[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I accept the invitation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8383.jpg (43KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8383.jpg
43KB, 350x350px
Friends from high school have invited me on a summer break vacation in Greece.

The problem is they are all four hot girls. I am afraid that if I go, I'll end up hooking up with one of them. I'm trying to start a family with my girlfriend.

Should I go?
>>
>>18431384
They'll probably fuck some European dudes who will be much more fun and attractive than you. Honestly you probably don't have much to worry about if you're all American. Odds may change depending on your nationality.
>>
>>18431384
>I'll end up hooking up with one of them.
Sounds like that's what you are hoping for, but you don't wanna get caught.
>>
>>18431391
I'm European too. They are mostly American,
>>
>>18431409
Sure, but if you're northern European you won't be able to compete with a Mediterranean. Be honest with yourself.
>>
>>18431492
Italian here
>>
>>18431492
Northern Euros are treated like Gods in the south.
>>
>not putting disco in the 70s
>not knowing that dancing was lewd as FUCK in the 1920s
>>
>>18431384
You could like, you know, bring your girlfriend too, and like, have sex with her there, you know?
>>
>>18431505
>being this triggered

Woo you must be fun at parties
>>
>>18431516
I've never been to a party. But if being historically inaccurate to make a joke that doesn't land because it's wrong is fun, I don't want to have fun with you.
>>
>>18431384
>>I'm trying to start a family with my girlfriend.
Uhh what does your girlfriend say? I don't know, but you'll probably come home to no girlfriend.
Also, don't start a family with a girlfriend. Get married a make a commitment at a time when you're not going to be tempted to fuck another girl cause your horny. I can see you most likely won't be winning any father of the year prizes.
>>
>>18431512
She can't come, she works during this week
>>
>>18431603
You have no business starting a family if you can't exercise self-control
>>
If you can't keep it in your pants, what makes you think you can keep a secret?
>>
>>18431384
Μονο ελλαδα μαλαkα
>>
>>18431525
Have fun being a wizard
>>
>>18432233
Joke is on you, I'm killing myself before I turn into a wizard

An hero>a wizard
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.