/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to find a traditional wife?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: CYJTQkxUEAEWaO4.jpg (121KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
CYJTQkxUEAEWaO4.jpg
121KB, 600x901px
I mean literally where do I go looking?
>>
You might as well ask us how to bring 2Pac back from the dead.
>>
>>18431174
wait, 2Pac's dead?
>>
>>18431164
3rd world countries, where feminism hasn't been allowed to take hold.
>>
>>18431164
Fire up online dating.
>which one
All of them.

Chat up ladies there. Before you go on date, just ask them questions determining id she is "traditional" enough for you. Start with ideal children count.

Good luck!

And consider leaving /pol/ behind. Try shitpostibg on /lit/ instead. Maybe you will even start reading books.
>>
>>18431164
Go to an amish villiage.
>>
>>18431225
>Go to an amish villiage.
get shunned.
>>
Church I guess
>>
File: 1456797840102.jpg (431KB, 2048x1339px) Image search: [Google]
1456797840102.jpg
431KB, 2048x1339px
Political groups (Identitarian Movement for example), church, family oriented places, shooting range, ...

You will only find them where a conservative woman would go to.
>>
>>18431475
>Identitarian Movement

Not entirely sure if trolling or if you simply don't know better, but the girls in the identitarian movement are awfully slutty and fuck around a lot with guys from inside the movement.
>>
>>18431164
You can try church but again be careful. I knew a religious bible carrying girl who was the biggest slut ever. She'd fuck anything with a dick.
>>
>>18431174
>implying he's dead
>>
>>18431508
I'm in germany and considering their size I'm pretty sure you can't judge them all. Our grils are nearly all takenin LTR or single and looking out for a nice conservative bf.
>>
>>18431164
A lot of women want to be traditional, in my experience. I'm American and women with immigrant parents usually seem to want to settle down and stuff like that.
>>
>>18431541
>I'm in germany

So am I lmao.

Die Berliner/Brandenburger Identitären sind absolut degeneriert. Das sind Zustände wie in Linksautonomen Gruppen. Ich habe Nudes sowie Chatverläufe diesbezüglich gesehen, mehr als ich überhaupt wissen wollte.
>>
>>18431578
Komm aus NRW. Hängt wohl von den Gruppen ab. Aber Schlampen gibts auch echt überall, die Wahrscheinlichkeit dürfte zumindest geringer sein bei jenen die sowas offen ablehnen. Ansonsten müsst ihr mal Tacheles reden als Männer. Und nicht zu vergessen, jetzt wo die Rechte wächst, kommen halt auch die ganzen Aufmerksamkeitshuren auf den Trichter.
>>
File: IMG_8343.jpg (48KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8343.jpg
48KB, 320x320px
>>18431508
>awfully slutty and fuck around a lot with guys from inside the movement.

And they are hot!

Hot sluts that want your cock. It's a literal paradise
>>
>>18431582
>die ganzen Aufmerksamkeitshuren

Sind in der Gegend anscheinend der Großteil.

Bin selbst NICHT bei dieser Gruppierung dabei, aber habe von der Burschenschaft aus einige gute Freunde die dort involviert sind.
>>
File: 1496157902177.jpg (198KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496157902177.jpg
198KB, 1080x1080px
Even my Chad friends want traditional women now. It's a fascinating shift.
>>
File: IMG_8326.jpg (92KB, 572x897px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8326.jpg
92KB, 572x897px
>>18431164
Church

I met my gf there and she is perfect. Completely hot, huge breasts, really friendly, we agree on life styles, really into sex just with me
>>
>>18431589
>Sind in der Gegend anscheinend der Großteil.
>Berlin
Das ist dein Problem mein Jung. Lebst in Sodom und Ghomora und wunderst dich über degeneriertes Verhalten. Bei uns trauen sich das die Dirnen zumindest wegen den ganzen sand niggern nicht.

Ja, ich denk mal das wird wie mit der AfD alles esine Zeit brauchen bis es sich einpendelt mitm Klientel. Und schlussendlich braucht das Volk auf Feldmatratzen.
>>
>>18431598
>ich denk mal das wird wie mit der AfD alles esine Zeit brauchen bis es sich einpendelt mitm Klientel

Diese Identitäre Bewegung gibt es doch schon länger als die AfD - weiterhin hat sich bei der Alternative leider noch nicht so viel eingependelt, die stehen nach wie vor am Scheideweg leider.
>>
>>18431164
>I mean literally where do I go looking?

Anywhere. People are not a hive mind.

If by "traditional wife" you mean someone that will drop her job (if she has any) to take care of the household, then there's no place where they'll meet up and you can find them. Also, make sure you make enough money to support you both.
>>
>>18431615
The only realistic answer in the thread.

The rest is living in their 4chan induced fantasy land
>>
>>18431610
Nun ja, die ganzen V-Leute solltest nicht unterschätzen. Ist wie bei der NPD dann gern mal voll mit und die verursachen dann Chaos um Mutti als Alternativlos darzustellen.

>Aluhut zurechtrück
>>
File: 10.jpg (92KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
92KB, 1080x1080px
>tfw qtie freckled blonde neighbor with polish descent. seems to be shy and quiet
>I walk by her one day and build up the courage to ask her name. She smiles, says nice to meet you and gives me a thumbs up, literally
>her family is hardcore catholic
>I'm the antichrist
this is depressing
>>
>>18431941

Yeah, it's depressing that you let a stranger affect you so much. What did you expect would happen? Life is not a Romantic Comedy Movie.
>>
>>18431950
what expectation are you talking about? she was more than kind to me.
>>
>>18431984

Ohhh, I read your post wrong. I though you were complaining about a catholic girl not being interested. You were saying the opposite, that she was nice even if you were the antichrist. Sorry, I assumed wrong. My bad.
>>
>>18431993
I forgive you, brother
>>
Move to the state of Colorado.
Join a church and make sure everyone knows you're committed to the christian lifestyle.
They'll set you up with a single wife.
>>
File: 1482980190961.gif (2MB, 490x275px) Image search: [Google]
1482980190961.gif
2MB, 490x275px
>>18431164

"Traditional wife" meme is my favorite meme.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.