not.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.